Lets start a swedish girl thread!

Lets start a swedish girl thread!

Oooo ahahahahahah

u fuckin swedish gay-faggot. r u mad coz sand-niggers rape ur asshole. your cuck.

First of all, not swedish and second, I laughed, you dumdum, so why are you mad?

I've never seen a culture die so fast.

he is scared cus he knows swedes dont understand what danger theyre in

Must be sad to be swedish nowdays. everyone ridicules their immigration policies. rightly so, i migt add. NUke them swedish gaylords, before all nordic brothers face the same fate.

So youre saying that someone cares about sweden?

Så...en svensktråd där ickesvenskar bajspratar sverige?
Bra jobbat!

Inte du kuk förklara någonting. Du är en neger älskare och bara en bit av skit. Hälsningar från Finland.

Swedish women have some weird interracial pedophilia fetish which manifests in their desire to have their children, male and female, molested by African men. I have never seen anything like it. They enthusiastically welcome rapefugees into their countries and even into their homes in the hopes that their own children will be raped (even gangraped) by the invaders. They can't claim they don't know about the rape statistics -- Sweden is now the Rape Capital of the West -- so there is no other explanation other than this is deliberate. So either Swedish women hate and resent their own children or they think that their children being raped will be enriching for them. I'll tell you this much: I'll never let a Swedish woman anywhere near my child. Disgusting scum.

I'm in love.

They just blame it on white men

many people do, especially the ones who talk shit about it and make threads like these. youre taking your anger out, you get angry at what you love. probably why there are so many interracial cucking threads etc. aswell.

>finland