Ask a guy who just ate pussy for the first time anything

Ask a guy who just ate pussy for the first time anything.

How was the first taste of the ol' fish box? She clean?

It didn't really taste like anything, except for the occasional hint of salt. What really hits you is the musk. Its a very non-feminine odor that is quite unpleasant. I actually gagged a few times.

Was it worth it?

spit or swallow?

As to whether or not it counts as "clean" idk. I fingered her too btw and now my hands smell of pussy and it won't go away.

She sucked me off for a good twenty minutes, but I just couldn't get off. It was pretty difficult to get hard too. Wasn't really worth it tbh fam.

thats because ur gay

>What really hits you is the musk. Its a very non-feminine odor that is quite unpleasant. I actually gagged a few times.

It is where piss comes from.

I had talked to her about it for a couple days before hand. That was hot as hell, but when it came down to it, it was just like sticking my dick in warm water.

so you didn't cum? what a waste.

Funny you should say that b/c I was actually wearing my Louder With Crowder "Not Gay" shirt.

did she cum at least or are you both worthless?

Did she do sportsMy ex had a pretty strong smell also, even after taking a bath.

Pussys come in endless varietys

Unfortunately not. I wasn't really that turned on. She isn't exactly a goddess if you know what I mean.

Sorry to say dude, but you may have got some stank pussy, some chicks no matter how clean they are, no matter what they do, have pussy that smells exactly like what you just described. I've eaten out every girl I've ever slept with and a lot of girls have a pretty neutral smell and taste, their pussy doesn't smell much different than any other part of them, but some just have a strong musk.

Don't feel bad dude, it happens to us all, and it's not like once you're down there you can just say "nope fuck that!"

>and now my hands smell of pussy and it won't go away

Yeah she's not clean. I used to eat all my gfs out and finger fuck them all the time and it never smelled more then sex should...

No, she came. It was pretty clear to me when her pussy started convulsing on my finger and she screamed "Holy fuck, I'm gunna cum!"

She did not do sports, but if you want a description, she's prolly just about 4' tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, some acne, not much meat on her, but she openly flirted with me so I figured "why the hell not?"

meh it's still better than fucking your hand. shoulda had her do whatever you needed to finish.

I would have, but unfortunately we're in highschool and this all went down in one of the changing rooms in the theatre during our lunch period.

Still gay. OP must get head from a dude for scientific comparison. We'll wait.

How long did you eat her out? And how lond till she came? Did your tongue get tired?

did it taste like salty milk and coins?

Hahaha thats pretty awesome kid
Today op was not a complete faggot

I had us take turns. But inevitably I ate her out for much less time than she blew me b/c she came in prolly about 5-10 minutes. The rest of the time was just her jerking/sucking me while I pulled on her hair (she likes that kinda shit). And no, my tongue valiantly perservered until the end.

Nope

Any pics? Since you both seem to be underage fags clothed is fine.

I can give you one of me, but I don't have any of her. I don't think.

do it mr. cool guy

Do it

Damn nigga
As long as shes not fat we dont judge

age?

The girl is 16.

howsit feel to know you're your woman's servile little cumbucket? protip. real men dont eat rotten fish.

rover-grade confirmed. look at those popeye arms and tiny head.

Its a little underwhelming. I probably won't go any farther with her.

anyone who needs to wear a shit to tell people he's not gay is a closet queen.

good. get your fucking self respect back. i literally feel embarassed for you bragging about this.

I'm actually a regular /fit/izen.
Bench- 205x5
Squat- 275x5
OHP- 170x5
Row- 160x5
DL- 260x5

virgin detected

so its really is just genetics that make you look like that then? fuck, i'm sorry bro.

only nu-males and lesbians eat pussy. its tits or gtfo time for you.

I had that exact experience. Her pussy didn't taste like anything but her scent was fuckin horrific

Nah Sup Forumsree, its just b8

pussy is filthy and disgusting by nature. there's a biological reason why the only thing a real man should touch it with is what he pisses from.

No, its from bulking instead of straight strength training. This is what volume sets are for.

whatever helps you sleep at night. you know im right.

I've actually though about that before.

Kinda of a bummer cause I have a big pussy eating fetish. Trying to fuck some cuter girl to see if her scent is any better.

I foresee........OP winning at bulking in 6 months!

Show us the picture of her hode eyes only

its like having an asshole fetish but hating the smell of farts. sorry bro, find a new one.

OP
Not OP

Just thought I'd clarify.

You ain't a man till you've had pussy hair stuck in the back of your throats for a week.

actual OP

Sorry, Sup Forumsree, I don't have one. Prolly wouldn't post it anyways.

because there's nothing manlier than being on your knees and thirsting for rotten trout, right? lol.

Pretty close.
The eyes, nose, and hair are a little off, but the facial shape is about right.

I know you can find a picture of her on Instagram or twitter you said she's in highschool. Send us some pics.

hahaha you are just spare parts arent you?

How does it feel to be 15

You're funny.

aren't threads like this the reason r9k was made?

only cucks eat pussy

How have you not had Chinese takeout before?

/thread

Show your dick with timestamp.

Also, I'm not gay

Did you eat her ass?

lol he'll have to ask to borrow one from his girlfriend first.

Nope, I have no intention of ever doing so, either.

good. doing anything oral even with a girl is the first step toward being curious to what a cock in your mouth is like. men who brag about eating pussy secretly obsess over sucking cock too.

I refuse