How can I take tabs without being scared of a bad trip? It's all I can think about when I go to take it

How can I take tabs without being scared of a bad trip? It's all I can think about when I go to take it

Other urls found in this thread:

bunkpolice.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then don't. Give them to me

think positive instead, idiot

Dont keep it plastic dumbass. Half your hit is now on the inside of that bag.

>remove pants
>remove undergarments
>tuck nuts
>????
>profit

If you really can't get over your fear then do what you would for a bad trip. Take some benzos

So about an hour and a half after you take your cid, take a dose of MDMA or Ecstacy or w/E. It always helps me have a rad trip.

Where else would I keep them

drugs lure out whatever shit your subconsious has in it so a bad trip would come if you have seriousissues that you haven't solved or even the anxiety of having a bad trip can give you a bad trip so, think positive

hiv positive?

Tin foil. So the sun doesn't get to em

All I got is weed ? Will that help? I'm really paranoid because I've been reading bad trip stories, I haven't had a bad trip yet.

Had trip is just ego death. Look up ego death. Nothing to be afraid of

Helps me, but you should smoke it alone for ultimate relaxation, at least in my case, when I smoke with friends, it's always a laughing fest.

Thanks bro, there's a stain on the inside of the bag, can I lick it to he a hit?

take them in a safe chill familiar environment. be sure youre with chill familiar people while u trip. if ur still having anxiety u obviously are not the right type of person to be tripping and are setting yourself up for failure. I was anxious when I was younger which lead to the worst trip of my life that ended with police dislocating my arm and being strapped to stretcher in the nurses lounge area because I was too wild and loud to be brought into the normal part of the hospital where everyone else was. now later in life I'm a lot more relaxed and experienced and haven't had a bad trip sense.

Dude if there is a stain that is not real lsd.

Dunno. You wouldn't find out for a good 30 mins to an hour tho

Have a case of beer handy

Yeah, pre-flight anxiety can be done away with at the price of a less intense trip.

.5mg of xanax ca do a lot of good for an overly anxious tripper

Yeah. That would be more of my concern than a bad trip. If it's bromo dragonfly you will fuck your body up

It is I've already taken a tab. Idk if u can see it buts it really faint

I had a bad trip the 2nd time I took it, it was the single most horrifying thing that ever happened to me and I thought I was going to die or get mentally scarred.
The day after everything was fine.
Don't worry, OP. Just make sure you have something like a movie or whatever if you start losing it. It helps a lot to just watch thing. Happy things.

Lsd is a clear/white crystal that gets dissolved in water (when its good) or alcohol (when its raver doses) then dried on paper. You should not taste or see any evidence of it on your paper.

It could be from the blotter paper, but I haven't heard of that happening before

It's not really anxiety it's just the fear of having a bad trip. And I have to take them alone :( which scares me a lot as well

Be careful with weed. It pretty accepted that it can intensify the trip. and if you smoke a lot, you WILL end up more confused than if you hadn't. Take my word for it, weed has made a lot of good trip better, but it's also soured its fair share.

Just because it made you feel something doesnt mean its lsd. You are eating research chems bro. Buy a test kit on amazon they are like 15 bucks.

You're gonna call people to tell them the "good news" so they might as well be there already

what are you scared of? it's not like anythings gonna actually happen, just your brain being spooki

tripping is fun when it's good. just remember that when you take it, plus a "bad" trip is only usually bad if you're in bad surroundings (ie. with assholes, or going through drama). get a bunch of good shit to watch/music to listen to and you'll have a good time, quit being a pussy

I had a huge trip go abit side ways, get a hold of some valium and take small doses ever half an hour and watch a familiar movie, that should get you through a bad trip.

I have, with research chems.

If its bitter its a spitter!

LSD is colourless/odorless so if you're so certain it's LSD because you've taken a hit in the past, you've never done LSD.

Enjoy your RC ridden blotter paper.

Also, give it to someone who will enjoy it.
If you have that bad anxiety over the thought of taking it, you will likely not have a good trip.

