Ask a 40 year old that's dating his 16 year old daughters best friend anything

Ask a 40 year old that's dating his 16 year old daughters best friend anything

Prove it

What's Florida like?

what's your favorite sock color

Was she a virgin when you started fucking her?

Enjoy your prison sentence.

Why are you such a degenerative LOSER?

did you vote for Gary Johnson?

how did you get parole so quick after banging a minor?

You look like a CHUD, so I can see why you prey upon BABIES.

Which country did you purchase her from? Russia or Thailand?

That's bomb. I wanna have a kid just so I can hire some 15 year old babysitter and bang her

How's it feel to chew 5gum

What kind of cat is that?

do you rely vera make like do can has thwe give all youre?

shes legal here police dont care

slayer, lol @ all these jealous fucks getting shitty over a post on Sup Forums

My sides

what's it like being a loser who cant find an intelligent woman his own age group, and has to resort to low-intelligence women who know next to nothing about anything because of their age?

Are you a faggit?

post her nudes, don't care about the relationship

why are you a desperate creep?

Also, how much does your daughter and ex wife despise you?

men you suck my friends daughter is hot but that guy stuck with me threw everything i wouldnt do that to him for one million bucks

alright OP stop teasing us with the semantics, show us your cock inside her cunt

guys under 25: salty as fuck about this

guys over 25: good for him

How much you paying her?

Age of Consent is 16 in most States.

/Thread

>what's it like being a loser who cant find an intelligent woman his own age group, and has to resort to low-intelligence women who know next to nothing about anything because of their age?
Why buy used when you can get new at half the price?

None from where i am. Been 18 in most American

>guys under 25: salty as fuck about this
>guys over 25: good for him
Guys under 25 bark like a dog defending their lawn when they see an older guy with a young girl. I just laugh at you young studs. Deal with it.

Do you guys have sex?

30 Y.O. reporting in, can confirm this

however, i'm sorely disappointed in OP for not yet showing us pics of sexual intercourse between he and his supposed GF

>None from where i am. Been 18 in most American
Nope, here is the breakdown.

Legal age 18: 11 states
Legal age 17: 8 states
Legal age 16: 31 states

It's definitely 16 in most American states

too old!

Why yiu mad tho?

Better, states with legal at 16, most allow them to work strip clubs at that age -- woohoo!

Girls with their hair up like look ugly as fuck.

its been my experience that these older guys will prey on ugly and desperate girls, then brag about it.

Essentially they are taking advantage of younger girls as some sort of trophy. the fact that OP claims to have taken his daughters friend speaks volumes about him, it shows that he is desperate himself, so desperate that his daughters dignity is shunned for his vanity

How's the sex? Was she a virgin?

what kinda of dog is that?

young jealous faggot detected

i'm dead lmfao

pic related, op was "that guy" in college

So? He's still preying upon a mindless empty vessel for his own gain.

If you act like an animal, you deserve to be put down like one. He will progress to younger girls once he gets "froggy". Probably moved up from his own daughter given the fact he looks like downs runs in his family.

Post her nudes and your daughter's

Don't worry, one day Amy will notice you and then you can steal her from Sonic.

I agree

>its been my experience that these older guys will prey on ugly and desperate girls, then brag about it.
>Essentially they are taking advantage of younger girls as some sort of trophy. the fact that OP claims to have taken his daughters friend speaks volumes about him, it shows that he is desperate himself, so desperate that his daughters dignity is shunned for his vanity
That is a story young punks tell girls there age to fear older guys.

Reality is that an older guy, especially a very successful and rich older man is primarily attracted to young girls. The older man has more money, influence, knowledge and a better genetic father than a young man. I know many older guys that had young girls 20 to 30 years their junior become mothers to their children.

Some marry the young girl, some are a father from a distance supporting the child in some manner, some just set up a trust fund and finds another young girl to knock up. I know one guy that cashed out in Silicon Valley that knocked up a half dozen girls from age of consent in their state to 25 in a period of three years.

He set up trust funds for all the mothers and children. Even bought them houses in the middle of their shitty mid-west town in full. Whenever he is in town, he sleeps and goes for knocking her up again. You'd be amazed how many women want that.

this is typical older guy bragging.

Why would i be jealous? i'm young, theres plenty of girls for me to fuck, I'm not limited to preying on the first girl that shows me attention, such as my daughters friend, which for the sake of the father daughter relationship should be a no no.

I know that the OP or other older guys want to brag and feel like kangs because they got a yopunger girl, but these girls are seldom worth more than a trophy to brag to other older guys about, bragging to younger guys about it is like bragging to a millionaire that you won a grand

I'm not seeing how this is a good thing, its honorable that the guy put these girls up, but these girls are simply gold diggers, and not very good people.

the take away that i got from that, is that the older rich guy used his money and influence to basically buy sex from vapid and mentally unnattractive young females.

