Getting my first tattoo soon and need some cool, simple designs...

Getting my first tattoo soon and need some cool, simple designs. My family has had a Nautical background for the past 450 years so something like that would be cool. No hands, neck, face or feet tats please (work related). Picture not related

>Getting my first tattoo soon
Why? Because all your friends have and you want to be a cool kid? So you can post pictures of it on Instagram and wait for the "likes" so you can validate your life? Do explain, child.

Why does everything anyone does on this site attract the fuckin Spanish Inquisition, mind your own business

Oooh, that hit a sore spot! You want to permanently mark your skin and yet you are so bereft of any ideas to justify it to yourself that you have to ask Sup Forums for advice.

Or are you just trying to demonstrate you're one of the hipster crowd to the denizens of an anonymous image board?

Why the fuck are you getting a tattoo when you don't know what you want?

It means you're doing the tattoo to be edgy and shit. Get a grip and rethink your life.

Well that didn't quite go as OP planned and escalated quickly.

You should get a tattoo of a butt with a butt on it on your butt.

>Nautical theme
Here ya go.

40 year old man here: if you want a tattoo but don't have an idea you're sure of... wait. Removal is expensive, doesn't work totally but it's not too sore (just warm). My family has a history gamekeeping yet you don't see me getting a tat of dead crows hung upside from a post because i'm not a fucking gamekeeper.

thats pretty nice even if a bit big

>Feet?
>Work related?
What the fuck kind of job do you do where people in work will acc see your feet never mind not let you get a tattoo there?

You should get a snowflake to denote your special snowflake status.

trilobiting too hard

A coffee bean?

Yes, because sailors drink lots of coffee.

op wants our opinions, op is gonna get them.

anyone who wants a tattoo but doesn't know what one they want is a fucking idiot.

op, i suggest this one. "tau jeng", "to commit suicide by jumping head-first into a well"

Get an anchor on your asscheek you basic bitch

trilobites were fucking hard core. one of the first creatures to develop sight. imagine swimming in an ocean full of blind things to eat and you're the only one who can see. om nom nom.

Trips of wisdom.

Calm down, I was being sarcastic.

But Nautilus is still with us 500 million years later. Where is your trilobite now?