Train your lucario well

train your lucario well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYgopUL8kk8
youtube.com/watch?v=rs66DAJVQQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just affirm that I look like white trash, and then I'll accept your dislike.
I hate and love comforters because it makes me feel (obviously) comfortable, but sometimes I wake up and know I sweated during the night. I always sleep on my side.

kys faggot

You don't though, you look like white perfection. You're the cutest.

I always sleep on my side or my back, I cannot understand people who sleep on their stomachs. I have only ever slept on my stomach when I've passed out from other things.

who /gettinglittenandnotevolvingpasttorracat/ here

did you eat yet?

no, not yet, i got busy and couldn't look but now i'm looking for some food
might make an omelette if we have peppers and mushrooms

>white perfection
Haha nah tho.
Yeah me neither. For some reason, sleeping on my back is aight but not the most comfortable. I need to sleep on my side and switch sides multiple times before I fall asleep.

who /webmofwillyeatingyesplease/ here?

i'm getting poplio

I'm not sure either of those are prerequisites for an omelette but they're both very delicious.

Girl you're flawless.

I used to toss and turn like that but I haven't in a few years, something made me much less restless. I know it's not drinking either since I solved my problem before that.

Well...I mean, it's the gay choice.

what?

This artist did pretty good work, pity he hasn't done much since.

Except for my everything, sure.
Probably has some huge psychological significance that states a difference between us.

>what?

/willyeatingwebmyesplease/

tbh i just don't wanna go with the popularity of rowlet and i'm not into the kot

they're not but i like to add things to an omelette

itmightbebecauseIlostmyvirginityImeanthetimingtotallychecksoutjustsayiiiiiiiing
I don't know, I don't think you can derive too terribly much from that.

I'm so into the kot, but third form is too silly for me

and too slow, torracat has 90 base speed. Incineroar has goddamn 60

but the pelvic flames tho

Got it. Preserving your virginity makes it harder to slip suddenly into unconsciousness.
I keep forgetting the third evolution name. Litten, Torracat, and...?

Man fuck that.

Worse than that though is that it suffers from oshawott syndrome only backwards. 2 quadruped pre evos and then it decides its back legs are the best? Fuck that. It's just out of place.

Restful sleep is more difficult when you're sexually frustrated, I'm betting~

Incineroar.

Except I usually beat my meat before I sleep.
I remember a few people speculating "Beltigre" or "Beltiger," which I felt sounded nice.

that's fucking gay.

It's not the same, psychologically.

Yeah incineroar is dumb on a cat that stands on two legs, it looks more like it guffaws in spanish. Fucking luchador-ass cat.

hence why lil poppi is bess

nope, unevolved torracat. I'll literally outspeed everything ingame.

Do you always bang before bed?
No, he's a qt and you just don't deserve him.

i dont know about that

>Do you always bang before bed?
Yes.
Or wank

Helps me get to sleep.

No, I drink and jerk off and remember with relief that I'm not a virgin.

Thank god, I'm not into Mexicans.

Look up base stats in sun and moon sometime. Everything is unbelievably slow, it's actually gross.

aaaaaand cue nibi

oh boyo

How often do most couples have sex? I'm not very in on any of it.
He's not Mexican, he's a cat. And he lifts.

Merda.

it's awful, I'm never using any of them since I only run offense

>How often do most couples have sex?
I have no view on the behavior of "most couples" whatsoever. I don't really know what normal is.

He LOOKS like a luchador. He's a mexican cat that lifts.

pendejo

I'm even less privy to normalcy. I'm sure there's studies done.
He fucks.

lets pray sun & moon pull a b&w2 where we don't have to use any of the region's pokemon if we don't want to and get the best of the other regions early on

>I don't really know what normal is.
what a surprise

I was implying italian

Actually, you're probably closer to normal than me.

>tfw no baracat bf to pound my boypussy with barbed dick

I'm not super optimistic after x/y

yeah but I don't speak pasta

you're a degenerate too you know

Cazzo.

Fettuccine Alfredo.

Yes, but some people think I am normal
Many years in customer service have given me incredible lying powers.

Let's just agree to both have missed the mark on normalcy by a vast degree.
iktf. Seems I'm getting progressively less into bara, but I still appreciate muscles.

did you hear nintendo's banning players who played the leak from online activity

I work in customer service, vaguely, but I'm pretty sure nobody mistakes me for normal. The hair is kind of a deal breaker.

Oh for sure.

I mean I think I still have some weird vestiges of heterosexuality in that I like soft guys. Physically soft, anyway, whether that's chubby or effeminate or whatever.

I didn't know there was a leak to ban people over.

