Hola pendehos

Hola pendehos

I've heard that green tea is good for weight loss, does anybody have experience with this?

General weight loss thread

u gay

I've never really had any problems with weight, but, as I somewhat regularly drink it, I must say that it does clean out your system. Might include weight loss, but don't drink too much, it will cause shitter problems.

well all those health forums never mentioned a laxative effect, thanks for telling me

It worked a bit for me, but kinda made things harder. It works by tricking your body to think that its eating, and by starting the digestive process it burns calories. Problem is it made me hungry as fuck all the time, so I lost weight when I could fight that

Cabron

I work at a teashop, great because of antioxidants, catchins, and l-theanine. If you're really going for weight loss though go for pu-erh or oolong tea

Nigga just go low carbs man, stop eating bread and sugar and you'll lose weight like it's nothing

It works great. When you're hungry put a kettle on. Get you tea and a cup ready. Once the water is boiling pour it in the cup. Put the tea in it and throw the boiling hot water in your fat fucking face. Not hungry anymore are ya piggy? Watch the extra pounds melt away...

maricon

green tea is more for just an overall healthy lifestyle, it SORT OF has a laxative effective in the sense that it will help you to pass your bowels. green tea is also used to clean out your system.

its a reason why chinese people are so healthy too because they drink that shot everyday especially yumcha.

if youre looking for a weightloss quick fix, it might not be the one but it can help

maybe try /fit/?

this too OP, lower carb and sugar intake, higher protein and green intake = healthy weight loss

already did that, but due to my family only buying ketchup, bread and mayo its pretty hard to keep it going...

that actually makes sense, ill try my best to fight the urge to enlarge my fat gut

that sounds cool let me ask dad first though

Eat less you fat fuck

PENDEJA!!!

its not really the eating habits, its with my level of activity, i work as an artist and animator, and sit most of the day away in school aswell, i really only eat chicken meat, vegetables and soup, though whenever i get really hungry which is very late at night, i go and stuff my face with ketchup and bread, thats the worst part

well fuck i forgot that /fit/ exists, thanks pal

it doesn't
>personal experience
eat less diet
fap more (if at all possible)

Bullshit, you cant be fat if you don't eat too much. Eat less and stop looking for a magical, effort free way to loose your disgusting fat.

Fuck, how hard is it to not fucking stuff your face all the time? fast for a month or some shit.

Anything with caffeine in is good for weight loss, as it speeds up metabolism and give you the energy to operate well without food. But you know what's better? Eating less.

Try intermittent fasting (only eating between the hours of 1-8pm). Instead of eating small, unsatisfying meals throughout the day you can generally have two satisfying ones and a snack or two. Even if you eat the same amount you do now, simply by virtue of the fact you're eating in a smaller window of time, you should lose weight as you're not in a constantly 'fed' state. Worked for me!

Eat a salad, fatty

i aint looking for an effort free way, ive been through this a lot of times, ive begun to lose hope because even when i did lose a lot of weight, i gained it back soooo quickly...

also, im not excusing all of my weight on this, but ive had a slow metabolism forever, and almost everybody in my family has it, which just makes this shit so much harder

alright, another thing to write down, thanks a bunch pal, im going to try doing that as it seems like something i can begin with, although it will be hard to skip breakfast

A simple trick to lose eight pounds of ugly fat is to cut of your fucking head.

You put the weight back on because you went back to stuffing your fat face. EAT LESS FOOD THEN KEEP DOING THAT FOREVER TILL YOU DIE TO NOT BE FAT

I also just read that you get to bed pretty late. Generally you're gonna want to go to bed earlier, before you get hungry again. Good quality of sleep is one of the golden rules of keeping/getting in shape. Also, most people find it easier to fast during the morning hours than the evening, so keep that in mind.

Whatever you do, good luck. Just remember that every day isn't going to be a perfect day of dieting, so just accept it when it isn't and don't beat yourself up. Just try to do better the next day.

lol i remember the last day of the diet

dad came up to me and said "you done with that shit?" i said i got to the ideal weight, then he went out and bought all of the shit i loved eating the most, thats how the cookie crumbled

literally

the day aint long enought, id love to go to bed earlier but there is just so many things to do around here... ill try and get as much of it as i can, as i generally slumber around 12pm, and wake at 6am

Probably hard to stay healthy if you live with a feeder

mom on the other hand is almost anorexic, she is getting so goddamn skinny, shes barely eating anything

Give her some of your food. Two birds with one stone.

ive tried doing that, she rejects pulling her saggy skin saying "im fat! im fat! i cant eat anymore i gotta lose weight!"
she's around 5'5 110lbs

That is only slightly underweight tho

wish i could show you a picture, shes anemic, constantly cold, her bones are more visible

i dunno, maybe i calculated the weight wrong shes 52kg

Maybe the scales are broke, 52Kg isn't even underweight. Pic