You guys keep calling him a flop but deep down you know he will eventually settle back in, find his form...

You guys keep calling him a flop but deep down you know he will eventually settle back in, find his form, start producing and not stop for another decade.

Who are you kidding?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37016170
transfermarkt.com/paul-pogba/profil/spieler/122153
twitter.com/GrahamGham/status/774693056197095424?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=IsgBKsS2PRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It won't matter because dabbing is already losing its thing, maybe in a few years his career will have a short resurgence because he'll be "bringing it back" and it'll be "retro" but that's about it

Goodluck being the best CM in the world when the ball is hoofed high and far past you to Zlatan for knockdowns.

Of course, ABUs are just getting their shitposting out the way early because they know they'll be proven wrong.

What does he even do?

a little bit of football between dabs

they're taking shots while they can.

gundam's a better signing simply because he hasn't played yet so he hasn't looked as bad as pogba

He can dab, but isn't even close to a top ten CM

*dabs and dupes the moronic ownership of a shit club into paying him 290k a week*

Players and managers should be getting judged on second seasons in most circumstances, and I'll hold real judgement on him until then.
But I will meme him here, and meme hard.

this

it's not like anyone takes this board seriously

No, because he's quite good at dribbling.

he's playing as he did at juventus. the midfielders around him aren't making him look as good as he did at juventus.

he will score an occasional blooter and do some bullshit unnecessary silky skill move to lengthen his youtube compilation without contributing too much of actual value over the course of the season

I only watch Serie A, and i can say that United got scammed for a meme player.

Pogba was carried by the Juventus team, not the other way around. Marchisio, Khedira, Pirlo, Sturaro, Vidal, Pereyra etc made him look good. He never had to defend either because Evra-Chiellini-Barzagli-Bonucci-Lichtsteiner did that.

He was in a superstacked team and got the occasional goal and dabbed. The rest is all memehype, marketing and obsession with black "culture".

Balotelli has proven more than Pogba and he went to Nice for free.

>he's playing as he did at juventus
not really. mou played him in a more defenseive position, while he's better as an offensive midfielder who is free to move as he pleases

I love how he's playing at shit united

Give it 6 months and they'll be selling him for under a million again. Overrated piece of shit, just like his club... and country in fairness.

------------------- De Gea
Valencia - Smalling - Bailly - Shaw
---------------------- Blind
--------- Herrera ----------- Pogba
Mkhitaryan ---------------------- Martial
----------------- Ibrahimovic

Oh wow look at that I fixed the problem. Make me the manager already.

greatest dibber dabber of all time

now check em

EPL is a money league but there are still real managers like klopp that know football

>not shoehorning Rooney into the team

You wouldn't last a week

what is he supposed to actually do? Seems like he was a holding midfielder at Juve and yet United want him to be some sort of a box to box master of all trades

Balotelli went to United??

you missed my point, Giacomo. i'm not talking about his position, im talking about his tendency to focus on doing things which make him look better, as opposed to doing things primarily for the good of the time.

you got that the wrong way round

how much would he have cost if he didn't dab?

20 Mil, but instead they bought the invisible dabster for £120M

why did you add £30m to the actual price, please tell me your reasons

They paid £130M for Pogba everyone who isn't a mong knows that

>100Mil for the dabbing black guy
>30Mil for the agent
Top Kek

source?

You can Google it lad, it's clearly stated they had to drop 145m

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37016170

I can't believe you spent time making that...damn....

so can I get a real source then mate?

burden of proof is on you lad, don't worry I can wait

He's looked really good in every game even though his price was ridiculous.

Just fucking google it, it clearly says everywhere that united spunked away £150M on a meme player

he was anonymous vs City

hmm sure it is Mr. ABU, if it's so easily accessible I'm sure you can give me a link ;P

Went missing in the derby

nothing to do with Pogba, he is actually good

It is just manure is the same steaming pile they were under van lel and >moyes, average af. One player can only make the free fall into spiraling down

I make a point of not spoon feeding retards

if you think he'll ever come close to a ronaldo, messi, or zidane, you're completely deluded and we don't have time for you
He's overrated as fuck. Fact

soooo you don't have the source??

lol literally go on any website and you'll see they flushed £160 million down the drain

You now realize Pogba's Manure contribution could be easily covered by Schweinsteiger, if he wasn't relegated to reserves with 7mil payout

how does it feel that I'm literally destroying you right now

>spending £170M on a meme
How does it feel to know your club is destroying itself

>comparing zidane to ronaldo and messi

>180 million pounds for media friendly Jake Livermore

You guys keep calling him a flop but deep down you know he will eventually settle back in, find his form, start dabbing and not stop for another decade.

