People you automatically hate:

Anyone who claims to have "ADHD"
Anyone tattooed
Homosexuals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPMGTK8Uf5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

women

Gotta agree the use of "Oh i have ADHD" always seems to be an idiots excuse for acting retarded

I have ADD. I take ritalin and the whole 9 yards. I am a slight tard because of it but not ADHD kind of tard

Same user, it's like i don't hate people who are genuine "sufferers" but it's the people who just through it around as if "Oh LOL i have ADHD that's why i have a shit attention span"

>People that think RANDOMNESS is funny
Every minute my friend makes a random sound, like a fart or a quiet yell. Or he says "imma wantta eat ze pizerolli :3333". I hate that shit.

non gender conforming male here.

'Traditional Masculine men' who come across CP images online and get angry claiming they want to beat the shit out of people who make it and do it. Also when they think that sex offenders are automatically worse than others. and refuse to have logical argument

I think anger is a natural human response and I would get angry if that happened to my child, but letting yourself feel like that at some random image on the internet? Kek I lose respect for people who express views like that

beggars fearful of self reliance

"I don't like fish"

Found the pedophile.

i hate dicaprios nigger ass
youtube.com/watch?v=OPMGTK8Uf5s

>People you automatically hate

OP

I automatically hate people like you

>refuse to have logical argument
>they think that sex offenders are automatically worse than others
They are not automatically worse than others; they are objectively worse than others.

Found the pedo.

I hate people who continue to associate with shit-tier friends.

Op

>Imma wantta eat ze pizerolli :3333
Holy fucking kek

>implying fish tastes even remotely good
if you want fish eat a girl that hasn't showered in 2 weeks

Anyone that watches japanese cartoons
Every LGBT
Niggers

I hate anyone who puts way to much thought into what they actually are.
You're not a woman born in a man's body, you're a man who can't agree with the fact that he's gay.
You're not an asexual. You're a boring person who can't fathom having an actual relationship.
I hate people who make a statement and can't back it up with additional information. You hate the USA? why? What's to hate?
I hate people who think gouging the poor/middle class is an acceptable way of running the country
I hate you

Niggers
anyone tattooed
faggots
anyone who colors their hair faggot colors
hipsters
feminists
black apologists
liberals
christfags
meat heads

now can anyone tell me what happened to the guy in OP

straight people that keep telling faggots are normal

I hate people who claims to have depression, or any depressed person nonetheless. I had had my brush with depression since I was a teen, until I realized I'm just a whiny lazy, entitled and coward little fag. A bit of manning-up and exercise, coupled with healthy diet and moving away from stressors is guaranteed to cure you. I just think that those "depressed" people are just so fucking lazy and entitled.

the logical argument is that they're molesting children, which is frowned upon is most societies

Yea but beating pedophiles isn't exactly deterring them?

People who hate fags because they're fags
Conversational one-uppers (aggressive story tellers)
"420 smonk weed urrday" stoners
Democrats and Republicans
People who hate Christians because they're Christians
High and mighty nonsmokers
People who use emojis
"Ironic" generation Z queers
Grown people who wear Tripp pants
People with facial piercings
People with an excessive amount of tattoos

Also people who do this.
Everytime some kid gets diddled we get to play "who can conjure the most graphic depictions of violence" in their post. We get it, you don't like kids being raped but if you have to virtue signal that hard, maybe you want to rape kids.

I actually do have add, i don't use it much as an excuse unless I'm struggling in a class and need accomadations in order to get a good grade, I just need extra time to think things out.

I don't disassociate myself with any group of people based on superficial traits, I am a kind and benevolent person.

