Someone explain to me why TOP is loved so much ?

Someone explain to me why TOP is loved so much ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12AlF3XbuUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the closest you can get to interesting music while still being hot garbage, so a lot of music listeners with some potential for taste but not much gravitate towards it

They're a transitional act ,

They bill themselves as being "alt" and "not mainstream" while being accessible and easy to get into and listen to, making them a perfect storm to get edgy kids who aren't really edgy but want to be into them

Because mainstream media and emos are easy as fuck to appeal to

>attractive singer (this one's VERY important
>basically what was said already the thread as well

Marketed as alt while just being pop music with slight quirks. Extremely easy to listen to, and everyone knows white people love raps that are about "real shit" and "not about bitches and money!!!"

They're basically a focus group monster. Catered/marketed to teen girls with "issues".

New Linkin Park is probably an apt comparison
Plus Tyler does that annoying indie accent vocalization

TO DA GOOD DODE DAZEEEE

and that's really popular right now

>attractive singer
uhhh

cause normies like to pretend they are indie while still listening to overproduced pop music.

it's exactly how lady gaga pretends she is this transgressive and alternative artist but she only churns out top 40 hits

Very good point about Gaga

I always hated her posturing about how artsy and different she is

>People think he's hot
Literally who
My sister has like 20 fucking friends over every friday and they all agree hes not hot

>71189961
because it's time to move your feet to an instrospective be-

Ah fuck I don't know, cause they're queer what do you want me to say????

>attractive singer

Isn't he a rat faced manlet?

It seems like only "broken" Tumblr girls find him attractive, most likely because they know that only a quivering beta male such as himself is the only man who would not eventually leave them because of their emotionally underdeveloped nature

I mean I'm not a prime alpha male myself but holy fuck that guy is on a different level

You know how in middle and high school you used to like shit like Korn, Linkin Park, some form of 2000s style melodic metalcore, etc? TOP are the modern day variation of that. Music for young teens that think they are "different and depressed" all the time while also being very accessible.

google tyler joseph is hot

youtube.com/watch?v=12AlF3XbuUs

lyrics are faux-deep and can easily be manipulated into anything that's ~relatable~ for special snowflake teens

GAGA CANT HANDLE THIS SHIT

it is true though, shes a fucking hack

lol no
agree and seems like a nice guy too

Zero chin

Because you're in a high school setting.

I gave the guy a high five at a festival after he almost committed suicide by climbing onto this really tall engineering booth in the middle. I would say that they put on a good show. That's about all I know OP.

fpbp

13-19 year old girls who think they're 'not like everyone else'. Not to sound cynical but it's true.

I didn't realize other people had noticed that stupid ass accent that every singer seems to be doing nowadays. It annoys the shit out of me.
"Gahchu" works as "got you" when it's said quickly, but when you're extending it and saying "Gaaaaaah chu" it sounds like you're a fucking pokemon

Their regional at best album was fantastic, one of my top albums, and then they signed to fueled by raman and turned into shitty pop that gathered the masses

marketing

>my sister has like 20 fucking friends over every friday

yeah right hahahahaha

are you asking them if he's hot you faget

Nah they talk about how unfortunate it is that hes not hot

lol trusting women in 2018, they probably also talk about how rape is bad while secretly getting wet just thinking about some dude taking them by force

>Gaaaaaah chu

It's pop music purposefully made to appeal to the masses. Pure formulaic garbage.

t. shut-in