This isnt a story young guys tell to girls to put them off, thats something you have fabricated in your head, the reality is that 99% of the time its some creepy older guy preying on a young, impressionable girl with low self esteem.

>I know that the OP or other older guys want to brag and feel like kangs because they got a yopunger girl, but these girls are seldom worth more than a trophy to brag to other older guys about, bragging to younger guys about it is like bragging to a millionaire that you won a grand
The less money you have, the more it is appreciated. Know way too many older guys whom miss "back in the day" where they would just show their washboard abs on a sidewalk in the summer and fuck in less than an hour. If you can still get any young ass at age 40+, brag about it like a homeless man winning a $100 scratcher!

lol nice job proving you're 17 mate, now leave this fucking board, you gotta be 18 to post here

reported

>This isnt a story young guys tell to girls to put them off, thats something you have fabricated in your head, the reality is that 99% of the time its some creepy older guy preying on a young, impressionable girl with low self esteem.
Whatever gets you laid and ability to conceive. That is how the world works.

One of my fav things are bikers that tour the country and "seed spread". You ride into town in your bike, look big and bad ass. There is always some girl that wants to get the fuck out of town. Give her the spare helmet, ride her to the next town and fuck the shit out of her till her belly rises. Know many a bikers that has kids all along I-40 or I-80 or, even better, Rt 66 that way.

liberals wont like this bro, they only know how to support illegitimate nigger babies. careful, that shit is gonna cause an uproar

you're sick
shoo shoo

pls, kill yourself.

so interesting thing here is

why does the apple logo dissapear?

They cry like teen girls when it's their daughter.

I'm 25 with a 16 yo gf... The best. Good for you. Now where are the nudes?

is hard to decode her emoiji text, not sex related activites.

Same groups that used to do man on man tongue kissing to be "edgy". The girls you mentioned are called "beards".

28 actually, faggot. and i would not prey on my younger sister friends, because i'm not desperately trying to reclaim my youth

i have a feeling your condsidered a loser by your peers

is that you 2 in the pic? Nicely done
dont see the butt hurt in this board, I never cared as a teen, since cougars are a thing,banging hot teachers and shit.
we legalize gay and interracial marriage but age gap is still a problem even though 70yrs ago no one bat an eye?

my question is how did you pull it off?
what does your daughter and and your girls parents think.
What do people on the street,friends and co workers say?
Whats the common obstacles you 2 deal with as a couple and what advice you give to future old guys lol

ps awsome old man gains

I take it you guys are from america?

>liberals wont like this bro, they only know how to support illegitimate nigger babies. careful, that shit is gonna cause an uproar
Trump is President.

Politically Correct is dead.

New generation of Sugar Daddy's are taking over college campuses and some private high schools.

Deal with it.

Do you get migraines every time she starts talking about "like oh my god" anything? I can barely stand being around the 20 somethings. Can't imagine dipping down into that. Good on you though, just don't knock her up.

>Intelligent
>Woman
Pick one.

>Do you get migraines every time she starts talking about "like oh my god" anything? I can barely stand being around the 20 somethings. Can't imagine dipping down into that. Good on you though, just don't knock her up.
You'd be surprised how quickly a young girl starts acting mature around an older man, especially one she is fucking. Last teen I dated, I knocked up twice. One boy and one girl a year later. No regrets at all.

nice,tell us about your self
age race country relgion and the teens
are you guys married? how do people react and what you do?
how did you pull it off?

how? hes dating younger hotter tighter

kek

nice how u pull if off, give details on you two met.
what country and how does your and her family think

>nice,tell us about your self
Older man, tech guy, good money, in shape, not a faggot.

>age race country religion and the teens
I was 40 and she was 18 when we met. I'm a dark haired German and she is a blonde Irish with some American Indian in her. We met as she was walking her dog. Got her pregnant in a few months of dating. Figured I put a ring on it.
>are you guys married? how do people react and what you do?
We have been married for over five years and it is great. Reactions vary from types of people.
Most teen girls are envious she has a man that takes care of her and has kids.

Guys my age are happy for me knowing I take care of her.

Gang bangers look like me like some Alpha male knocking up young girls.

The fucking worst are the 30+ professional career women. One bitch in her BWM, I was holding hands with teen-wife when she was six months pregnant and in a tight dress. I swear she wanted to run me over in that care.

>how did you pull it off?
I took her out on a date a few times. Got busy and flat out said, "I want a baby." That totally turned her on and she was pregnant in weeks. We were married two months later.

wow day game recognized. Looks like as long as a man stays fit makes good money and doesnt go bald its all good.

