NCAA pulls events from North Carolina, based NCGOP absolutely BTFO of NCAA

NCAA pulls events from North Carolina, based NCGOP absolutely BTFO of NCAA
where were you when the NCGOP put the final nail in the NCAA coffin?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/23/twenty-stories-proving-targets-pro-transgender-bathroom-policy-danger-women-children/
ncleg.net/Sessions/2015E2/Bills/House/PDF/H2v1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Wpc-zAbL2Uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao the response is so perfect shitlibs can only say "wow i cant even. this is insanity"

>statement that will have no bearing on future NCAA actions
>final nail in the NCAA coffin
k

>mfw everyone keeps picking on us

God damn it the All star game was going to be fun. Why did the Tar Heels let that nigga shoot the 3? Why didn't Cam dive on the ball? STOP BULLYING US fuck.

north carolina stupid and butthurt as fuck kek

>singular
>unisex

This is karma for UNC getting slaps on the wrist for violations for eternity

>gender and sexuality are a social construct, we will not tolerate this bigotry
>then why cant male student athletes who identify as female play on the womens basketball team?
>omg you fucking bigot! literally hitler

Let me guess they are gonna stage a "boycott" thats gonna last all but a week and the NCAA is gonna just keep on chugging along makin money right?

I really don't understand how this became such a gigantic issue. Or that other states a lot more intolerant than us haven't followed suit. I live in NC, near the capital in fact, and I can count on one hand how many transgender people I've seen in public, which is zero in a bathroom.

Beyond that, it's amazing how strongly everybody seems to feel about this, particularly in the case of women, given the huge spur of protecting them at all costs. You'd think having penises in their private sanctuary of the bathroom would be more highly contested.

Really what they need to do is just make every public toilet a pay toilet. I think everyone would unite on a solution after that, because the only color we can all agree on is green.

I swear they act like trannies are everywhere

you are literally trying to rationalize decisions of the supporters of the party that have elected donald trump as their presidential nominee

>unisex-designed to be suitable for both sexes
you were saying?

No shit, what are they gonna do, have UNC athletics join the NAIA?

libs care about protecting women until it means they infringe on the rights of a niche lifestyle with literally 4 members. or having to admit niggers are a problem

>giving this much of a shit about mentally ill trannys

kill all libshits

> it's a southern redneck state BTFO themselves economically because they bought into the MUH GAYS fear episode

losing the nba all-star game elevated my sides into geosynchronous orbit

movies won't film in the triangle

tech and bank companies aren't expanding into the triangle or charlotte. the south is such a shithole

wow i cant even. such bigots, i am on the the right side of history, therefore i dont have to provide an argument as i am objectively correct. spotted the leaf

>being a leftist

lel

if you call it a woman enough times user, it will totally turn into one

the nba does big business in china, champion of gay rights. its almost like they make decisions based on whats trendy and not because they hold strong beliefs on the subject

>deplorable racist comment by the NCGOP!

they'll use all their buzzwords like xenophobic, mysogynistic, racist, gross etc. and mentally defective liberals will repeat it and it'll turn into an echo chamber where they think they win.

It's almost like there are more important things than making money.

>caring this much about who uses a fucking bathroom

go back to watching fox news. or better yet, take one of your guns and blow your brains out all over your wall.

There is nothing funnier than seeing all the upper middle class teenagers on Sup Forums seethe with rage over a person using a bathroom

You are all so fucking autistic.

Lads, why do liberals and the NCAA favor rape?

Literally its only this fuck and the GOP majority in the house, but mostly its Mcrory, I never voted for the guy but the knuckledraggers in the fucking boondocks of this state couldnt help themselves

Also its bullshit that Charlotte got the Allstar game pulled because Charlotte was the reason the NC law changed. Charlotte made an ordinance protecting the rights of everyone to use the bathroom and the GOP in the state lost their fucking shit and passed HB2

fucking this, laughingstock of the South, how embarrassing

Holy shit, BTFO

where did i say i care? literally no one does but the left virtue signals for brownie points because its all the rage to say everyone is the same. you telling me to kill myself was very tolerant of you, i appreciate you enlightening my bigoted mind

THIS
H
I
S

Not to mention he got caught covering up for Duke Energy when they polluted the second biggest river in the state with poisonous ash

I mean, don't get me wrong, I know there are plenty of WASP-y types that are terrified at the prospect, the same kinds that thumb their pearls at the concept of gay marriage and abortion. But how this particular issue came about, I don't know.

