When did you realize Radiohead was no longer normie music?

When did you realize Radiohead was no longer normie music?

Thick Ethnic Asses

::Brown and Slutty – My Black Ass 7::

Real Amateur Homemade Ebony Tube

BLACK SEXCAMS ONLY! Chat Free Now Im luscious chocolate treat ready to be controlled on LIVe cams. Lets Chat Now 100% UNCENSORED LIVE EBONY CAMS FREE SEXIER EBONY CAMS XXX SEXIER EBONY CAMS MUST SEE CAMS! Sexier Ebony babes doing it all LIVE SEXIER EBONY BABES WAITING TO BE FUCKED ON LIVE CAM! ATTENTION: 1000s of Luscious Nubians are broadcasting LIVE directly from their bedrooms LIVE XXX BLACK CAMS – Chat Free LIVE SEXIER EBONY CAMS

Oh, but it is normie music, young user. It's one of those bands both patricians and plebs enjoy.

You think Plebs are listening to TKOL and AMSP? They probably dont even know those albums exist.

when will Sup Forums realize that radiohead is, in fact, normie music? and also pretty highly overrated. their best album is ok computer, which is like an 8 or 9 if i'm being particularly generous, and virtually everything else they've released pales in comparison. also, AMSP is almost entirely utter shit.

way to reveal your inner pleb

When I listened to AMSP. I was always one of those idiots who said that Radiohead was pleb trash. I listened to AMSP after it leaked because I had nothing else to listen to and it genuinely changed my life. I was in tears by the end of it.

In Rainbows is at least as good as Ok computer. I was pretty luke warm on AMSP, I still think daydreaming is one of their best songs, though.

It's still normie music unfortunately.

Is it ok to say thom yorke's solo material is kind of trash?

:( awe i don't like radiohead that must mean i'm a pleb darn it shoot

you're worse than a pleb

you contribute to cultural genocide

Tomorrow's Modern Boxes and Amok are both great albums with flaws that prevent them from being AOTY contenders

The Eraser is pretty fucking boring though

you're gonna have to explain that one to me, bud

you wish limp dick. Keep fucking that chicken.

... do you want me to stop contributing to "cultural genocide"? then you're gonna have to be a big boy and explain why you think i'm so nasty

[ALBUMS]
>normie tier
ok computer
in rainbows
kid a

>contrarian tier
hail to the thief
pablo honey
AMSP

>patrician tier
the bends
amnesiac
the king of limbs

[B-SIDES]
>normie
AMSP
pablo honey

>contrarian
hail to the thief
in rainbows
the king of limbs

>patrician
ok computer
the bends
amnesiac

note that all of these albums are good, this is just how they fit within the preconceived notions of normie/contrarian/patrician

where do you live? AMSP is fucking popular
TKoL is patrician, and just one half

>the bends patrician
[HEARTY LAUGH]

>no longer
they've been normie music since 1995

>the only Radiohead song that plays on normie radio stations is Creep

It's their worst song

AMSP is a classic. It's not the type of album that you can listen to over and over like Bends. It must be digested and appreciated.

>ifunny filename

>AMSP is a classic

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Laugh all you want. It still needs a few years to settle on fans. People forget the backlash against In Rainbows when it came out. On the fan forums I went on there was at least a thread a day about how disappointing IR was. Five years from now you'll realize.

I understand. When I first listened to AMSP I was disappointing. After the 2nd time I thought it was pretty good. I've now listened to it countless times and it's now my favourite Radiohead album. It gets better and better after every listen.

What a nice story

Different person here. I don't even care for it enough to let it settle. I have no desire to listen to it through again. It's boring. There are literally hundreds of other albums I would rather listen to at any given time. Identikit and Ful Stop are top tier though.

disappointed*
Though I am pretty disappointing I guess.

decks dark and daydreaming are better

Radiohead is very well known by normies and your dad probably has OK Computer in his top 20 albums.
That doesn't mean they are bad, or that you are special for listening to then.

>normie who thinks he's not a normie

When krautrock

>normie tier
Kid A
Amnesiac
In Rainbows

>contrarian tier
Hail to the Thief
King of Limbs
Moon Shaped Pool

>patrician tier
Pablo Honey