Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_2ePS2Z-xA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Steve Carell. Once he left the show just became a shit show

realistic characters in a cozy environment

for the first 3 seasons anyway

>Dwight, Michael Scott, Creed, Kevin
>realistic

you've never met a michael before? kind of autistic, poor sense of tact and timing, heart usually in the right place

exploring every-day-life cringe

Where the hell do you work

Yea but not in a position of power

Pleb detected. Do you also like to watch people stub their toe?

Good show?! LMAO

same reasons the simpsons was great

great characters, great writing

The writing.

Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant's writing.

The fact that they only made two series.

The fact that you can get away with a lot more on UK television than US television.

Realistic, relatable characters mixed with over-the-top characters.

Steve Carell and Rainn Wilson

A decent love story (until it got boring around season 4)

Occasional clever writing

Michael Scott made that show. He elevated cringe to an artform.

>you will never lick jello from beasley's bellybutton

I want to come on her stomach. Why did she hav to get so JUST?

Jim/Pam romance arc

>MICHAEL!

you wouldn't know it from this gif but this is singlehandedly the most cringe-inducing moment in the show

and for a show built around a cringe-inducing boss that's really saying something

10/10 cozy factor

in our office people call me "Old Man Creed" or "Creed" since I'm one of the "older" guys in the office (jfc I'm only 37) anyway another part on that is I just can't get whatever app they're want me to try out, snapchat, instagram, etc. I have facebook but I rarely post in it, mostly just to keep in touch with family. kids these days

Pam's feet

A playful sense of humor that wasn't cockblocked at every turn by a hyper-sensitive, crybaby PC culture.

You could never get away with half the jokes that made the office great today. Fat people got made fun of, minorities got made fun of, men raising other men's children ("cucks") got made fun of, aging unmarried women got made fun of, cheating whores got made fun of...everybody got made of fun in a hilarious, on-the-nose manner.

These days the twitter SJW police would go nuts over a joke like this on network TV. Producers would have to apologize.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_2ePS2Z-xA