Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHCgGKiTp5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No it will not.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHCgGKiTp5w

how the fuck do you find 24 view cat videos

This is how.

btw. How are you doin' today?

what is that your channel? Are you trying to get youtube famous with cat videos?

Garbage, but as mentioned in the OP it'll be alright.

Gotta drink heavily first.

Why garbage? Sure it can't be that bad.
I'm also fan of drinking, what are your plans?

I just chugged some whiskey to help me sleep
(It's not working)
also, I've discovered what it actually feels like to be depressed recently, I'm broke and have credit card debt, and just broke up with my boyfriend again who's an asshole and continues to show me how little he actually cares about my wellbeing but now I'm stuck living with him until I get a better job and all that, I was hoping to find my new all-time low and I think I'm getting pretty damn close atm. what do besides >/r9k?

No im just bored.

I waste about 2 hours in the morning posting my newest video all over Sup Forums.
Then i go out.

10/10 life

more like this?

I got a lot of shit to do this week before thanksgiving break and I ain't started none of it

my plan is to drink rum like it's water before class and show up to both class and work lightly buzzed

kill your boyfriend it'll be cathartic

I mean it totally could be worse my dude

my kind of tee

Shit mate, that suck. Without cash, it's hard to stand on your own legs.
Finding someone else perhaps? Easy to say, right?

thought about it briefly, lifetime in jail being gangraped wouldnt be so bad, but STDs and stuff are a dealbreaker. I want a hot guy into dirtbikes and like to have a lot of sex and travel and stuff. Apparently I'm too horny for my current boyfriend, I'm too girthy for him to take me often and the past couple times we've done it he gave up even when I waited forever for him to adjust, and he just has me jack off, then says I'm not romantic enough, like if I dont engage it we'll go weeks without him doing shit. idk

btw. does anyone have any bdsm storeys? I have this older friend of mine who bounds me sometimes. Nothing serious, just fun.

>too girthy for him to take me often
nah that just means you haven't sufficiently reupholstered his asshole, obviously
Violent rape is the best way to salvage your relationship

Well, if he have troubles taking you, you can't really blame him. Talking from experience.
Finding gay who likes dirtbikes? Tricky thing. Not many gay guys seem to share my interest in death metal and cars...

I'm actually set to experience some bondage stuff this weekend with an older friend of mine from work... I've never been tied up before while fucked. He's got lots of toys, spreader bar, fucking machine, crops, anal hook, etc...

Don't know what to expect.

He's my first boyfriend so I'm trying to get over the mental block hes created. I've never been this low on money so everything stacked up it's really hard to sleep. I'm usually good at pulling myself out and motivating myself when I get this down but all I want to do anymore is sleep which is how I know I'm actually hit depression (I dont like to use the term) but it sucks because I cant even get a response when applying for jobs so everything else is at an impassible standstill until then. I got a job dojng food deliveries but Its not worth the wear on my car and I just barely break even. I'll get out of it eventually, but I really like being in a relationship to share experiences, someone to cook big meals for, etc. I also fear the unknown of who I will date next a bit

Y'all think you got it rough? Not many people in general are into philosophy, can appreciate art, are comfortable with despair, love garbage, and prefer to sit quietly in the dark listening to utterly depressing music.

Well, it's not for everybody. For example I like only soft bdsm, not much pain and discomfort. You try it and you'll see. If you are friends it should be alright. Just ask him to begin easy and if you don't feel like it, tell him to stop. But it's just fooling around I'm sure you'll have a good time.

actually I think like 3/5 are pretty common

How big are you?

Literally only philosophers are into philosophy, only artists can appreciate art, everyone hates being miserable, nobody collects literal garbage to wallow in, and most people these days put music on as background noise. 0/5 are common.

I'm too drunk to come up witha snarky response but lol

exactly, I'm not into IKEA or disney channel original movies, but everyone else is in a closet

I see. That really fucking sucks.
I also don't like meeting new "potential boyfriends" much. Now I'm stuck with this guy who I don't like very much, but he's nice to me. I don't have a hart do tell him it's over and I'm scared I might fuck up and send away my best chance for relationship.

well aren't you a renaissance man

if you ever need a more accommodating back door hit me up, you can't be girthier than my dragon dildo

later boys I'm gonna go drink and do homework

Things ain't how they used to be. Most music is just noise to people, everyone used to be able to appreciate art and philosophy, and general despair used to just linger everywhere you went. I blame the millennials.

And when you finally meat someone with similar interests and who can keep with your personality he's not exactly smart, which is deal breaker for me. Guess I have to keep finding

Alas friends I'll have to leave you. Work won't do itself. It was a nice chat. Have a great day

That pic is cute as fuck.

7" long 6" girth, litterally almost exact unless I tense up

Jeeze, no wonder... I've never been with anyone that thick.

I'd like to try sometime, but I can understand why one might get cold feet. Would have to dildo up to taking you.

I hate that, we were broken up for about 6mo.s and I dated a few guys (could never get past the first date) I cant lie to myself and say I'm actually interested in a guy if I'm not feeling it, they were nice but theyre just too simple, like okay you have a great job and career lined up, or okay you're super hot, but if there's something missing, there's something missing. I get what you mean on the best chance though, thats why I've stuck around for so long, were great friends, its just my ex is an actual dick, beyond whats worth putting up with

Seems we have very similar problems.

Trump LOVES furries!

yeah I drooled over this guy at work for months until I realized what an actual retarded he was, like "your fucking with me, right?" kind. I still drool over him because he's my ideal body type, but he's 6yrs older and 10yrs dumber so I've let it go. It also sucks I have so many straight guy friends who are just not gay but we'd be so great together, but I have to settle for just friends.

You are talking from my hart, also planty of friends who have only one fault- not liking a cock.

yeah, he enjoys it usually, but as one may desire a big girthy dick, it's not easy to take on a regular basis. I also last too long for him because I used to be scared about not being able to last so I've done jelqing exercises since I was like 12, but now it takes too long for me to get off. it sucks because I was trying to make sure I'd be good at sex and ended up ruining it

r8 my shitty drawing
>inb4 no dicks no fun
i dont do nsfw

shitty indeed, go to /ic and look for the resources in the beginner threads or try drawabox and redevelop your basics, I've been doing the same because I want to draw top tier dicks one day but you need to practice the basics!

then again theres people who will fap to anything if you want to keep at it

can you say what is wrong with it at a first glance?
like i personally know there are alot of mistakes but maybe there are some i missed?