Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xv_a3gwQIw
youtube.com/watch?v=LeULNIuP9oM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not anymore

true

now is bullshit celebritys and moral fag bullshit

Nah, it never really was.

Just thirteen year old christian friendly tier humor.

I'm on season 24 right now, looking to inks up till they release 29 and 30 soon. After binge watching the first 15-20 seasons I don't know what people are talking about when they say it's lost it's charm, I'm still fairly entertained each episode.

>The Simpsons is not funny.

And? This is as accepted a view as "the sky is blue" so I'm not sure what the point of this thread is.

It's funnier now then back in the 90's.
Sorry that it's too progressive of a show for you

What the fuck is the point of any thread on this board?

Did I distract you from your tranny thread?

Faggot.

>Modern simpsons
>Funny
>Progressive
They literally just recycle plots and adjust it for 'the current year'

thats a paddelin

>It's funnier now then back in the 90's

That's wrong though.

It's just as unfunny now as it was back then.

you're 20 years too late

Then why hasn't it died then?

I want it to go away.

Last weeks lacross episode with Mulhouse's dad being a vapedouche cracked me up.

This weeks episode when chief wiggins said "the streets arnt for the elderly, this space is for the mentally disabled" cracked me up.

It will never die. When humanity is destroyed aliens will be writing new Simpsons episodes.

We all know that isnt true and this entire thread is a troll thread, glad to enlighten some of our newfriends who might actually fall for this shit.

As you were

DENTAL PLAN

LISA NEEDS BRACES

Im glad you can find enjoyment in the show, but most people agree that it's dead and garbage, and it has been for a while

Lisa needs braces

Matt "Current Year Man" Groening

LOL MUH VENTRO MAYMAYS

You don't smoke enough pot.
Get stoned and watch it. It's great.

Isn't it a testament to the show's lack of quality that you literally need to be on drugs to enjoy it?

thanks alot now ive lost my train of thought

this.

same with south park. making an episode within 1 week is cool, but it means they rush a lot and will never get it to be as good as it used to be

youtube.com/watch?v=4xv_a3gwQIw

While there is merit to enjoying things while high, I completely agree with you.

Good, faggot.

DENTAL PLAN

I wash muh self with a rag on a stick

LISA NEEDS BRACES

average op

What is happening in the current seasons is like milking a dead cow.

Niggah, South Park is funnier than it's ever been.

The themes have moved beyond retard shenanigans slightly and into social commentary, but it still manages to be funny.

South Park has aged like fine wine imo and at least it's willing to go farther than the Simpshits ever have been.

Lisa needs braces.
Lisa needs braces.
Lisa needs braces.

The were great then they gentrified themselves and now its ehhhh. I dig the upgraded animation and the cold opening skits. Mr. plow and MAX POWER! Don't say his name! He is a man you cant touch!

Can confirm, have milked dead cows.

DENTAL PLAN
DENTAL PLAN
DENTAL PLAN

So just like South Park?

This.
South Park is gold.
The Simpsons are what you watch when it's the last show you watch on Hulu that still says "new episode"

Op go to 9gag we dont care about ur opinions faggot.

So much cringe in one tiny image.
Kids who like dead pool are the worst

What are your most memorable/favourite phrases from the Simpsons? Mine is:

Homer: When Marge first told me she was going to the police academy, I thought it would be fun and exciting, you know like that movie, Spaceballs. But instead it's been painful and disturbing like that movie, Police Academy.

Saw this episode the other day, and fucking kek'd/

That's not funny.

another opinion with 0 sense gayboy, kids like u abuse cringe/cuck........., to much 9fag

Kek

Faggot

>says the fat lonely virgin fuck

Dead pool will never be cool. He's only idolized by edgey teens.

Simpsons was good up til season 8. After that they've gone soft to appeal a large as possible crowd. They've been good sporadically ever since.

Family guy was good up to season 10-ish. They jokes are getting less and less unpredicatable and controversial.

South park was my gem up to season 14. Ever since it's been really forgettable. I remember practically everything up to S14 but sometimes I'll completely forget the episodes from after. Season 5 was the pinnacle of cartoons.

American Dad, Cleveland Show and most other competitors suck anyway.

Imo Futurama is the only cartoon that has been good consistently. Never top of the mark, but never dissapointing either. Comical as well as sometimes thought engaging.

Family guy grew stale after season 5.

The Venture Brothers is the greatest cartoon of all time.
Followed shortly after by Futurama

Was i talking about deadpool and how cool he and telling you how fantastic he is, your brain is not functioning the rightway holy cow.

>Futurama is the only cartoon that has been good consistently

>Watered down, boring Simpsons in Space

>has been good consistently

No.

Re-read the conversation.
You posted dead pool
I called it any sized cringe
You lost your mind because I insulted your "characters who describe you, pick related it's me" idol.

Fine taste sir, this user knows his shit

How is Futurama "good"?

It's so fucking boring...

Could the samefagging be any more obvious?

I find the most erotic part of a woman to be the boobies

autistic spectrum disorder is the worst, anyway your that guy that thinks way to far, its a pic just a pic.

The Simpsons has always been funny. Humour as changed, as has our generation. It stays relevant as we slowly stop being relevant. Each to their own with this I guess.

Not samefag. Although I can't prove it because Iphone.

its because youre a spaz that needs constant stimulation you dont understand the subtle humor of the simpsons

Your a pick. Just a pick.
Also you poop your pants.

This.
Adult swim shows made for tweakers is ruining cartoons

damn ur funny tells me im a kid talks like one himself

>MUH SUBTLE EXISTENTIAL N' PHILOSOPHICAL QUIPS N' SHEIT

>U FUKKEN PLEB

Neck yourselves, please.

Faggot ass Lisa lovers.

>Faggot ass Lisa lovers

Fucking Kek'd

I'm hysterical, your mom reminds me all the time.
Tell her to pay my phone bill already, it's almost late. She knows I don't like it when she's late with my bills.

You sound like Homer after Moe pulled the crayon out his nose

right in the feels

old as fuck is this even on anymore youtube.com/watch?v=LeULNIuP9oM

Fucking newfag...