Daily reminder that if you don't tip you should stay the fuck home

Daily reminder that if you don't tip you should stay the fuck home.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_vivC7c_1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leaving no tip is what niggers do. Don't be a nigger.

Thank god I live in a no tip country.

I base my tip on the service, if you're an incapable, unattentive fuck wad you don't deserve a tip. Reminder: Shitty service is the leading cause of you not being tipped.

its your right to refuse to tip or to tip. kill yourself.

In south America and Mexico you tip everyone who does Anything for you also a lot less homeless beggers

THIS

me and my friends never tip lmao

AYYY BOI

I intentionally don't tip. And no, I'm not going to volunteer for low quality service by advertising this beforehand. Deal with it waiter cuck.

if the price on the menu says 10.00, i'm not paying 11.15 just because a waiter's boss won't pay them
not to mention the employer has a legal obligation to pay the staff the minimum wage if the waiter doesnt make enough in tips

This is not true.

>inb4 minimum wage isn't a living wage meme

I base my tip on the country I'm in. Since that's the UK it's zero, unless the service is beyond expectations, then 10% rounded up to the nearest 10.

Well it's not, but the question of whether or not minimum wage should be living wage is a different matter entirely.

This is just one thing I don't get in america. I pay a tip when the service is real good. Everything else they get paid for. Next time at a pressconference I'll ask a politician to tip me cause I've done my job kek

it's enough to live off of if you're either frugal or willing to accept government assistance (depends on where you live)
it's not enough to sufficiently feed a family, but waiting isn't a career you should be taking up if you want to have a family.

ITT: Broke ass losers

>not just leaving without paying altogether

cucks

tipping is a choice here but considered poor taste if you leave nothing. sometimes servers have a sense of entitlement regarding just reward for doing their job

I have the right not to tip just like you have the right to not be a fucking waiter/waitress faggot

>tell the waiter fuck your tips and nipples
>order as usual
>throws all in a proper bag
>labtest.jpg
>?????
>profit

-adn test takes who tries to poison/murder you to jail. death sentence or live at minimum
-takes whole franchise to backruptcy, is now your monet
-

I don't tip. I already pay these assholes to make food, give good service, and shut the fuck up. I already give them money in exchange for their effort, I'm not paying their fucking salaries for them.

>tfw falling in for some retarded social norms and obligations called "tipping"
stay cucked fags xddd

I only tip the hot waitresses's they get more if they have a nice tit jiggle or a peachy ass jiggle

americans are ridiculous
if you own a restaurant and don't pay your waiters enough so that they at least don't have to leave and work a 2nd 8 hour job you're a piece of american trash

Actually the law also states that if by the end of the payment cycle of the server makes under the federal minimum wage the company compensate for the rest. So in reality if nobody tipped the companies would just end up having their employees being minimum wage workers.

Beta pussy. I bet you walk out really fast after, so you can avoid making eye contact with the pissed off server you ripped off.

As a waiter and driver, shut the fuck up. If they don't tip, get over it.

speak english niggger

ITT: Niggers

Califag here. I honestly dont know why I feel the obligation to tip. Every fucking time I feel obligated and we have minimum wage here in Cali. I know its not my fault you chose your career path, I know tips pay your bills. I also know that you make a 10.50 minimum salary, I know you wont claim your cash tips in taxes and I know you brag about tips to all of your friends. Why the fuck should I tip unless I do feel it is truly truly warranted.

Yup

When I started as an EMT I made the same wage as a waiter but no one ever tips us. It's a broken system.

Not at all. The server can't exactly do anything about it so there's nothing to be afraid of.

Server minimum wage is like $3.50/HR because they're intended to be tipped....................

Wrong. You faggots probably live in a city. No wonder everything is so expensive.

Typical ignorant yuropoor. If they don't make at least minimum wage in tips the employer has to provide it.

Also, the waiters make well above minimum wage despite their bitching.