Yeah the first tab I took I knew nothing about bad trips and it was great but now all I can think of is what my bad trip would look like etc. when I go to take it and I'm scared that it will trigger a bad trip

Honestly OP, if the all consuming thought in your head is about having a bad trip while you prepare to trip, then it sounds like you're not in the right frame of mind to take the drug at the moment.

A little anxiety about a bad trip is fine but you want to be going into the trip with the idea that you're going to have a positive experience, learn something etc.

Your mindset makes your trip so going in with nothing but worry will mostly lead to bad times. That's an important thing to remember that might also help with your anxiety: You can control your trip to an extent by controlling your set and setting, so make sure you're in a safe, comfortable environment with all of your little creature comforts to keep you at ease and you'll be good. If you sense a negative turn, simply moving to different room, changing songs etc can literally change your trip, so use that to your advantage!

Dude your paper is also double sided thats another red flag.

Buy a test kit, throw it in your dealers face, get your money back.

then dont do it today. wait for a day where you wake up and have a great mood! (if that ever happens)

if this is your first contact with something else than a beer, do a few mary janes first. you'll learn that (not all) drugs are bad and will relax more

if youre still scared, take only little. 100mg is a good start for a newbie. you may take less but dont expect a big trip then

have a friend who can calm you down, distract you, help you

watch a movie or play a game that will relax you

whenever I do any type of drugs I make sure u have some benzo's. only had to use them when overamped but its good to know you have some close by (my exp)

I got it offline it had 20 other positive reviews saying it was good lsd but yeah it was my first time doing it so I'm not sure

wow.. more pics like that?

Depending on where you live, I would suggest CBD. You can pick it up from any dispensery, great alternative to Xanax or other Benzos, maybe even easier to get a hold of. CBD is a compound in Marijuana that is alongside THC but has an anti anxiety effect.

White on white (or liquid) is the only real way to go. Its also safer. Write a couple phone numbers on the sheet in pencil and youll never be busted.

lsd is (almost) tasteless. if it tastes weird is probably some other chemical

lol that's not really how it works in my experience.. like I said, tripping is naturally enjoyable, your natural state on acid is content and relaxed... you have enough control over your trip to stay in a good mood unless you're with idiots who bring you down. its really hard to have a bad trip alone unless you start watching fucked up movies or get a bad phonecall (turn off phone)

Dude fuck the online market especially this one chemical. Go to a grateful dead related show. They are weirdos too, used to people co,ong out of their shells. You'll get turned on, the right way.

Why would you do acid without research man?

First off, LSD is super sensitive to light. You fuck up the chemical structure in sunlight or bright lamps.
Dont ask me how, but it something about it being fragile.

What to expect differs depending on how you are as a person.
If you're a smoker it will feel like something is stopping you from smoking.
Friend of mine said it was aliens stopping him.
I say it was his subconscious mind.

First 3 times I tried it nothing special happend.

I had a ton of fun looking at cartoons talking about stupid shit. I had the feeling it was impossible to explain stuff.

Fourth time though I had this fucking revelation that literally shattered my world view. My ego went from being "I would never take shit from this guy, if he talks smack Ill smack him"
to, "Oh shit dude, must suck to be this guy to have such a toxic environment he replicates what he sees to trick himself that he is worth more than others."

I could go on, but yeah. Its different, now a days Im almost never angry dude. Only time is when people are so fucking ignorant. Like overly pushy religious people.

Or liars.

Is this true? It's easy for me to get into a positive mindset and I wrote post it notes in case I did have a bad trip. If I just watch a movie or something and msg my good friend it should be ok?

Oh and also, the whole thing people say about having a bad trip?

Some people speculate its your ego fighting back. LSD opens up a new world basically. Well its the same world, but you see it different. To see it you need to die, but you will be reborn in an instant. Its quite overwhelming, I literally cried for half a second and when I realized I got tricked I started laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. Afterwards I just sat for like half an hour seeing all the patterns that connect us to the universe.

I hope you wake up dude.

It tasted like chemicals but it still fucked me up and felt good...

bunkpolice.com

LSD is tasteless.

I had drops from an eye dropper on my tongue once, didnt taste a thing.

