Hi b I'm a highschool drop out I'm currently 19 and I'm Australian is my life fucked or is there a chance of me doing...

Hi b I'm a highschool drop out I'm currently 19 and I'm Australian is my life fucked or is there a chance of me doing somthing with my life any tips or ideas feeling down

Become a youtuber

learn a trade or go to uni if you're smart enough

Just go to tafe and do 11 and 12 in a year you dumb nigger

Get an apprenticeship or go back to school

Become a shark tamer and make an army of sharks to take over America.

actually scratch that, you don't need to be smart to go to uni

Thx I might do that I also have a job

Google "how to make money without a degree"
Hang in there OP

Mate your fuckin fine. HSC is a joke anyway

Ok I'll look for results

thx b nice to know I'm not a complete fuck up

just fuck around till you figure out what you wanna do, focus on your happiness and just chill

Listen to..

I was forcibly dropped from college in the UK after getting arrested smoking weed. Spent a year working on building sites and in warehouses ... fuck that shit - honestly ppl who had been working the same job in the warehouse for 30 yrs+. Went back to college did an IT apprecticship (always been a geek anyway) ... now run my own nationwide IT company earn 50k+ a year and work from home in my pants.

Get a job where people pay you for your knowledge not your time. Everybody has time so wages are shit ... not everyone has knowledge so wages are good. Doesnt matter what it is - IT, Plumbing, design whatever ... so long as its not something anyone can do with half a days training.

20 and from aus here, decided I'm gonna save 10k and move to america the other day, cost of living is heaps cheaper and there's more to do there. Minimum wage is shit but if you don't care what you're doing its easy to get like 15-20$ an hour

thanks user
>where people pay you for your knowledge not your time
Needed to hear this, would like to be doing something like you one day, in college and finding it hard, reminds me to stay in 6form

I'll say today what I said yesterday. GET. A. FUCKING. APPRENTICESHIP

Thanks man I will remember that it is good to know

multi level marketing
scam all your friends
all your old colleagues
all your school mates
everyone they recommend you
just scam the shit out of everyone

It's not that easy to get an apprenticeship here

once you're rich your friends will be like wtf bro im totes mc gotes your friend man anyways

fuck the world just scam everyone
be a jew

I am a part Jew I surpose I could use my Jew powers for evil

it is here in QLD they have a fucking shit screening, just lift some fucking timber and boom, instant aprenticeship

You guys have motivated me

Dont worry too much about alevels etc etc ... I have no a levels and no degree .. I have mediocre gcse results.

Experience is what matters, I worked for 2 years for £200 a month as an apprentice. Also helps if you are doing something you enjoy, like i said i was a always a bit geeky and would teach myslef networking/servers etc on the job when I was a hardware engineer. Worked my way up fro trainee hardware engineer - hadware engineer - network engineer - Networking support manager - then left to setup on my own .. that was 8 yrs ago.

tl;dr Just stick with it, do you something you enjoy, be prepared to work for shit wages at the start while training and make contacts - who you know helps ALOT as well.

Looking into MLM sounds interesting

I think I can pull it of I'm good with verbal speech and I have a mac for persuading others to see my point of view