You find your daughter posting pictures of herself online to an anonymous imageboard

You find your daughter posting pictures of herself online to an anonymous imageboard.

As a parent, what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sophie_mfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*unzips dick*

Threaten to Dox her ass if she doesn't get to my room now.

Wonder why the fuck shes flatter then 3 day old soda

reap to teach lesson

jack off

Lul, because as a parent i'd have told them nothing gets removed from the internet and once it's up there's nothing you can do about it. So basically, don't be a fucking idiot if you're posting nudes online, do it through a secure network, then have to deal with her saying "It's all my fault" with me in my head saying "Yes, yes it is, you stupid girl". Bang, don't be idiots folks.

Donald Trump..

wait, are you... the daughter??

My daughter is literally like 9/10 QT pie so I'd probably would take a good wank and then when the time is right I'd check her computer & phone for more pics

I bust some faps. Uh caps. Bust some caps.

This

I am silently disappointed that my daughter is foolish enough to do it, but take no action.

FAP FAP FAP

I'll save them to my phone for the whole day I act like there is nothing wrong, then during dinner when we are sitting down to eat I'll just hand her my phone with the photo on it and casually ask whats up with that, then sit back and watch as my wife turns it into a major shitstorm.

She responds with a
>shut up! you don't understand!

the next day you find a note in her room that says she ran away and that she hates you, but you can still see her posting pictures of herself on her internet forum from what looks to be someone's vehicle

Initiate daughter rape, is it that hard to figure out?

Nice, best idea in the thread so far.

fuck her, dont ever try to pull out. then kick her out. she wants to be a whore, let her.

I like this one.

If your daughter is that much of a disaster at that point, I'd start working to cut her out of my life.

This is the most autistic thing I've read in a while

That pussy looks great.....

That's my all-time fav meme, I haven't seen it in a long time. Thanks user.

Post a thread to an anonymous imageboard asking what other people would do.

heh

You can pretty much guarantee that your wife is going to take your daughter's side, not yours.

>from what looks to be someone's vehicle
You have no idea how much that's me. Not the daughter part, but rather the guy with the vehicle. Right now I'm at my girlfriend's mom's house to explain to her how her daughter is coming away with me to live in my van. Oh yeah, I live in a van and haven't had a physical address for two years.

Patiently wait until she decides to come back. If I don't know where she is and know she is alive and well, what can I do?

More of this pussy

What planet do you live on?

Nothing. Let the stupid attention whore learn her lesson or non lesson.

Dubs commands it

post her here

Later that same day, there's a knock at the door and she's standing there with a few police officers. You of course take her in but after about an hour find that she goes right back to posting pictures of herself.

rape is the only answer.

force her to have sex with me.

How?
Sleeping in a van I can understand, but how do you do anything else?
Cooking, showering, laundry to name a few.

Have my brothers rape her then set her on fire.

t. achmed

Take her over my knee. Remind her of what Daddy always said: you act like a slut, you get treated like a slut.

>inb4 shes into spanking
now she gets to grow up saying her dad abused her and that she fucks other guys because of her broken family

I have onboard propane, water, holding tanks, solar panels, battery bank, water heater, furnace, sink, shower, refrigerator, toilet... I can have a hot shower and a cold beer in the middle of the desert. I run everything off grid. My van is 20' long and 10' tall with standing height throughout and fits in a legal parking space.

More anti depressants. More money for XTC, weed, booze, and cocaine. Mein Kampf, and an acoustic guitar.

Calm down jeff hayley will come back.

How much does it cost a month and how do you pay for it all?

Knock her out.

save them for later

Bottom line you take away her computer, you low level format it and then reimagined or possible destroy the drive. You take away any other camera type devices that have internet capability. Your then get her help. Bottom line though if she's that messed up, she has terrible parents.

1)Timestamp with tits;
2)Sharpie in pooper.

beat her to dearh

After giving her all that cash, she better only post lewdies for daddy, amiright?

with your cock?

Post them, of course

#jelly

This is pretty much my dream user.

But I wanna save up to get a new one.

I keep looking at used stuff like this and small RVs/trailers but God damn...

Apparently there only 2 kinda of people. The ones that live in those, and the kind that party.

Nothing but wrecked fixer uppers.

My daughter is 11. If I ever found her doing this later the answer is simple:

Blackmail. Blackmail the shit out of her into fucking me. The end.

>Princess, listen. Daddy needs to talk to you.
>It has come to my attention that you've been posting lewd photos of yourself on an imageboard.
>Don't deny it, I'm not here to scold you.
>I just wanna know what you're getting from it?
>You're a beautiful young lady.
>If you get a kick out of letting kissless virgins see you naked, at least make sure you're getting paid for it.
>Register for a website, I'll front you the money for a webcam and microphone in exchange for 20% of your earnings.

this

>all these dads wanting to fuck their daughters
dont you guys have any feelings of sanctaty and af- oh who am i kidding, youd probably fuck your mothers

only a little

My biggest expenses are gas and beer. And I can regulate my intake of both. So I can't give you a dollar amount per month. I work construction and finish carpentry. I charge $35/hr when I work for myself but I often take jobs as an employee for less.

You try having a cute faced 11 year old who is just starting to hit puberty and having that backside and flat chest/stomach torture you everyday...

Wake up from the dream where somebody would actually want to have children with me

Problem is there's no one making new class b RVs like this anymore without paying 100k or something ridiculous. I prefer my older van that I can modify without worrying about it. I have maybe 20k into this van all together

Fap. Hard.

does anyone have sauce? google only shows me russian versions of Sup Forums and some click-bait websites

i recall her username is i-hate-the-beach.

good luck with that

First, crack one out to the photos.
Secondly I'd blackmail her using a fake fb account claiming to spread the pics if she doesn't make a move on her dad and send the profile evidence. Win win for me.

sophie_mfc on twitter.

>implying theres a person who would want to have children with me

Just shows how many infantile manchilds are running around. If you think you need to have incest sex because it's "oh so very forbidden". Just intellectual inferior letting yourself be ruled by such mundane desires you only do it because you don't know better. If it's not the intellect it's education. Or better the lack thereof.

Because she's laying down you fucking idiot

>twitter.com/sophie_mfc

She wanted sexual attention. I gave it to her so she doesn't have to go around hopping from guy to guy.