Its not acid. Read up on Alexander Shulgin. Other people have already figured this shit out. Dont be a lab rat when you dont have to be.

He said (almost) because he probably has real acess. You can taste it when you eat the raw crystal.

I once had one. Was living hell
I will never be the same
have fun OP

since you seem to know stuff about lsd I'm asking you: does lsd has to be stored in a cool place? I've researched about everything else imo but I am not sure about temperature

My first trip was only 1 tab (100mg) and I don't know how to describe how I felt, I was still myself but i was just really happy because of all the colours and everything I was seeing was moving. Do I need to take more to experience stuff like that? I did 1 tab because I had to do it alone

??? What happened and how much did you take (op)

theres this other chemical (forgot the name) that works similar to lsd but fucks up your body. be wary where you get your drugs from. lsd works when its being swallowed while this chemicals does not! so if youre unsure, swallow it and wait for results. if it doesnt work, never take it again

Im not who you asked but this my only area of expertise. Extreme temp are bad. UV light is the real enemy. 40-80 degrees F is fine.

the taste is very faint, not everybody can taste it/or maybe I'm imagining things

I had it on my tongue for 15 then swallowed took about 30 mins to feel anything

Well, preferably. Not a must. I have 2 tabs right now wrapped in tinfoil hidden in a couple of books.

They are fine for sure. But then again, I might notice when I take it.

Can people why they're scared of acid?

25i nbome

store it in aluminium foil inside a pack inside the freezer

The only time i tasted it was sucking the crystal off my thumb.

If You don't feel comfy don't taken it

over 80 is bad then huh? I like my room pretty warm, guess I gotta give up that habit

ok mate thanks

Dont freeze it. My uncle held a large amount in mexico he used brown bottles, topped off w/ co2, plastic wrapped, put in a wood box in the basement. When it showed up in america almost 10 years later it was still good. Dont freeze it, he would have if it was good for it.

Kinda hard to keep it frozen for 10 years without maintenance wouldn't you think?

you will have a bad trip no matter what,its random you might have a good trip only if you got good acid,im sure you got good acid so take 2 and just watch some cartoons

I mean people lived there, could have a freezer plugged in. What he taught me was extreme temps are bad. High and low, both bad.

Everyone I've ever bought from has told me to freeze it in aluminum or it loses potency.
I have 2 tabs I bought in Colorado in the freezer right now.

Im 100% sure what he has is not even lsd. He said he could taste it.

yes fucking freeze it.
acid degrades even at room temperature.

Yeah, I dont argue with you there.

Have you taken it before ? Are you sure 2 is good when I'm alone im gonna take them soon

>I wrote post it notes in case I did have a bad trip

You shouldn't prepare to have a bad trip, they aren't that bad usually they are just uncomfortable thoughts or feelings and can easily be forgotten if you just go to a different room or change the music etc..

the best way to have a "good" trip is to just go with the flow, tell yourself that no matter what happens you will enjoy this.

You should try to watch a comedy movie while tripping, for me emotions are amplified so they always make me feel extremely happy and that usually stays with me the entire trip. if you don't like movies just do something that normally makes you happy, whatever you enjoy while sober will usually be 10x better while tripping.

some blotter papers have more ink than others so that might be what you are tasting, if a blotter tastes like chemicals or sort of metallic then either spit it out or just swallow it, some RCs can only be taken sub-lingually so if it is fake you won't get any effects from swallowing it.

yes

There is an air of mystery around it, and plenty of bad info out there.