>expecting non-shitty employees when you literally pay them the minimum money required by law

>being this stupid

It doesn't work like that user. If the server doesn't make enough in tips and threatens report their losses, then that employee just won't get any hours and will be phased out. You know what WILL work? Talking to the Manager and telling him you won't be giving anymore of your buissness until their employees are paid minimum wage.

reminder that every country on the planet earth does not tip. only us fucking whinny Americans tip

>well above minimum wage

absolute horse shit, i worked in 2 restaurants when i was a kid and this wasn't the case

That minimum wage is made up to the federal minimum wage by employers if no one tips.

Uh uh, I don’t tip. No, I don’t believe in it. … Don’t give me that, if she don’t make enough money she can quit. … I don’t tip because society says I have to. All right, I mean I’ll tip if someone really deserves a tipping, if they really put forth the effort, I’ll give them something extra, but I mean this tipping automatically, it’s for the birds. I mean as far as I’m concerned they’re just doing their job. …

Not true. Many waiters don't make above the minimum. Millions of workers in the US don't. And no it's not the customer's fault.

>leading cause of not being tipped
So you've never been in the service industry.

gratuity is kind of tried and true system in the US. if everyone tipped 10% would come out to being a lot in a busy restaurant.

Not everyone tips so i do 15-20% if service is good, which posters already pointed out is a KEY aspect in the tipping system.

I will not tip if I am completely ignored, or the service is extremely bad. drinks at a bar are different, usually 1 dollar for every two drinks.

If you don't tip regardless of service quality then you are a fucking jew.

You're either a kike or a nigger
I'm sorry you can't make enough money to add a couple of bucks, but how about instead of that you go eat some ramen noodles at home?

Not a waiter, I'm just not a poorfag who can't afford to pitch in $5 or after a $20.00 meal - of course, it all depends on service. If you're good, you'll get more, if you're bad, you're getting a single cent.

If you worked there as a kid chances are it's on the lower end of restaurants, as an average the tips received vary a lot. If you work for a prestigious name with exclusive clientele you can make a significantly higher amount.

I was waiting for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_vivC7c_1k

Get a job that doesn't involve begging

Daily reminder that if an a waiter doesn't make minimum wage via tips, their employer has to pay the difference.

For all the whiny uneducated 'Muricans

WAH WAH WAH I want I want I want

Learn to do a real job you lazy cunts

I'm a part time bartender as a second job and I make anywhere between 200-350 on a 6.5 hour shift. If you don't tip I ignore you until you leave. If you tip, even shittily, I'll treat you great. If you tip very well, I'll give you strong as fuck drinks and a couple free drinks. That's how it works, lrn2 bar.
>Inb4 broke niggers chimp out over this post

well excuse me for not being some inbred hick

So basically you want me to pay someone who just brings my food to the table a tip because they can bring my food from point a to b?

Califag here as well. When the minimum wage hits $15.00 servers will be paid far more than they are worth.

It really is one of the most simple jobs in the world and yet they still find a way to fuck something up. Why should I tip someone for something they had absolutely no hand it making or cleaning up.

The dishwashers, busboys and cooks earn less than servers now and their jobs are far more physically demanding.

You seem to be confusing being unable to tip and refusing to. Money has never been an issue.

This is exactly why tipping is a terrible system.

He's convinced me. Gimme my dollar back!

Kill yourself you spoiled faggot

Just not true, I live in south America and its standard practice not to tip, if the server really deserved it we leave maybe a 5%tip at most

No you're paying the bosses salary you dumb ass.

If you refuse to, then don't fucking eat out you jew. Or just go to a fast-food joint where you don't have to be served.

Or tell them upfront so they can treat you as you should be treated by refusing you any proper service.

If it's against your morals, then don't go to places where you are at least expected to pitch in with a few bucks so that they don't have to charge more for the food so they can pay the waiters an actual wage. Easy.

Mfw americans exercise their right to blow a niggas head off on their property with a shotgun but their assholes pucker when someone doesn't tip.

>I live in south America and its standard practice not to tip

Kek you are from a shithole then.

In Chile and Uruguay you tip in the same way as americans do, in Argentina and narco countries you tip everyone for everything

For all the faggots saying you don't tip it's because you've never been out to a meal with a girl. Try pulling that shit in front of a date and see how fast she turns off to your kikey nigger attitude. If she doesn't then she's just a piece of shit like you

*served by a waiter
There's no reason to tip at a burger joint, granted.

