This is so true

This is so true.

That's what 70 years of peace in the western world does to people.

yup.

>So you prefer to die on another country just because oil companies want to invade other countries instead of being in your sweet home doing whatever you want

Seems legit.

>This is so true.
People loke the guy on the right should be drafted for operation human shield when ww3 starts. Better start indexing soci media NSA to filter all those 'volunteers' out.

If ww3 starts i hope they put you on the front lines.

>Believing you will be piloting an apache helicopter or any kind of airplane.

Yeah kid, people like you die first.

>because either you enlist or you're a faggot queer

And what will you be doing bud?

so back then they were a pawn being sacrificed for government and corporate agendas, and today theyre bitching about feminism or some shit?

todays way better.

What a time to be alive! Wonderful, isnt it?

Although peace is better than war I think OP's post was about what values were prevalent then, and what fights were considered worth fighting for compared to now.

You after WW3 (If you survive).

I think what this poster is trying to say is that, look at how people have changed. People were out giving there lives for a stupid cause, but it kept us safe. Now people are neglecting there own gender and spending the majority of there time on twitter.

You're comparing some dude that likely got drafted to some dude who didn't, and somehow being drafted makes him better?

Even if he wasn't drafted, the fact is that the world is a much better place because people have the freedom to do what's on the right. It might not be what you do, but at least you're not getting forced to die in a foreign country before you can drink.

tl;dr OP is a faggot again.

Ayyy lmao that pussy pissed his pants

Lol people are pissed, whenever in reality, they have yet to ask themselves, where will I be? Well buddy you're gonna be dying in the front lines just like every other poor sap.

Y'know the only reason 'the greatest generation' is called that is because they happened to be alive during World War II. If that war hadn't happened, they'd be known for fuckall. Pussies have always existed, it's only recently that they've had access to a global communications platform.

AFTER THE WAR

Yes. Totally. Because being used as a political pawn overseas is totally preferable to being a feminist.

BTFO

Good goyim then, good goyim now.

Most wars are over values and your beliefs.
Being a political pawn overseas is a middle east intervention thing.

More material like this? Almost never see pics of injured allied/NATO troops

What if you already have youre pilots license?

>implying there weren't pansies in the 1940s or war vets in 2016

weak b8