Frankly, I don't think it's inherently bigoted to not want to share a bathroom with people of the opposite sex. This is how it's been for decades, generations. Men and women have separate facilities. It's one of the few, if not only, places you can have a separate of the genders. I don't buy into those ghost stories about rapists in dresses molesting children of course, but I mean, one of the biggest arguments about LGBT issues is that it doesn't affect straight people. Well, this does. Even affects gay people of the opposite gender, for that matter.

And that's why I think people are raging at the concept without ever having it happened to them. There's such a mass opposition to NC over this, as if they passed a law outright banning trans people from public toilets. Just surprises me is all.

Ultimately I think it's a lack of discussion on transgender issues. There's a point to be made about unisex facilities becoming the norm if this is the overall reaction.

trips of truth, this has been the leftist agenda for a while and as its grown more mainstream, a vast majority of americans think its insanity and are fighting fire with fire. the tide is rapidly turning

The NCGOP are a gaggle of retards committing mass suicide through sheer arrogance and incompetence. Democrats will get the last laugh in the end when McCrory and Burr get thrown out on their asses and the state turns blue.

Well duh. Why do you think Kaepernig will literally sit there and do nothing, but do it in an NFL uniform when several of his fellow chimps have been allowed to continue to play and be millionaires despite spousal abuse, child abuse, animal abuse, drugs, gun violence, drunk driving, rape, murder, and posing with the Kardashians?

there have been multiple incidents of ppl in the wrong bathroom recording/touching children since this whole thing blew up. if every transformer being gassed meant one child was not subjected to their sickness, id make that trade in a second

Not an argument.

Source.

I felt it was fine

post some proof please. thanks.

>kapernig
>chimps

another rational well thought out point by a republitard

>republitard
>all lowercase

Thanks for the receipt sweetie.

>not putting a comma between "receipt" and "sweetie"

republitards, everyone

>no capitalization or punctuation at all, save for a lone comma

The "don't you dare judge me while I judge you in every way" liberazi, friends.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/23/twenty-stories-proving-targets-pro-transgender-bathroom-policy-danger-women-children/
nb4 >breitbart
each instance links to a local news outlet

> assuming i'm a leftist
lel. i'm a centrist but i don't give a fuck about gays. i don't bother them and they don't bother me

but it's retarded to get scared by them and cost your state millions of dollars in revenue, there is no spin to that

they have no say in china, so it's either do business or get 0 money. in NC they can still pull out, have their all-star game and generate good press. that is smart business. silver learned from stern well. you're retarded

> It's almost like there are more important things than making money.
yes but a state's job is to maximize its profits for its citizens to provide better services but the south routinely votes against their own interests and are poorer than dirt because MUH GAYS. like who gives a shit if 2 fags want to blow each other

ncgop is a bunch of snot nosed children

>implying anyone is scared of a man in a dress

scared for normal women that have to deal with mentally ill men in their bathrooms.

but they aren't concerned about mentally ill men in male bathrooms?

Hello, I am currently living in Raleigh and the unisex multiple occupancy part of HB2 was M E A N T to create controversy and draw attention away from the R E A L goal of HB2 which was disallowing municipalities to set their own minimum wages aside from state.

An excerpt from HB2:

SECTION 2.1. G.S.-.1 reads as rewritten:" ยง 95-.1. Short title and legislative purpose local governments preempted.
(a) This Article shall be known and may be cited as the "Wage and Hour Act."

