RAT THREAD Rebels Against Trump

>RAT THREAD Rebels Against Trump

>AM EDITION all RATS report ITT

Discussing the "petition" aka our last hope. Some brother and sister RATS have been released from false imprisonment in Oregon. Sources say at least 12 more sexual assault cases pending on Trump likely wont make office. If by some chance he does, impeachment will follow within months. Good day to be a RAT.

-RAT Leader

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shoo shoo, rato

>Rebelling against your government but you're anti-gun

Brit RAT here media says high chance he will never take office. Is it true?

'''''''''''''''''''liberal media'''''''''''''''''''''''''

>Trump will never get 1237 delegates
>The RNC will never let him take the nomination even if he does
>Trump will never win the general election
[you are here]
>High chance Trump will never take office

>supporting the establishment
>supporting the establishment elites, the big bankers, the fed, the mainstream media empire, the military industrial complex and on and on...
Yeah... you guys are "rebels" alright.
;)

The petition is the proof Trump is done. The vote will be changed by the people.

Nothing you can do about it now. Youll have to vote him out next election

Go take a long walk on a short peer op. Do you really want Pence to be the pres that bad? Because that's what would happen. Not clinton. Geesh ... the idiots in the snowflake brigade really are that stupid lol.

brit
rat
pick one

its happening

youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs

This is now a pro-Trump thread

ALL HAIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

sure kid. he was elected by the people.
CNN says he won the popular vote too.

they won't be able to.

>Rebels against trump
Oh gosh that's cringey, nicely done OP

Thats treason. Youll all be hanged. I voted Trump. Why is your petition more important then THE MAJORITY OF THE COUNTRY??

Oh no hide the cheese. The rats are gonna get us

I love you. Who else got that video title?

dont hide. use it so set a trap then firebomb them all.

Because crybabies, and this is what is left of American culture. We've become pussified in a rough world. Time to nut up.

Yes we will people like you disgust me. The people will see the mistakes made and the ones who didnt vote will seal the deal. Hillary is the real winner anyway because she got the most votes its a rigged system

but it wasn't a majority

>"this will be the end of trump" says suicidal man for 10,000th time this year

sure kid.

Wtf is your problem m8 RATs are world wide we have germans and chinese and korean and Australia anywhere you can think. Even russian RATs.

I'd like to accept your argument about the pop vote however we all know had Hillary won the electorate but not the pop that not a single one of your Hill supporters would have accepted a similar argument from the Trump fans.
You'd make fun of us, you'd laugh at us and you'd tell us the system has always been that way and to quit crying.
Unlike you babies and since we don't have Soro's funded protesters we'd end up just letting it go and get back to our lives albeit with much less hope for the future and a much more cynical outlook on things.

Where the fuck were you when Obama was elected? Or are you just very selective about your oppressive Masters?

Kill yourself faggot you can't be selective when the system is corrupted to the Core you either fucking revolt or shut the fuck up and take it in the ass like you always do. Also aren't you going to be late for class faggot. I'm sure you're late for your women's rights studies.

No not true we would have said Trump deserved the win. We are not like the scum Trumps.

Well. I don't think that is true.
Agree to disagree I guess.
Past history/realities when it comes to examples of this are on my side though. Leftists only care about winning by any means and rarely show a smidgen of mercy or understand for those who don't obediently follow their exact lead.

so?

Liberals laughed and made fun of us for saying that if Hillary were elected, we would take up arms in order to take back the goverment we perceived as corrupt; which was the exact reason for the 2nd amendment and the right to gun ownership is the reason we even have the ability to have conversations like this. Guns change regimes much more effectively than words and petitions.

But liberals are anti-gun and wish to ban firearms. And now a government is in office that you perceive as corrupt and tyrannical. Will this be another thing you faggots flip flop on because, only now, it will help you.

Get over it, faggots. We're gonna make america great again and were going to make it inclusive to all races, ethnicities, and sexual orientations; even the foxkin, gender-fluid wonder queers. You can calm your tits and chill the fuck out. Also, grab a pistol and a rilfe and learn that gun-ownership isn't as evil as you dipshits make it out to be.

Also, RAT is a terrible acronym to have picked; a rebellion should always have a positive connotation right off the bat.

not rioting that's for sure.

You fucking cucks.
How do you know he will be a bad president?
Who would you rather have as president? >inb4 lying, murdering sociopath Hillary
Why are you so butthurt over some shit he said 10 years ago, in the company of his friends?

I know the answer. You faggots are just looking for a reason to be edgy. You saw all the butthurt SJWs protesting and blocking off highways and thought, "Wow, that's a great way to express all the angst I have stored throughout my boring, monotonous life!"

TL;DR - Go home you liberal faggots. You're not going to change anything, and if you do, you'll be on the wrong side of history if your cunt queen Hillary gets in office.

I cant believe people are taking op seriously. Its obviously a Sup Forumsack trolling

even if he doesnt really do shit we still dont have the fascist anti-free speech whore hillary. we have some time to prep. also if trump somehow does get killed those faggots have to deal with mike pence.

you are complete scum.

you are the reason the left lost this one. you dont get to call people racist and sexist because you disagree with some of their opinions.

trump's statements were completely screwed by the media. if you actually think he's racist...you're a completely misinformed, retarded dolt

literally, un-ironically, kill your self.

