Americunts can have machine guns, explosives and as much ammunition as they want but they can't have pic related

americunts can have machine guns, explosives and as much ammunition as they want but they can't have pic related.

discuss.

when the kikes invade, you will fight them off with kinder eggs? great plan fucking retard

Wtf are these and why should I care?

Nothing to discuss. The nation is full of cucked retards believing that they have """"freedums""""

Because those are aimed at children and are choking hazards. Combining food and toys seems like a bad idea.

Guns are not for children but for adults. No choking hazard. No mistaking them as food.

>hurr the jooz gonna invade muh country

this is trumps's america

trump's america is based, what third world nation are you from, little guy?

>30 kids gunned down in an elementary school

sure

>kid might choke on toy inside chocolate egg if he's stupid and die of natural selection

nope

>this again

America has had a ban on candies with embedded toys since 1938. This is more along of lines of legislation government officials overlook/can't be bothered to change.

Oh so it's like a gay version of these

Why is it allowed in other countries though? I've never heard something about a kid choking on a kinder surprise toy here in Germany. No fucking parent would be so stupid to let their child eat that shit.

>that shit = toy

Kike

These were better

cause muricans are too stupid to understand that plastic is not to eat XDDDDDDD

The least expensive legally transferable machine gun costs around $7500.00 right now, along with fingerprints, photo, ATF approval, and close to a year's wait. Explosives can be made out of a kids arts and crafts set. Get your facts straight.

sounds like my facts are straight bud

In this ITT: fags that don't know it's illegal in USA to sell food that has non-edible parts in it

I live near DC and there are kinder eggs at the polish market.

>I live near DC and there are kinder eggs at the polish market.

contraband

No shit Sherlock

>kids are killed in school shooting must mean guns are designed and marketed for children

Man its like you try to be retarded.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Kinder Surprise, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Ferrero company, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Hersheys, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in chocolate egg warfare and I’m the top egg-thrower in the entire chocolate factory. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of chocolate makers across Ferrero and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the plastic toys, maggot. The plastic toys that wipe out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my plastic toy capsule. Not only am I extensively trained in milk chocolate, but I have access to white chocolate and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit chocolate eggs all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

They're obviously more dangerous.

I'll just leave this here, cuck.

I recognize that sign
you're the guy with the guns and sluts
sup based chad

You cant get these in america? What the actual fuck, my mom gets ahold of some all the time, literally wat

/thread

It is a Russian..
Or Ucrainian or whatever, but not an American

Bitch I live in America. The premise of OPs' faggotry was that as an American citizen I can have guns but not Kinder Eggs. They're fucking 99 cents at any given grocery store I go to.
tldr; I can have guns and kinder eggs. You just get the candy lol.

you're shit posting again. what's there to discuss.

I live in the Boston area and we can buy those in my neighborhood. So shut the fuck up.

And why the fuck are those written in cyrillic?
Also I could have guns too.

Bitch you're splitting hairs.
Bottom line: In America we can have Kinder Eggs. Proof shown.
Timestamp a single firearm you own with an open chamber as this guy did
waiting.

False. Several stores sell them. Mini me loves these.

Your info is obsolete.

The original version was technically in violation of laws written t deal with adulteration of food.

Kinder Egg adapted and made a version that avoids that issue, and can be sold here.

You see them in Walgreen's and places like that sometimes (also a knock-off version) and in World Marketplace. But they are not popular here or common here.

I won't address the other errors, knowing a god troll when I see one. But some folks may still not know about the eggs.

Nope. They make a version in compliance with US law now. Not many paces carry it because they are not widely known here.

kek a kike

There allowed Kinder Egg Surprise for years now.You are misinformed you stupid cunt

no, your the fucking dumb fat amercian.

Do you not know how to spell You're , stupid fucking mouth breather piece of shit.Hope you get bowel cancer.

we are all waiting

you mean like 100 years ago?

underrated

I bet it's either a Canadian or Australian shitposter. Could even be a Mexican.

my god. Shut the FUCK up. We used to have those and they were probably invinted in America too. They were banned in the us because it was a huge choking hazard. plus we have a ton of cooler shit than you guys. Like guns and girls that actually have tits. I went to France before and everyone there smoked tobacco and are rude as fuck. plus you guys don't put ice in your drinks.

It's just that 'muricans are f0kn dumb. Have you ever noticed, that warnings on various packages contain at least two times the text more for 'muricans, than Brits?

There is no point to argue with them fat shits, just because every motherfucker can get a gun makes 'murica a "safer" place.

my god. Shut the fuck up. half of the shit you guys have where ever u live are invented in the us motherfucker.

fuck u piece of shit grammar nazi.

Just because it was invented in the US doesn't mean that you aren't a fat dumb neckbeard.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaitiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggggggg

children have died from choking on the toy inside.

of course its illegal.

only idiots who dont care about children would want that legalized.

congrats u just destroyed this nigger britbong thread in one post gg no re

I think you're just a foreignfag who's mad that you can't own guns like us. Get a based constitution like the US and then come back buddy

what is your countries fat percent and what rank are you?

compare that to america and lmk how well you did.