So has anybody tried this? does it actually work it seems to good to be true guys

So has anybody tried this? does it actually work it seems to good to be true guys...

>inb4 too poor to afford a proper flesh light

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gIDH1FLjTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yesbit does

Don't do this. Basically it's a recipe for mustard gas. You will die if you attempt this recipe.

Worst case scenario you get a fleshlight, heck im in posting pix if this user is a fagliar

Hurr durrr corn styarch iz musterd gaz fuckin retard

And if anyone believes microwaving corn starch will turn into anything even close to mustard gas they don't deserve to make/have life hacks like this. A simple google search would prove that you are an idiot trying to troll people.

No starch home

dont trust these guys user, it will fuck you up

nah dude just really mushy congealed glob that falls apart.. haven't found a good solution other than just biting the bullet and getting a flashlight online or at a local sex shop

>about 4/3 only

YOU SAVE ME FUCKIN LIFE FAM TANKS

Thanks fam some guys on here are straight up hooligans

Welp, I've done the first 5 steps...just waiting for it to cool down. I'm debating leaving it in the cup and just going nuts, or somehow getting the glob out and go nuts. we'll see how it goes.

aight man let me know how it goes

k...I'll keep you posted.

i would try it but my cock is bigger than any of the cups that i own :-/

It's cheaper to make a prison fefe , or just make a love glove

Is there a reason you only own shot cups? Seems impractical.

buy something other than dixie cups then

just buy a tenga you fucking nigger

bumping for results

I can't believe you got 3 catches from this.

if you are so desperate just use 60 dollars for something worth! a sextoy!not just stupid videogames.

I'm afraid I have to second this, getting the right consistency that is soft enough for your dick, yet hard enough to not fall apart is almost impossible. Get a fleshlight. The Alien one is the closest in texture to an actual vagina and it looks hot too.

i did and it's fucking bullshit

I tried something similar but with gelatine, the stuff they get from boiling animal bones, it worked great for a couple of minutes but started melting, bought a tenga or smth and that felt better, threw it away after a while tho

Lol, if you do this shit you aint gonna be able to get it off of your dick. Have fun you fuckin retards

Never try anything from here, everything that comes from here usually results in the creation of mustard gas.

buy something like this for 40 dollars.easy and shady no one will find out

Kek, all the newfags that gave you (You's)

You fucking idiot, learn some basic chemistry. It obviously doesnt make mustard gas, it makes nerve gas you filthy fucking pleb

My recommendation:

Bubble Wrap + Lotion
- Feels awesome.
- Plentiful & free.
- One size fits all.
- Variety of textures to choose from.
- Did I say feels awesome??

Just give it a try...., seriously.

Seems legit, still wont try it though, just because the most innocent shit will fuck you up and im paranoia

just save up and get a legit fleshlight.. literally got mine yesterday.. Reily Reid uphorioa... everything with the cleaning kit was like $90. BEST decision i've made in a while.. seriously every guy needs a fleshlight.. you're going to masterbate anyways.. might as well do it the proper way.. plus you won't get grip dick using a fleshlight. I currently have a GF, reason for buying mine was due to her work schedule.

If you are paranoid of bubble wrap and/or hand lotion,
then you have serious issues that no one can help you with.

Are you also afraid that you'll grow hair on your palms and go blind
if you touch your little pee-pee??
Geez!!!

I use olive oil as lube, works great and makes my skin soft and healthy looking

>jack
>cherry pop

i would explain in detail the levels of autism you exhibit but i literally don't have the patience or time.. the mustard gas faggots who still think the joke is funny are one thing but jesus christ

I used to use olive oil as kid, I forgot about it, shieet ty

i tried this, feels great
youtube.com/watch?v=1gIDH1FLjTY

>get 2 smalls sponges and put both inside a rubber glove
>Place condom in between and fold over the rim
>lube in condom
>fuck away

Google queen cat adult toys. They have a bargin bin where you can get a random pocket pussy for $10 with manufacturing blemishes that can't be sold at full price. I've ordered two and one was a $20 toy and the other a $50 toy.

>Place condom in between and fold over the rim

Yeah..., because you don't want to risk pregnancy or a std.
WTF???

I've done this many times.
Is cash!!!
You left out the benefit of immediately disposable, so no clean-up.

ok you try fucking a dry sponge, let us know how you get on.

I'm afraid my dick is not tiny enough to "fuck" a condom.

easy to clean and mimics the texture of a vagina, but you wouldn't know shit about that seeing as how you've only experienced anal orgasms from when you were babysat by your parents 'friend'

OP here. Accidentally made another thread cause
I'm an autistic but yeah...here's the results

For the first time it almost seemed too good to be true but the base stayed in the cup, and I don't think I waited long enough because as soon as I tried to get the tip in it all started going down hill. The tip just split the side of the cornstarch cylinder and next thing i new I had a huge fucking mess and it clogs the drain very fast.