Don't you have a job ? Like go home get some rest get something to eat all your rebels are really making me feel sorry for you all

Fuck ya dude at this point I'm like go home Timmy your moms worried

Got a go out and get more rat poison just when you think you got them all

Roger that

Are you seriously fucking blind and deaf? Because its either that or youre a dense moron! Trump is a racist fascist pig. People like you are the sick ones voting in this modern hotler and you see he hired his best racist friend already fuck you

PR rat reporting. Keep doing the good work wherever you may be. We can change world we can change our history!

Lots of RATS repping Germany my man power to thme revolution. Dont believe the hate

Like, literally.

>being against Trump automatically puts you in that idiotic anti-gun camp

Can you think beyond dichotomies please?

>racist because he wants to deport "some" of the foreigners illegally living and working here
>racist because he opposes allowing huge numbers of Muslims from currently terrorist occupied areas into the country

Oh man what a crazo.
How will we survive with such racist policies being implemented.
Truly, we are doomed.
Without those extra illegals and Muslims we simply cannot go on. If only America had let Muslim immigrate here during the previous 99% of our countries history we'd probably all be living a futuristic paradise right now. Truly the country would have been much better off... im sure.
Trump is crazy...

Fuck off you lying bastard Brit media has said nothing of the sort.

>calling yourself a rat
It's a joke that tells itself

Hillary a moderate centrist without any real scandals or Trump a guy who takes two postions on everything and sues everyone who hurts his feelings.

> How is this orange bimbo the hero of the politically incorrect.

Not an argument.

hahhahhahaha get ready to cry some more you fucking sand niggers. trump will make us all great again you just wait. crying sore loser fags make for g8 keks. ps- most women with they were lucky enough to have him grab their pussy

>without any real scandals
Sensible-Chuckle.jpg

Hillary did have big international scandals though.

So then you agree to remove the votes cast by illegals? 3 million less for Hillary. Give or take of course.

Yeah, like what? Benghazi where four people die in Liyba from Islamic terrorism every day or her e-mail scandal for which every one of her predecessors has kept a private email server since the internet existed. I'm sure the FBI will find something on the third try though.

Okay...like what?

them leaked audio clips you fucking cuck

> 3 million votes cast by illegals.

Yeah, citations needed please.

Everyone knows that she’s a criminal. I mean, it is mind-boggling to think that the Democrats really, truly believed that someone as shopworn as she is was suitable to be elected as President of the United States, in this new atmosphere that we have in this country.”

“We do know that there are four congressional committees investigating her. Two in the House, two in the Senate,”

“We also know, as you pointed out in your introduction, that the FBI has had, for almost two years now, an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation. So that’s a fifth investigation. So the question I have to myself – and I haven’t really answered this question, although I think I know where I’m leaning – is it in the interests of Donald Trump, the Trump administration, and the American people to pursue what is clearly criminal activity on her part, including perjury, obstruction of justice, endangering national security, public corruption, et cetera, et cetera, and actually find her guilty and perhaps at least fine her, and perhaps even put her away?

“I personally think she should pay for her crimes. I think that, in this country, if somebody like Hillary Clinton can get away with all of the things that I just listed, without any kind of consequences, I think it does great damage to our criminal justice system, and to our principle of equality under the law. So from my perspective, even though it’s a risk, I think that these investigations should continue, and they should get to the truth of the matter – even if that means pinning Hillary Clinton to the wall and making her pay for her crimes.”

What about the Clinton Foundation? What about all that foreign money fro Arabic countries?

yeah focus on the hyperbolic nature of his stats not the fact that barak o nigger told ILLEGAL ALIENS they could vote for that cuck

Hahahaha... You must still believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy. Hahaha
Trump won and he will be in office for 8 years.

> Yeah focus on how wrong the numbers are.

I fucking hate this country some days.

ANYONE WHO DOESNT THINK ITS FUCKED IS FUCKED! Clinton got the most votes she should be the president! The damned out dated bullshit rigged system got Trump elected!

how much are you paid to sit around and shit-post this kind of agenda bullshit?

Your time ran out liberal fags, stay salty

What about it? The Clinton foundation funds science and medication around the world. Which means you need to take money from around the world. You drop your business side when you become president. Just as Trump will be forced to do now.

For the last time; If Trump needed the popular vote to win he would have run a totally different campaign.

>true or not if Clinton had won none of you wouldn't have accepted this argument and you'd all tell us to go fuck ourselves and that we're dumb WHITE ugly racist redneck losers and our time is done.
So go fuck yourselves.

And why should other countries' citizens be involved in another country's election???

Hahahaha you're a fucking cry baby. Romney won the popular vote too. Nobody was crying from our side.
What a pussy you are...

You do realize that if trump does not become president the most likely outcome is for his chosen vice president to become president.
And he is way worse than trump. By far.

I said it in the last post and i will say it again. RAT must learn from the mistakes of anonymous! We can not be bribed by the corporations and the fat cats. We cant let the normies in RAT is an alt left chan movement!

He did deserve to win. He won more electoral votes.

by and for someone on fucking Sup Forums, he made his point that she "won" (hahahahha) the popular vote through illegal beaner votes. would there be less salt in your blood if he said a lot instead of 3 million? ur still gonna cry when she continues to be the loser

>who is Gandhi

>Romney won the popular vote too.
Word?
I forgot about that.
The hypocrisy of the Hilltards is incredible.

The electoral is outdated shit. Even Bill Mars said it should be changed

> Thinks who is President matters...

President does nothing against the grain anyway and when they do they get shut down by filibustering and other methods.

So why do you care when it makes zero difference who is President in a Pseudo Democracy.

Yes I'm sure all those millions Saudia Arabia gave Hilary all went on science and medication, and will be completely forgotten about if she was prez.

check as fuck
also completely agree with satan