Kid A vs. OK Computer

Which is better, and why?

>hint: pic rel

worng. absolutely ok computer because vocals lines and musical instruments work better togheter

oh dear

wrong. Kid A is a more cohesive album and is better paced than OKC.

It seems that your argument is that OKC is better because it is more conventional, given your citation of "vocal lines" and "musical instruments". Kid A is obviously untraditional and beyond that, unfamiliar, but it's replayability from start to finish and overall vision as an album is more complete than OKC.

this one

Objectively, OK Computer

the one you enjoy more

It has to be Kid A. Been awhile since I last listened to either of them but
how can you say that OK Computer's musical instruments work better together? Kid A is much more cohesive, yet much more variable in the sounds it conveys. OK Computer has almost no electronics - just plain rock that loses its merit after you listen to more experimental rock.

Kid A just has a lot more to offer, the orchestra in National Anthem and the reoccuring idm/ambient sounds (which do sound less exciting after you realize they're mostly ripped off from Aphex Twin/Autechre etc)

I just love Kid A so much more than Ok Computer.
Though it is so exhausting to listen to Kid A that I listen a lot more to Ok Computer.
Moreover if I just have to listen to a single song it won't be one from Kid A.

Tricky question for sure ...
I just think Kid A is far more personnal and emotional than Ok computer, but the last is an extraordinary cohesive and brilliant piece of music too.

OK Computer

that album is flawless imo

still good today

Kid A because I said so

OK Computer > Kid A
My taste > Your taste

/thread

OK Computer's Achilles' heel was ending with the most boring song ever

It didn't end with Exit Music

>The Tourist
>Exit Music (For a film)
>Boring.

You people are the boring ones. The only weakness Ok Computer had was Fitter Happier. Not even Electioneering. Only Fitter Happier.

>inb4 "it was progressive and it's actually a good song" it's not. A robotic voice talking does not qualify as music. And no, it is not groundbreaking nor was it innovative. Go fuck yourself snobby crap

But it is a really great interlude track when you listen to the album in a whole. Gives a really good atmosphere.

And Electioneering is a good song, but definitely not fitting within Ok Computer. It destroys the mood that was set in in the first place

Mo like Kid Anus

OK Computer is far superior. But it's too popular, so I'll go with Kid A to seem more interesting.

computer was the superior one

This

This what?

are you guys gonna be done with this kid a vs ok computer shit soon???????

Hid A what?

>2017
>still liking radiopleb

OK Computer

Kid A is a meme

ur gonna start a war

Kid A
seriously Ok Computer is a fantastic rock album, but if you can't understand Kid A you should kill yourself

I could never get into OKC.

It's like I'm looking at a painting and can appreciate its depth and the skill used to make it, but I can't for some reason enjoy it. Maybe it's just executed in a terrible fashion? I really don't know.

Trips confirm

I heard the whole album was put through a reverb pedal. Maybe thats why.

are you joking?

bleeps vs. twangs

/thread

kid a fans: cohesive, cohesive cohesive cohesion cohesiveness in cohesive cohesion
okc fans: snobs, traditions, traditional, musical, instruments

dubz: huh you actually don't know amnesiac/the bends are the best radiohead? Sad!

Electioneering feels like you're being forced to listen to Pablo Honey halfway through a good album. It's jarring and I don't like it.

Yes, Ok Computer has way too much guitar. It has highlights but Kid A is the true and only masterpiece by Radiohead

lol fuck you

>disdain for plebs
>likes Kid A (and thinks it isnt ghetto amnesiac)
(you)

In Rainbows > Amnesiac > Kid A > OK Computer

bruh no way

too much clean sound in kid a. i prefer something less clear like okc