Bastardo

idk how but some people got their hands on an emulated leak that was apparently legit

The only comment I get about my hair is old asian ladies wishing they had hair like mine, and younger ladies telling me I should grow it out like in my ID work badge picture

subby i'm gonna eat your hotdog

Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach

I mean I'm not sure what they expected, nintendo to not ban them? Banning is nintendo's thing.

Do it cutie pie.

That's fine I don't need it anyway I'm on a diet.

Upper limits of skinnyfit, before turning into full godmode or bara, is probably where it's at for me right now.
Mostly because I'm striving towards that direction.

Usually I let it grow until it becomes a nuisance, then cut it

How's life, anyway? You looking forward to January?

The most in shape dude I ever fucked with was full zyzz mode and I honestly wasn't about it.

He was good though so it's fine.

Mine is probably constantly a nuisance by most standards.

Dude I'm on cloud fucking nine, everything is magnificent and has been for a week.

Post pics

>discrimination against homos is legal in my county
oh florida

Honestly that'd heavily intimidate me and make me feel horribly inadequate, such that I'd feel as though I don't belong in the same room.
Well that's good to hear.

Fuck yeah Florida

Wow, I've never had that long of an enjoyable timeframe.

I'll send you one later on steam or something.

It should be, at least for private individuals and businesses, everywhere. As should racial discrimination and discrimination on any other grounds.
Praise Pence.

Oh yeah it was insanely intimidating. I definitely had sex with him without taking my shirt off. I'm 110% sure the only reason he fucked me was because he was horny and I showed up first.

the god emperor makes me very happy

no wonder it turned to a red state

Source?

My problem at the moment is that I finally have a decent gaming rig, but I don't know what to play.

Punctuality and motivation will get you far in life.
Yeah I'm just never going to have sex with anybody because the whole deal seems intimidating and a bother.
Also, your shirt thing reminds me of how fatties don't take their shirts off when they go to the pool.

Super Smash Bros. Melee, obviously. No other game has ever made me happy.

It's the only time I've ever been punctual in my life, so yeah, clearly.

I grew up fat and I still have gross mantits that existed even when I was briefly auschwitz mode when I was 18. I'm way less uncomfortable shirtless than I used to be but it's still not great.

No, that's the game everyone at my uni's "gaming" society plays when they meet. While I'm few of the odd ones out playing games 95% of the people there don't know about.
Well, that only happened once and I never went there again. It was right before I first started taking antidepressants too.

OVAWATCH
Beaters are like a level between being shirted and being shirtless. I like it.

They're playing melee? Not smash 4? Because melee's godlike dude buy a controller and go join them. It'll change your fucking life.

>overwatch
yes yes I KNOW
I've got a long ass cable it'll be done when my brother's home so my dad doesn't accidentally throw himself out a window

I also realized the other day that I have really grotesque upper arm fat so I'm working on fixing that regularly now, I hadn't realized it since my forearms are fine.

I played it before. It didn't have my attention for long.

I've just gotten a bit addicted to it. Send help.
Yeah the only problem I've had with my arms is unattractive boniness.

well yeah you've gotta learn it too, otherwise you won't appreciate the depth and beauty of the game

youtube.com/watch?v=mYgopUL8kk8
Watch this for a taste.

Well at least it's not me and melee/drinking/dick

My problem is actually probably easier to fix than yours, funny enough.

On the bright side, at least my eating habits have gotten better. Still, obsessively playing Overwatch isn't good imo.
I've definitely gotten better, but I'm not sure. I'd need to lift a lot more.

I'm not into that stuff. Usually I like stealth-action games

youtube.com/watch?v=rs66DAJVQQY

I don't know how my eating habits are, but as long as they're below 1500/1600 I'm good

How boring. I guess deus ex was alright.

oh that hot dog

hot doggin

Yeah 1500-2000 with exercise is good enough for me to hopefully burn off some of the fat I've gained.
Got really close to going out and grabbing some unhealthy food the past two days, but somehow held back.

put yours between my buns cutie pie

why is there no button I can press that turns me into a perfectly shaped trap slut devoid of aesthetic flaws

>get a 93 and a 96 on two tests
>suddenly, grade update from the class that we've had no other grades in
>96 is now a 99 because we got 3 extra points
I mean

sweet deal

Ew @ traps
Beings devoid of aesthetic flaws are only present in artwork.
Working hard is a pain, but also feels good.

When are you gonna come teach me how to dark souls

Different strokes I guess. You'd make a cute trap if you weren't 20 billion feet tall anyway.

Working hard is the least rewarding thing in the fucking universe, I just want to be perfect by default.

idk I've become really cheap recently

buy me a ticket and I'll do whatever you want, whenever you want

especially if it's dark souls

also I'm gonna leave work slightly early later boys message me on steam if you like

Ew, no.
It only feels satisfying in retrospect.
Later.

bye bye PM me on steam later

ded

rip rippity rip