The public policy of this State is declared as follows: The wage levels of employees,
hours of labor, payment of earned wages, and the well being of minors are subjects of concern
requiring legislation to promote the general welfare of the people of the State without jeopardizing the competitive position of North Carolina business and industry. The General Assembly declares that the general welfare of the State requires the enactment of this law under the police power of the State.

its a fuckin distraction, it always is guys. like the other NC user said, this shit came out of nowhere and hit a feverpitch overnight. that screams of astroturfing.

of course they have a say, its their business. if they feel strongly enough about gay/trans rights, they would pull out of china immediately. business and ethics are mutually exclusive in this instance. they have taken a strong stance in nc and if they wont stand for bigotry there, they cant stand for it anywhere else in the world and have their stance be taken seriously i look forward to more mental gymnastics on your part

ncleg.net/Sessions/2015E2/Bills/House/PDF/H2v1.pdf

the text is right here if anyone want's to read it.

wow so they said fuck faggots and bernouts (same thing lmao) in the same bill? is there a more based state?

>the "real" goal is part 2

uh ok

>they literally don't want to drop a big stinky dook in a stall next to some oversensitive tumblr fluid-kin that is trying to tinkle silently

I love this >le faux news xD shit you guys always say. MSNBC is just as bad and may even be worse.

All mainstream media is bullshit anyway. You're an idiot if you watch that shit.

how do you know if they are bullshit if you don't watch them :^)

are you absolutely fucking retarded?

1. the minimum is objectively too low at the federal level
2. argument against minimum wage raise is it would hit rural and low cost of living areas too hard.
3. republicans scream for small government, says let the states and cities set their own minimum wage! fuck u obummer!
4. republican state legislature and governor effectively block step 3 from happening because ??????

please tell me why a state needs to legally block a city from setting its own minimum wage?

There was one in target in NJ I believe

Does anybody realize the state is losing millions over this? Are you just going to ignore that? How is this good for the state in the future?

yeah and your point is? i say >le fox news
because they are the only dumbasses fixating on this bathroom bullshit.

the only news I watch is the BBC global news podcast and al jazeera english stream

because part 2 of HB2 was the real purpose of the bill.

why would they make the """"real""""" purpose part 2? how do you explain that?

start reading theintercept.com

because some libshit cities (all of them) would give jamal $15/hr to show up late at his mcjob and force small businesses to close state wide?

Reuters TV is good senpai

we're witnessing the resurrection of McCarthyism but now on a national scale

Because user it makes absolutely no sense why part 2 deals with blocking north carolina municipalities from setting their own minimum wage when the rest of the entire bill talks about unisex multiple occupancy bathrooms in state buildings.

the bill was designed to cause controversy on that singular topic, to which the conservative majority of NC would support, while quietly the part no one would agree with would never be looked at. The HB2 outrage came from nowhere. It just doesn't make any sense to tack that on to HB2 unless that was the point all along.

>this triggers the conservacuck

user, if the unisex shit was part 1, wouldn't that mean part 2 is the part that was tacked on?

BBC is about as biased as they come, you fucking idiot.

convincing argument

are fucking mad are you dude? metropolitan businesses can handle a minimum wage increase and would actually benefit from it because it would increase monetary velocity in the local economy allowing C O N S U M E R S the actual capital needed to buy products and stimulate demand.

rural/low cost of living areas are places where a bigger minimum wage would do more harm than good but if republicans love small government so much why would they take that power away from them? You're not making any sense stormfaggot.

Yes thats what i said in my original comment. it makes no sense that part 2 was tacked on when it has absolutely nothing to do with part 1, 3 and 4

Just like yours lol. I'm sure you don't have to worry about competition at your cousins shit shoveling farm.

ah yes the higher minimum wage would stimulate the local economy enough to offset inflation meme. i cant wait for you to link huffpo and prove me wrong

oh I misread you. So you're saying someone (the ncgop I guess?) slotted this wage act into a controversial, easily voted down unisex bill? That make sense.

I've seen stuff like that happen in my local city government. I've had the misfortune of needing to attend a few city council meetings for college credit. No fun

my argument implying paying a higher wage for low skill jobs would not be beneficial for the state vs your name calling and you replying with more insults? sick bantz lad

at least he isn't about to die

cant say the same for hillary lel

for fucks sake, every news outlet is going to be biased to some extent. i just deal with BBC and al jazeera because they actually cover other stories than just TRUMP AND HILLARY all day long

it would be nice if both died.