Overall, the instructions need to be clearer on the measurements of the cup, and the eurometric shit...imperial system is best, and the times for microwaving. 2/10 would not try again

Also the food budget is gone this week Tenga is being shipped.

aahahaahhhahaha wtf

oh come on you can afford one you cheap fuck
at least those can be cleaned out unlike the starch one

yeah sorry man was hoping for the best, but just sucking it up and getting the flashlight is the only way

What's the fucking point

so do your cocks slide in & out of condoms when you use them???
if so, you have tiny cocks.

>clogs the drain
retard throw it in the trash how dumb are you

>condom
>mimics the texture of a vagina

i think it's time for you to try sex without a condom bro

you are not very smart, are you

u dont get it do you, you have to push your dick in it, its tight and I had quite some condoms break but once you are in you just pump inside it and not get yer dick out, its about the pressure inside not the insertion. also again olive oil!

It works for taking a shit, I'd figure it would work for the cornstarch

Kek.

Oils melt condoms. Get real lube.
>Doesn't know what stretching is.

you use lube inside the fucking condom you mongaloid

as best as possible retard.. combined with the surface of a sponge its supposed to attempt a similar feeling... obviously its not close to a fucking vagina

if you've got something better than a condom I'm all fucking ears

Okay..., now I understand.
You guys like to masterbate while simulating the feeling of using a condom.
Wait..., I don't understand..., what the fuck is wrong with you????

See:

HOLY SHIT IT BLEW UP MY MICROWAVE

GUYS DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SHIT I ALMOST GOT GLASS IN MY EYE THANK GOD I TURNED AROUND BEFORE IT BLEW UP

> i remember this

Seriously

All the measurements are the sane number. You could use any amount as long as the proportions are the same. Dont blame the metric system for you being a retard.
>amerifat here

>if you've got something better than a condom I'm all fucking ears

Just a lubed up baggie inside would be better than a condom.

aight I'm convinced this is just samefag trolling

there is no way someone is this stupid

Yes this can work
But each one will not last long and will have to keep making them and buying cornstarch. Your best bet is to just pay the money for a stroker of some sort. Fleshlights work but are expensive and not worth that extra money.

same fucking principle i don't understand why you're arguing

maybe but for a fast wank it works

any cheap brands you would suggest that offer premium quality?

your mom

bad dragon penetratable toys are superior, but may be too tight if you have more than 7in circumference.

You need to add salt man

I use the Doc Johnson brand stuff... Wouldn't call it premium but the price is right for the simple ones, better then just a hand at least. You can look on Amazon but there are plenty of cheap sex toy websites.

Use silicone caulk instead. It's going to take a week to set & cure, but you will have a permanent one. You should use a smaller mold (the stick) and one with some texture, because silicone stretches. I would find a funky knobby stick and make sure you cover it in oil (or something, use fucking google) so it doesn't bond with the silicone. PROTIP: don't use the antimicrobial silicone caulk. I know it kills fish if used in an aquarium, so I wouldn't put it on my dick.

the amount is the same sure, but the time you microwave the stuff and let it cool changes you dipfuck

This one is sneaky and very pleasurable if your into anal sex and pretty classy too

This.

coconut oil is another good one.
Plus it's good for your hair.

thanks man i actually like the style of that.. are they easy to clean?

yea you just need a towel and you push it inside with your fingers then you rub it and take it out and your done

oh man thats pretty sneaky,perfect to hide from my mom.I bet that tight slutty asshole feels really good around a dick.

You can bring this thing in a abr and no one will ever guess that is a fucking asshole!
Who needs a girlfriend anymore

>perfect to hide from my mom

pathetic.

im 19 loser.

worse.

fuck you we all are neets here
what im suposed to do? live without my mom?!

Whats wrong with sucking your own dick?

as long as you live with mommy you will never be anything else.

Works but my few first failed since I didn't have enough consistency and or didn't freeze it long enough

Not true, I live on my own and I'm still a loser

>we all are neets here

That's just like all the pedos who try to make themselves feel better
by saying that everyone on Sup Forums is a pedo.
You are, in fact, in the loser minority.
Do something about it.

hey i love my mom and she loves me.
its not my fault your mom hates you

maybe but, i at least have a little respect for you.
you had the balls to step out into the real world.

try this instead

Then you really have no business being in this thread.
You do not need any masturbatory aid...., you have your Mom.