Anyone wearing a hat backwards, because they're usually either stupid or a nigger
Anyone wearing a hat with a flat bill, because they're usually either stupid or a nigger
Anyone with a visible ink in corporate attire, because they're pretentious or stupid
Anyone with those stupid stretched ear lobes, because they're pretentious or stupid
Anyone with a goatee driving a truck, because they're usually rednecks or assholes
Anyone who talks about their religion, wears a huge cross, or whines about needing a place to pray, because they're retarded
Anyone on the extreme left or right, because they're retarded
Any women who complain when I pay them a non-sexy compliment (You look nice today), because they're cunts and I'm not trying to fuck them
Anyone who can't drive
Anyone who's rude to old people
Anyone who thinks a person with military service is a special

coming from a kid who was molested, its kindve a revenge thing. childlike "they hurt me now i wanna hurt them back". ive had fantasies of just fucking that guys shit up for years since then, but it wont do anything to stop him from doing it again.

slow clap.jpg

Fucking retard. Fish is delicious

Oh yeah I forgot to mention anyone in the military or police. They go in the meat head group.

>You're not a woman born in a man's body, you're a man who can't agree with the fact that he's gay
>You're not an asexual. You're a boring person who can't fathom having an actual relationship.
Do you have additional information to back this stuff up? I assume no, because both of these things are false. Transgenderism has no basis in sexuality like you think, and you're confusing incels and asexuals.
>I hate people who make a statement and can't back it up with additional information.
I guess you hate yourself then

anyone with qbd pet and sub 1k kills
fucking lucky ass faggots

What if it's used as a joke?
For example, someone points out a goofy flashing light and you almost rear end someone staring at it
"shit, I almost just ADDed right into that car"
I am indeed ADD positive, but did not know people actually use it as an excuse

Conservatives. Republicans. Evangelical Christians.

Also I hate people who think theyre special for whatever self absorbed reason. Do you realize how many people there are on the planet? You're not special. You're not important. You're another human trying to heighten their own sense of importance by making arbitrary claims. If you want to be important, then do something important.
Building a time machine, engineer a new method of energy. Do something that actually helps humanity evolve and stop being g a useless faggot. We have enough of those, with myself included. The only difference between me and you, is i know that I'm useless, and I won't lie to myself about it.

I hate people who fill a stereotype and then get upset when people call them out on it, claiming it's racist or sexist. I don't hate you because youre black, and I don't hate you because youre a woman. I hate you because youre stupid.

I hate people who put themselves into groups and then complain about segregation. That gaymer thing is quite literally the dumbest shit I've ever seen. You want us to treat you like us? Then be one of us you dumb cunt. Noone cares if you're gay.

Why do you give so much of a fuck if I have tattoos on my own body?

People who are in Nickelback

and people who are in to Nickelback

This guy. I hate this guy
Trolls are annoying when they suck. It's just a shit post

>Do something that actually helps humanity evolve
get real nigger
nobody on Sup Forums wants the world to be a better place

>Thinks he's cute because he can point out the obvious.

He had a detonator in his mouth and it went off. Quite a small charge really but fuck me, it's made a mess

Sped fag here kids who deny that they are not in tard classes and trad teacher

People who look like Ted Cruz. Ted Cruz.

I actually do have add

Continued:
People who believe they're superior because of a product they purchased (ex. PC vs Console faglords)
People who own dogs but keep them in cages for more than an hour a day
People who have children or get married before 30
People who use Kik, Twitter, Instagram, and especially Snapchat
People who'd rather complain about being depressed than do something about it
Passive narcissists
People who go to college and bitch about how much work it is
People who didn't go to college and bitch about how they should have
People who call attention to extremely obvious shit
People who think dick in pussy is the height of human experience

>Do something that actually helps humanity evolve
Spoken like a true Sup Forums browser

Like wtf is a doctor supposed to do about that? Why even bother going to the ER? I'd just laugh at my dumb luck and just wait to die. No need to give the ER staff keks and nightmares.

People who are too proud of their own small achievements.

And per usual
>Niggers
>Women
>Retards

autists

I'm the biggest cock loving faggot on this site

ugly people, overweight people, asymetrical face people, small eyes people, sad people, shy people

Relax, that guy is a newfag who will respond in threads that he isnt a newfag. Probably doesnt even life by the rules.

