>havent fapped in a few days
>notice dick is leaking cum randomly
>fap
>burns a bit when i cum

what does it mean?

you're a virgin

Washing with too hot water?

Idk ether.

Happens more then I'd like though. Can we start a leaky cums anonymous?

(Med fag here...)
How often do you usually fap? When dick is leaking cum, are you hard or flaccid? And are you sure it's cum?
Any pain besides when you pee? Like lower quadrant of your torso or you balls?

Also, how old are you and do you have any ongoing medical problems or take any medications?

totally random times a week, sometimes once, sometimes 5-10 times, usually hard.it comes out notably white so im pretty sure it is. no other pain.

26 with no known medical problem or any medications.

bump

And no blood in your cum or urine, right?

nope. none at all

rip

Probs the clap. go get tested

this is penile discharge, not cum.
fix your dick, op.

yeh, it's definitely some gonorrhoea...

op come back

Seminal leakage (spermatorrhea... seriously what it's called) is fairly common in men. Especially since you went several days without beating it. Your body is still going to produce the same amount of seminal fluid and it has to go somewhere.

I'm perplexed a bit regarding the burning... does it burn when you pee? You're far too young to really have to worry about anything prostate related -- i'm thinking perhaps it's urethritis which is irritation (or possibly infection) of the urethra. It's commonly caused by using soap, lotion, etc... to jerk it. They can irritate the tip.

is there a cheap and easy way to do it if thats the case?

it only burns after cumming and then peeing.

Your dick has turned into a dragon. Only solution is to chop it off with Valerian steel.

I'm not 'from Sup Forums' I used to go on Sup Forums, but that doesn't define me.
I don't udnerstand why you're using 'from Sup Forums' as a defining characteristic
I'm not like you, I bet you pride yourself in the sites you frequent
You hiveminded shit rag.

I once syringed water up my dick pissed blood the day after with extreme burning pain. Had to tell my mother not impressed. Turns out i got a gram negative microbe in my cock. Now i have a mimor UTI for life. Get it checked out b4 2 late

What does the lower quadrant torso pain means....?