I might be wrong, once its laid on paper, maybe the storage methods change. I sure as hell never had to keep it once it was on paper, that shit goes in the mail 24hrs after i lay it.

you gotta know how much mg is on one tab, mate. some have more some less

Dealer said there's 100mg on each and 1 tab fucksd me up pretty hard.

guys I'm getting some in the next few days. I'm gonna put one tab in the freezer, the other in my room with normal temp.

after a week I'm gonna try it out and see what happens

but now that I think about it, one week isnt long enough

Any comedy movies you could recommend :) I'm gonna take 1 now

100mg is enough for a beginner. I'd say, take between 100 and 150 for the first 10x before you move on to bigger doses

I'm always super nervous before i try a new batch, but i find the best way to relax about is to just relax. Take it, have some gum and a lot of water on hand, watch some tv till you start to feel it, and then do whatever you want to do during your trip

200ug isn't too bad for a beginner, how much experience do you have?

sausage party is pretty cool, i watched it the other day while on 6g of shrooms

if you are overly anxious about taking them, get some molly and keep it on hand. you shouldnt need to actually take the molly, but if you do it'll help "bring you back down" and elevate your mood. usually just having it around is enough to help with the impending doom feeling of taking stuff like lsd and shrooms. though honestly i think that feeling is part of the fun.

My tabs tested positive for acid, and they have a slight taste. Looked it up online, got a lot of responses from people. One guy said that blotters that taste bitter the entire time you have it in your mouth is an RC, while blotters that taste bitter for only a few seconds is more likely to be clean acid.

Also, if it is tested as positive, it doesn't have a 100% chance of being acid, but it is NOT an Nbome, and most likely not anything dangerous.

Anyways, what you do with the tabs is up to you. If you decide you have some anger or frustration to get out, then you might take one or two. A bad trip can let a lot of bad feelings out, but only do it with someone you trust, if you have one.

If you would rather skip the bad trip entirely, I suggest you keep these gems for as long as you have to in an airtight container wrapped in aluminium foil. They will last a long time that way. Then you just wait until it feels right.

Ah I've only done it once by myself and doing it again by myself
Any other movies I've seen sausage party :)

Not OP.
That sounds a bit too overwhelming to be honest. With the plot twist, and a pretty dark theme to the movie.

How bad can a bad trip be? :(

Anxiety Dissorder user here. I can help you if you get anxious. Trust me, i know everything about beating anxiety.

It depends.
A bad trip can be just a little sad feeling, or just not feeling happy.

A nightmare trip on the other hand, which I have had, is fucking horrifying.

But still, if you don't have any problems with your life, or any bad feelings that nags on you, then the only thing that can make a trip bad is summoning it. The more you think about it, the more likely it's going to happen. Just relax, don't feel pressured to take one, they won't run away.

And even though a lot of people are talking about how long one lasts in storage, they still last a pretty fucking good amount of time if you store it right. We're talking about over a year, but it kinda depends on the batch, since a lot of people have a lot of different opinions. And if the dosage turns out to be too low, just buy some more and take another tab after a month or two, no need to be hasty.

As for bad trips: You know the thiung your brain does when you suddenly remember some embrassing moment/sad moment in your life? when that shit suddenly pops into your mind for whatever reason, that is a bad trip. it's your own thoughts. but the good thing is, you can also make yourself get out of those again

have you ever seen keanu?

some parts where a little bit intense but overall it was amazing.

depends on the dose

if it is a very low dose you might be waiting the entire trip to feel something more and to me that is a "bad" trip because i didn't enjoy what i was feeling

if it is a medium dose you will probably just get some uncomfortable feelings like feeling sad or just overwhelmed and maybe a tiny bit of confusion

if it is a high dose you could get some looping thoughts, bad feelings/overwhelming feelings, weird thoughts and maybe some paranoia.

The last one is really only for higher doses like 500ug+, i usually only experience the first 2 but those are easily overcome by just going outside and looking at how beautiful everything is.

pretty much the way to avoid a bad trip is just:

be somewhere you are comfortable being

Don't think ahead about what you think the trip will be like

don't take too much

also, don't smoke weed while tripping, for me it greatly intensifies the effects and usually gives me paranoia, after you come down it is fine to smoke but that will usually launch you back into the trip so start slow.

P H E N I B U T
H
E
N
I
B
U
T

Had this the last time while tripping on shrooms. Even cried. Man I felt miserable.
Wasn't the first time I did shrooms and never had something like that before.

never took shrooms. it's similar to lsd isn't it? also dammit, bro

Don't know that to be honest. Never took LSD before. People say it somehow different. Maybe LSD is more intense and lasts longer? idk