Why would you own a dog and keep it in cage? If you can't commit to training a dog you don't deserve one. The dogs on my farm know the rules

Fat people
Basic bitches
People who smell
Filipinos
People who hunt for sport
Rude people
Probably hate you as well

>People who have children or get married before 30

I would think the reverse, actually. The risk of birth defects skyrockets at 35. People who have kids late are a huge drain on the world's resources.

This

People who know that Trump is a mental midget and mentally ill and still pretend that everything is normal and will be ok. So basically I hate Obama.

No, I'm a total newfag and I'll own up to it. I don't know how to triforce

>non gender conforming male
pretty much what i hate

Dykes who get pussy!

OP
I want you to fucking die you scumbag.

I agree.
I had a friend who had the sweetest pitbull and he kept her in a cage for 6 hours a day and when he'd let her out he was always confused why she misbehaved/was a hyper dog.

I'd argue that people who have kids earlier are a larger drain. Young people are less likely to be financially stable and make poor decisions, like having a fuck ton of kids you can't afford. They end up on some kind of government assistance, usually.

Its surprising how exercise makes you happy. I mean i've been exercising (gym related) for 6 months, but i'm still a 6 4" stick. And yet im so much happier than I was 6 months back.
Also I hate niggers

Boy I know that's right. What a great post! I hope more people respond to it. Kek lmao. You're funny!

>"420 smonk weed urrday" stoners
what if someone smokes erry day but doesent talk about it in public?
>asking for a friend

>I had depression but then I realized I was just whiney and got over it
Then you didn't have depression

João?

>People that use self diagnosed mental disorders as an excuse
Seriously I manage a bunch of college kids and every time I ask them to do something they don't want it's "I have anxiety."
>Xanax self medicaters that didn't even fucking need it to begin with
Really fucking hate the people that work below me

That's fine, most people agree.
I smoke weed everyday. People only care if you're actively advertising it by talking about it or if you smell or look like a disgusting degenerate.

this

seems legit

>I am indeed ADD positive
thats a made up disease

>People that use self diagnosed mental disorders as an excuse
Fucking this. I have an eternal victim friend who smokes more weed in a week than my roommate or I combined. He says he needs it to curb his anxiety.

Fuck people who claim to have severe anxiety and depression then use it as an excuse.
They are the worst. And it's mostly females

Anons

Your friend can go fuck himself

People who think Winter Soldier is a cinematic masterpiece

Seafood is salty and wet and disgusting, get real nigger.

Anyone who claims to be smart but lazy. It's always a lie.

>nobody on Sup Forums wants the world to be a better place
this is untrue
prove is myself
but it doesent make the world a worse place if you laught about bad things so fuck it

Actually most of them are whiny ass little bitch boys that think chicks dig them, cause they're so dark and tortured

then dont talk about it like a normal human being

ITT: I hate liberals (AKA anyone who isn't like me)

will tell him

Fuck meant to reply to this guy

never met a stoner that thinks he is dark or tortured so please explain

Oh sorry daddy

>Anyone with a goatee driving a truck, because they're usually rednecks
I was going to contest this but nevermind, you got it right
>or assholes
Yeah, I am kinda an asshole

SJWs

People who are so stupid and self-centered that they think that their ability to overcome their self-diagnosed "illness" means that anyone with that illness is full of shit.
>I felt really tired once, but I stayed awake, then went to bed the next morning and woke up fine
>Therefore anyone with sleeping sickness who falls asleep forever is just a pussy

Then don't make it about age. Make it about financial and emotional stability.

u forgot SJW, kikes & niggers

I met one but he was a highschooler. He used to threaten suicide if chicks wouldn't date him. I was a couple years older (still in highschool) and would encourage his impotent threats on Facebook.
Only guy I ever met like that and in 8 years, I'd think he's grown out of it.

OP