Who are you kidding?

this buttflustered customer

its not your 120m senpai why cry?

these ABU tears, every time they get more and more delicious

it's just a simple source lads!!!

>190 Million (£) Pounds for a Youtube Compilation friendly Mile Jedinak

>200m for the black djemba djemba

JUST

It's 105m, now shut the fuck up.
transfermarkt.com/paul-pogba/profil/spieler/122153

Just let the retard get meme'd

oh so it wasn't £120m then? that's weird...wonder where that guy got it from.....

>$220 million for a black tom cleverly

He's being wasted by mourinho, why is anyone surprised?
Should've gone to a club that suits his stuff so he can flourish or stayed at juve

Why would Juve refuse £230M for a mediocre midfielder

>quoting transfers in dollhairs
Kys

its not just pogba that got exposed by a half decent team but Bailly did too. He tackled otamendi in the box that should've been a pen and de bruyne ran him ragged.

It's not 89m either.

If we're talking penalties in the game then United should have had one

>expecting tons of goals and assists from a player playing behind 4 (four) forwards

Bravo was a clean 50/50 tackle

>when you shut down a meme midfield composed of a 100 million pound black Ryan mason and a large microphone

Reminder.....FROM A JUVE FAN

1. Pogba needs protection. In his 4 years at Juve he always had the protection of Pirlo+Vidal, or Marchisio and Khedira........not fucking Fellaini. Pogba cannot defend of play CDM as he likes to be on the left side and drift out left

2. Pogba rarely scored any game winning or game levelling goals. He has a modest return rate for goals that often do not count.

3. Pogba has an ego that is fucking massive. At juve, he was far enough north in a city that was not a party city, at a club who are not a media machine. At United he has already done 10times the amount of adverts, hairstyles, dabs, campaigns with adidas social media. This will cause him problems.

it's £89m though?? you just said so???

r8 lads

Watch this and stop being a retard

twitter.com/GrahamGham/status/774693056197095424?s=09

I agree but I don't think he's mediocre, he's just not elite. Juve are better off with Pjanic for the money and hopefully Verratti will go there in the future

Got the ball lad

Wooney didnt have the bollocks to commit to the tackle and he paid the price

@71195559
Not even a (u) mate.

OK mate

United fans. Remind us, how many other superstars did you buy that never worked out;

Poborsky
Veron
Forlan
Falcao
Di Maria
Taibi
Birties
Bosnic
Milne

Remember, it doesnt always work out

Debruyne scores tons of goals.

>we are currently looking at the downfall of Manure one step at a time when they splash money at hopes of sticking it to ZizouwinslolFC

Daddy Flo always wins boi

bacause hes playing with fernandinho behind him

Di Maria
Veron
Van Persie
Hargreaves
Yorke

I wouldn't call any of those others superstars

Van Persie did very well

>That flag
>This sport

Did you seriously include Yorke?

He was carried by Cole his whole run

youtube.com/watch?v=IsgBKsS2PRU

kek

Yorke was better than Cole, fuck off.

>customers

He's a decent player, United are just comically bad negotiators

There's players twice as good as Pogba who cost half as much

I don't think Kante cost even third of his price.

He literally passes the ball with the side of his foot before Rooney gets there

120m+Kroos

Exactly, how many situations like this don't we see on the middle of the pitch, it's a normal tackle.
That there were such fuss about that in the PL, where the play supposedly is tougher than rest of europe, really makes me think.

>Players and managers should be getting judged on second seasons in most circumstances
Yes in most circumstances. Costing 100m+ is not one of them

pooney's a diving little pansy tbqh

The price tag is not a measure of a players ability though. It's a measure of how valuable he is to the selling club.

>Taking espee seriously

Jusus Christ

For 190mil, they could have bought
>Kante
>Pjanic
>Krychowiak
>Hummels
>Benatia
>Batshuayi
Instead they got
>Pogba
>Bailly
>Mkhitaryan

#Pogback is actually the best one in that group.

>Woodward

>Mouyes wasting a player's talents by forcing him into a shitty 4-2-3-1
hmmmmmmmmmm where have I heard that before?