Been lil self conscious lately when my 20yr old sjw friend found out Im 26 like its a big deal and her and her other cute friend stopped hanging out with their guy friend for dating a 17yr old.
They got kinda childish about "maturity"...like its a great thing to have.

Have you had people trying to shame or break you guys up since you started dating?
Did you keep your age a secret in the beginning with your girl? When she mentioned your age what did you say? I can imagine guys getting shy about that.

whats her notch count? was she a virgin when you met her?

actually amazing

What with the age group? While 16 is a little green, any man would rather fresh meat over spoiled?
I'm 33, my gf is 9 years younger, and I would never date any1 older than 27.
If a man dates a woman over 30, he has a very small time window to decide if she is worth and knockin her up. Over 35 the risks of producing subpar offspring increases dramatically (see the plague of autism affecting families of 'career oriented women').

Just wait until she realizes you aren't the silver bullet for all her problems. You remind her of dad and keep her safe and she's alright it's that, for now

>If a man dates a woman over 30, he has a very small time window to decide if she is worth and knockin her up. Over 35 the risks of producing subpar offspring increases dramatically (see the plague of autism affecting families of 'career oriented women').

its more late 20s to 35, depending on genetics and habits. If a decent looking girl is 24 or older and not married or has a serious bf something is wrong with her.

I'm sure her and kids will have an amazing life. /s

Honestly you've probably doomed them all but hey you got that young pussy right? No "Ragrats".

good for you user. best i ever had was 12 but i was 21, so it wasnt such a big difference as yours.

anyways, fuck the haters.

>Just wait until she realizes you aren't the silver bullet for all her problems. You remind her of dad and keep her safe and she's alright it's that, for now

salty salty salty.
>impllying older women wont divorce rape over a 50% margin.
every girl wants a man like her dad or at least has fatherly qualities. Itll be like that for end of days, just like we choose maternal motherly and nurturing women for wives.

Should you be protecting her from older giys and holding your sexual urges back because shes your best friends daughter
Isn't she supposed to be with a similar age group rather than give away her innocence to someone who has already past theirs?

Idk man seems pretty slack on your part to take advantage of her stupidity and your mates trust to please yourself and not remembering that growing is more important than desire because you easily lose control of your desires because of stupidity and they can control you(like a fly flying without a head its just going to get slapped because it flu all its life without a head thinking nothing went wrong so whats the worst that will happen)
Idk man your not doing your best mate any favours by fucking his daughter
You are feeling yourself more than feeling your friend, get in touch with reality pervert

hows your daughters cunt feel?

how's prison?

nothing perverted like being gay. its natural for men to lust for fertile women. Thats why we are here. Its evolution.
its only the last 60yrs we treat under 18 as kids. Before you turn 13 you were considered a man and expected to get your shit together. Now we call guys in their 20s kids.
women are fucking smart right at puberty they mentally mature at like 16-18 while men its 25.

intelligence is the same from birth to death, only experiance and guidances changed that. You think the party slut in high school is gonna be a scientist? hell no shell be sucking dick at the corner.

theres no taking advantage, its what she allows.
But cant that be said about any social sexual interaction? You must capitalize on every mood and oppertunity

how does feel to get used as a sugardaddy?

Looks like you are feeling yourself more than feeling your friend
Good job taking advantage of her stupidity and your friends trust to please your dick and not remembering to help mate raise her.
Get in touch with reality pervert
Hope you older men get back to your roots soon because im murdering the next child manipulater I see
Fuck you slaves
Do the knowledge not the innocence

>sugardaddy
so a regular bf or married man?

Pretty sad bro. Your daughter is fucking your best mate.

Because you are fucking lazy and greedy
Whats the point of securing a large family structure (stupid as fuck tho like the muslims)
When there are no hostile family structures around you because you have law enforcement
Fucking bs artist
Waaaaaaah its natural leave me alone its not my fault my woman my age don't want to date me i don't know how to put in the effort
Ffs pussy i'd scoop your eyes out if you were alone just to remind you of our ancestors suffering

Being gay is just people who are confused lts got nothing to do with perversion

31 here, 99.9% of women my age are used up whores, 18-19 year olds are fresh. I see no issue with marrying and impregnating someone as young as is legally possible.

Because they know they'll have to support the babies. Its better to get before you get got.

How does it feel knowing that you can't legally take nudes of her, but you can creampie all her orifices?

I am 33 dating a 19 year old. She's a little immature but is really energetic in bed.

I would question the mentality of a man that has the same emotional state of a sixteen year old. Surely, you two cannot have that much in common, if you do, then really....the only thing that can be said is: grow up dude.