Sup Forums, at what point do you risk your like 10yr friendship with your best friend, to fuck his totally willing...

Sup Forums, at what point do you risk your like 10yr friendship with your best friend, to fuck his totally willing, slutty, sister behind his back?

hes made comments like "ill fucking kill you" etc when he notices her flirting with me. he has no idea we text/snap etc

pic related, inb4 just do it faggot

She looks horrendous. I wouldn't bother in case the guy gets pissed and shoots you.

Treat her right and don't break her heart and you should be good as long as you can prove she started it

her face is solid 3/10 but body is solid 9/10. this is adding to the difficulty.

Just go for it

There are plenty of sluts out there not related to your friends, just find one of them.

Sounds like he needs to grow up. Fuck that whore.

So an overall 6.5. Not worth the risk.

He's bluffing. Fuck his sister. He'll be butthurt about it but he will get over it.

Any nudes?

What she and you do is none of his business. tbh it sounds like he wants to fuck her and that's why he's jealous.

It's his sister, not his mother or his girlfriend, you got nothing to feel bad about.
Fuck her brains out

Can you post another picture?

Bingo

This.

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

if he is your best friend he willl und er stand .

Dubs demand nudes

Are you some kind of piece of crap? Why won't he let you date his sister?

Never.

Your friend is wrong and anyone saying you shouldn't fuck her needs to grow up because they're probably teenage trash.

Not sure how old you are, but friends come and go throughout your life, just like women. People change, move, get tired with each other etc. Is he a great friend, whom you also think will be there as your close friend in another 10 or 20 years? If he's the kind of person who actually cares that you put your dick in his sister, I personally wouldn't bother with him in the long run, but that's your call. People who are genuinely like that, and are not just saying it jokingly, have some serious issues. In that sense, this is a win-win situation for you - you get to fuck a hottie and either keep a good friendship or lose a friend who's not really that cool.

just do it and don't tell him. make sure she knows the score before you do anything and, here's the important part, fuck her a few times but make sure it fizzles out eventually by lowering your performance level. this will make her get bored and be the one to break it off so there's less chance of her blowing you up to her brother

deep down, he'd much rather you fuck her than a nigger. so go for it dude... and if he's sore about it... say "At least im not black"

>don't tell him
This is incorrect. You need to tell him because he needs to know that you're an independent adult male and he doesn't get to dictate what you can and can't do. It'll help him grow as a person.

groom your friend to be sex positive and try to make him view over protectiveness of his sister as creepy and not loving. as what it should be.

this

this is incorrect. it's none of his business what you do when you're not hanging out so if he gets pissy about it then it's his fault for being a little bitch, which makes him a disposable acquaintance and not a friend

either/or. just fuck her if it's what you want to do and quit being a pussy

>his feelings are hurt because someone suggested something better than sneaking around like a shady little bitch instead of confronting problems like a grown adult male
90s kids kek

>you mean creating problems like a grown adult faggot
I'm an 80s kid by the way

Friend sounds like an ass. I'd fuck his sister on principle.

>he doesn't understand that the only problem is that your friend thinks he gets to decide

>I'm an 80s kid by the way
Then you need to grow the fuck up already. Also, try typing like an adult if you want people to value your advice. As it stands, you come of like a teenage nigger or learning disabled.