> 666
> 666-666

Wait is being banned for underage actually only 30 days? That's fucking weak

should be banned til hes 18

Exactly

> 69
> 69-6969

How do you know your IQ?
And, please don't tell me an online test.

at least 170 per the standard IQ test I took in high school.

An online test

Last time I did an IQ test was for an IT company hiring college educated software engineers. I was in their top-percentile. Feels good man.

If you think IQ actually means shit then your an idiot.

tell me more op

You pass a standardized test with a psychologist

MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS

>18
>121

of course it does, retard, the biggest advances in humanity come thanks to very intelligent individuals

the real problem is the accuracy of the IQ test method

chiner top tier?
that's some bullshit, you know they don't give accurate results on anything

Lithuania stands out as a stupid yellow spot in the otherwise green Europe

School sent me to a psychologist, because headmaster thought I'm too dumb and never pay attention and shit when I was 16
turned out I have 141 IQ points and ADHD

got sent to private school after and they even paid for me to stay in there. 23 now, still same IQ points, going to psychologist every year. Never took any meds against adhd though, once I took them at 17 my APM in starcraft dropped from 275~ to less than 200 and I couldn't keep up anymore.. so yeah.

>33
>156

funny how Eastern Europe is green, even though we have so many turks and gypsies. means our slavic people have to be asian level on IQ tests.

probably the russian squatters that drink vodka all day

Sup Forums, home of autists and liars. How enlightening.

If you actually look into it IQ is mainly based of environmental factors and is one of the worst ways the measure intelligence, so STFU you cuck

actually i lived over there for years
they only test in certain areas, near their "best" unis; its like if the US only tested around MIT/Harvard and left out Kentucky, etc
did a Masters there, since i was stuck and thought maybe i would learn something; everyone in the top 10% of my class was foreign (no locals)

>24
>dunno, high-ish.. they're not used here. am an electronic technician though.

IQ is socially constructed
>cultural imbalance
>education inequality spread out through countries
>less opportunities for shit countries

but if you're asking i have 137 iq, philippines. yea yea i know my grammar is wrong but fuck you

this guy gets it
/thread

Yes let's all post our IQ's it's not like anyone will lie on an anonymous board!
My IQ is 975 i am a super geinous!
Also i have a 12 foot long penis!

>underage b&

being an ignorant born in a shir country DOES make you less smart than someone who was born and studied in Europe, even if the poor guy was smarter at the start, he just got dumber compared to the other guy

It's all about nurturing whatever biologically inherent intelligence you have. Shit countries aren't doing well in this. Probably the reason why rich ass people here turn out to be at least above average in terms if IQ.

>20
>179

It is this exact result that makes me think IQ tests are shit.