So you watch world news rather than American news. Makes you think.

man I live like 5 miles from the G boro Collisum, this sucks, I just wanted to go watching some Tourny bball. a few years ago I caught mercer meming all over duke, as well as Lehigh. Imma miss that shit. Im voting trump, but not voting for mccrory, more so for being a cuck to duke power. Loosing the all star game and NCAA tourney doesn't help at all.

There wasn't name calling and insults in your other posts? Your city doesn't do the same? Get it together la

yeah as a matter of fact i do. is that a big deal? what news stories are CNN or the nightly news on CBS/ABC/NBC even covering?

kek I didn't even think of this. how will duke and unc survive without their home games in the 1st and 2nd round

well, local news is shit like "Peaches: Are they actually bad for you? Stay tuned to find out more" or "This local farmer is mad about the new sewer proposal"

:/ the coliseum is so comfy. I can totally see the heels being a 3-4 seed this year and getting knocked out in the 1st or 2nd. 2016 will go down as the most depressing sports year in my life, I cant see anyway to top it.

whats the alternative? the government indirectly subsidizes obscenely large corps through welfare? How the fuck do republicans complain about people receiving welfare while also saying they don't want wages to raise.

I have never seen such brainwashed people before. You are arguing against you making more money while the fat bankers take their money to the virgin islands and laugh at all of us in debt ARGUING for them to make more money off of us.

I think there is a misconception about raising the minimum wages and taxes to fund infastructure development and aid an ailing consumer economy. No one is saying take from the man who went to school, studied hard, and worked his way up the ladder to his nice middle manager position making 250K a year. That's the american dream after all. It's people that are making hundreds of millions if not billions while their workers are getting fucking subsidized by welfare.

I remember reading an article about how it would cost Walmart 5 billion a year if they raised ALL their employees wages currently under 15/hr TO 15/hr. I was like GOTDAMN thats a lot. I looked up their yearly revenue and its 482(four hundred and eighty two) B I L L I O N. that is asinine. its complete greed and if we as americans do not stand up to that type of greed its going to destroy our economy and those people will take their ball and go home.

yes thats exactly what happened, knowing the controversy would draw attention away from part 2 and the conservative majority would support the bill because of it.

i never watch local news. i just switched to CNN from the game and i see andy cooper interviewing clinton about passing out and trump's donations

jesus fucking christ

im at work and cnn is on 24/7 and i want to fucking shoot myself in the face. when i'm at home, i flip the channel to CNN and me and my wife guess whether they're talking about trump or clinton. its never anything else its mind blowing.

and now you know exactly why the fuck i dont watch american news.

seriously, if you don't get the other news networks i really suggest you look at the global news podcast by the bbc.

they are RARELY covering the election. most of what they are covering is the syrian civil war. past few days theyve focused a lot on the south korean north korea conflict, south sudan,.

hope it was worth it

where did i say i support billionaires getting illegal/immoral benefits? these jobs are for students to help with school, not to pay your mortgage and raise your family with. its not wal marts responsibility to ensure you live within your means. one can believe the workers should not work there if they think they arent paid enough and that a huge company shouldnt get billions in gov subsidies
youtube.com/watch?v=Wpc-zAbL2Uw

>implying dems show up to vote for state elections

its almost as if the election is a big national story

it's on the same ballot as the presidential election. dems can't turn out for shit during midterms but they come out for the president race.

yeah dude let me just go make more money.

if you own a company and you cannot pay your employees a living wage you should not be in business, flat out, period.

don't worry my man, i watch plenty of world news. i work as an intelligence analyst for a global company so i get my fill and stay up to date, its just a fun game to play with my wife.

>Pulling out of NC and losing a couple million viewers at BEST vs pulling out of china and losing 100x that at MINIMUM
>Implying they are even remotely on the same scale in terms of "business"

Are you retarded?