But you deserve low quality service you filthy faggot cowards cuck. Get your food to go, you spoiled rotten sheltered basement child. You have a lot to learn about the world, kiddo. You'll get there some day.

worst thing I read it right, what is wrong? seriously
money is cause the t is too close to y, is a typo

Tips weren't even designed to be given at the end of service, they were meant to be given at the beginning of service to ensure better and more prompt service. Since everybody "should be treated equally" everybody should give a tip, or nobody should give a tip. I prefer not inflating my meals price by 15 to 20% but I still tip, because apparently people have been shilled into it by others not refusing to work those shit jobs.

>mfw on facebook people are like, I made 200 bucks in tips tonight, I love being a hot trans nigress

>mfw i have no face

So the problem is that the job doesnt pay well. Then remove it from law that waitstaff can be paid less than minimum wage.

This.
Broke virgins everywhere

Nah, I'll eat out if I want to. Deal with it.

Youre totally right. Whats fucked up is the people that are making above that salary probably wont be effected. Going forward, I think im going to stop tipping unless I get some crazy ass service. When you really stop and think about it. Califags get some amazing labor benefits and we shouldnt feel obligated to tip

My gf brings $200-300 a fuckin day being a waiter. Most overpaid job and they still bitch about tips. Anons, don't feel bad about tipping they make bank.

Agreed, I'm glad I live in UK I pay I get my drink and decent service, I tip well and I get the bonuses.

I work in service and it pisses me off if someone tips but barely anything. I understand if you got a big meal and don't want to add extra or you're getting something small so don't bother with the extra. But when 5 of you all have a full roast fucking dinner, attentive staff, drinks, refills water etc and you tip two pounds literally just fuck off.

Tips are given out for an exceptional work, or a well done task. If you expect to get extra money just for doing your job, then that explains why you're working on a job that barely pays any money.

Triggered. How does it make you feel that I pay less than you for the same thing?

I don't go out often to drink, mostly because i know i could get loaded at home. The bars I do go to are straight up dives, and i usually order beer (not rails) so it's minimal effort on the bar tender's part. That is why I tip less for drinks.

>eating out

FYI:
You have been served, and eaten, the following:
Piss, cum, boogers, spit.

you're so full of shit

Should i get tipped for fixing people's computers on the spot working at Staples? Should you tip landscapers who work 10x harder than waiters/waitresses? I'm just using logic. And yes i tip, just like i say "god bless you" even though that means fuck-all. you do it because this is where you live and this is how people act.

damn that's nice. does she work at a real swanky place?

>Can someone explain this below? I see some of you faggots saying that waiters make less than minimum but this shit says otherwise

Minimum Wages for Tipped Employees
Jurisdiction Basic Combined Cash & Tip Minimum Wage Rate Minimum Cash Wage 1
FEDERAL: Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) $7.25 $2.13
State requires employers to pay tipped employees full state minimum wage before tips
Alaska $9.75
California $10.00

Are you meant to tip in bars at america? Brit fag here and we don't tip bartenders over here unless they're a good chat or do something cool.

That's fine, just know that they hate your fucking guts and would love to see you get a dui. You should be tipping 20% at all times.

Neither is their boss, best loophole to underpay service.

why the fuck did you write on the customer copy

>in Argentina and narco countries you tip everyone for everything
Bullshit, just stfu burger you know jack shit about our countries

You must be a very lonely person. If you can't leave a couple bucks extra on your bill from Dennys becuase of your backwards morals, then I can't imagine anyone wanting to hang out with you outside of your home. People would dread having to apologize to the server while slipping her 20% behind your back while they explain how autistic you are.

yeah sure ill say i wont tip at the beginning so you low life cockroach can spit on my food?!
fuck you bitch

get raped and killed you bastard

Yes, you are meant to tip when you go to bars, even if the bartender just exists and hands you the drink.

Usually, since bars like to make you pay out the ass for the simplest of drinks I don't tip the tender that made it anything ridiculous.

Either rape me on the price or rape me on the tip, don't double nigger me.

Mechanic's should probably leave your car partially fucked up if you don't tip then, right? I mean, if you're not giving them extra money then why should they give a shit? They only applied to the job and accepted their position.