Soon enough I'll inherit between 12-14 grand. Nothing major, but enough to have fun...

Soon enough I'll inherit between 12-14 grand. Nothing major, but enough to have fun. All I know is I'm probably gonna buy a lot of weed and build a sweet pc. Any other ideas? Not too bothered about saving, because I'm smart enough get a job and I've had okay paying jobs before.

Spend it on a gold-plated vault for all the money that will come in from your well paying job

haha. I was just making a point that I can waste it on dumb shit and I'm not too worried, Sorry If I came across as a douche.

Get a cheap car to beat up for fun. Also drop some on me would be fantastic, I got tuition to pay and I already took out 4 separate loans.

Shit man that sucks. That's why I don't wanna go uni just yet. I'm thinking like a shitty fiesta or saxo. What you studying?

Business major, but I'm planning on going to to law school aswell to do business law, so I'm going to be stacked with tuition bills for the next 5 years or so. And student loans for the next 20. You gotta do what you gotta do. I also strive for a nice pc, but sometimes you just gotta stare through the showroom window and shill out to more important things. Its' for the best, I keep telling myself.

$5,000 worth of poptarts

I wanna study philosophy, but I'm well aware it's almost a complete waste. Hopefully uni will be a good investment for you man. Britfag or Amerifat? I'm a britfag.

I'll spend the rest of fixing my teeth and losing weight then.

dude just take online classes or learn from online resources or something, don't waste your money on irl classes just to get a paper you can't use on anything.

Probably some good advice. I heard night classes at local colleges aren't too expensive.

Amerifat. You'll be much easier off on schooling. That inheritance will only pay off one semester out of the many I'll be enduring. I'll praying for many more offed relatives if I want my college career paid off through inheritance.

Go to an expensive restaurant, Eat like a king. Then visit a nice strip club and drink the best alcohol they got. It might be the only chance you get to celebrate. Unless you have some important things to take care of

You enjoy what you studying?

Get an i3 and a titan x

Community college only cost me about 2000/semester

I'm a vegetarian fag, so most food I eat at restaurants is expensive as hell. Greedy bastards. It's dirt cheap to make. Other than paying my mum rent I have literally no responsibility. I've always wanted go a strip club, just for conversation and boobs. I bet a few strippers are bound to be interesting.

Awesome

I was gonna get an fx8350

Meh sometimes I feel like I'd be better off doing computer science and spend life doing IT, but that pretty much plan B. I've committed myself to going into law and I feel like if I changed course I'd be letting much of the people who are rooting me on down, most of which are my family who are deeply rooting in the justice system. Besides, the money I will hopefully be making from a job like a lawyer is really the only thing I find justifiable enough for me to put myself through this.

I think they idea of dedicating your life to one job is weird. Maybe that makes me naive. But I couldn't imagine doing one thing forever and enjoy it. I did Software engineering at college and ended up dropping out to do psychology and english. Still not sure if I regret it.

Community colleges are bound to be a little cheaper, but unfortunately an employer for a known high paying job will gladly pick someone who went to a more prestigious and expensive university over you. Sometimes you gotta have money to make money.

I don't care about jobs. I'm still young enough. I wanna learn and that's all. I think that's why I love philosophy so much.

Well if it's a job you dedicate your life to then it's more of a career, which pays much more money. Yea doing the same thing gets old eventually unless you 100% enjoy it but if it means paying for the lifestyle you want to live then you got to tough it out. And if you enjoy it then it's just a bonus. Honestly I'd love to money money by doing jack shit but fortune doesn't favor some as much as others.

It's great to want. Many people don't have that kind of ambition. But personally if I drop so much money on that learning, I'd like to put it to use and make that money back.

I'm pretty poor for british standards. Which is poorer than a lot of people realise. So I can't comprehend this much money, it's crazy. Money isn't really a motivation for me. I was raised by borderline alcoholics, so all I care about is having fun and looking after the people I love. Probably the reason we're so poor.

It's great to want to learn, that is.

I do feel similar. I don't wanna waste money, but, at the same time I don't really care about it.

I really wish I had the attitude you guys do, you sound like a free spirit. Unfortunately where I am, no need money to get by, and you either make no money, little money, or a lot of money. I also care about taking care of those I love, but I can't really have fun unless I know they will be okay, but I can't do that if they'll have to look after me if I get put out on the street without a dime in my pocket. And for that not to happen I need success, which won't be easy or cheap. I wish life could be more simple.