Why aren't you regularly taking psychedelic drugs?

Why aren't you regularly taking psychedelic drugs?

>No harmful effects
>People who take psychedelics report higher quality of life
>Makes everything better
>Shows you the beauty of the world.

Psychedelic thread here. How was your last trip?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHmU0-2Txbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Milfag here. Terrified of being caught out. UCMJ and federal punishment, on top of loSt career don't sound dandy to me.

But I still dream of my tripper days of yore way back in college. Maybe once I'm done with the force...

>regularly

I just can't. A day where there's a comfy environment and where I'm in the state of mind to where i can benefit from it doesn't happen all the time for me. I don't want to sit down watching cartoons tripping either.

Psychedelics can fuck people over who have underlying predispositions to mental illness.

I get bored of comfy environments. Go out and party hard yo.

Bad experiences on anything or nothing can fuck over anyone.

Best trip I ever had was dancing to psytrance at a rave this summer. Had a bottle of poppers in my hand that I sniffed every now and then.

>I get bored of comfy environments. Go out and party hard yo.

I do sometimes but if I'm doing psychedelics, usually I want it to be like a really beneficial mind-opening time. Trying to figure out problems with my depression and working on my own things. If I'm doing it with people usually things calm down quite a bit and everyone's happy and cuddly and sharing experiences with each other.

I love being at that state of really low energy but where my mind is really active in other ways. It's just what experimentation has led me to preferring. Sometimes I would just sit and watch cartoons or something like that because it's not like NOFUNALLOWED, just saying that I usually am all over the place wanting to do anything other than partying or whatever. Going outside and walking in nature is a blast for me on it

I honestly do not enjoy the sensations.

Fight me.

Everyone's different. The thing you described with people I do quite often, and it's wonderful. Every now and then I have a calm trip. Psychedelics, and especially LSD, do so many different things they work in many situations.

It took me like 10 trips that I thought was "meh" until I started enjoying it. Gotta learn what happens and up the dosage.

I want to see my spirit animal

I want to do some serious introspection and deconstruct self imposed limits

I want to have an experience where I wont hurt myself physically, like think I'm OK but really be walking around with a broken ankle

What do I take?

>want to have an experience where I wont hurt myself physically, like think I'm OK but really be walking around with a broken ankle

That won't happen on *any* psychedelic I know of.

>I want to see my spirit animal

DMT, but it's not for beginners. It' some heavy shit. Like it's wiiild. LSD will make you a bit trippy and some things will bend, patterns will move and flow. DMT makes you, to the observer, unconscious. For 10-15 minutes you're just lying there seeing literally anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=hHmU0-2Txbc

>I want to do some serious introspection and deconstruct self imposed limits
LSD.

To add to the "hurt physically part" I should say that psychedelics don't numb you at all, it's the opposite if anything. On alcohol you might get some bruises and don't care, because it has a numbing effect.
Your balance is still retained quite well in comparison to many other drugs, in comparison to how messed up you are in other ways, so it's not like you'll trip and fall over first thing that happens.

>The sensations

Kinda vague. I mean if you think feeling vibraty and seeing floaty colors everywhere is a trip, that's pretty far from the truth. Calm down a bit and think and playing around in your own head, that's the beauty of it. Get a bit more in touch with yourself. Else you're just wasting it.

I tripped on shrooms and acid a while back. It was too intense never done them since.

Cos i'm a britfrag who doesnt know anybody who sells it. Whats the best way to find a dealer? Should i ask my weed dealer (he is african and can hardly speak english)

Also are shrooms the best entry level psychedelic? I was thinking maybe salvia would be easier to get hold of. I'd take acid but doubt i'd be ready for it.

They are great like my first trip was amazing to learn but after that my second made me understand social circles and the only down side is if you take them too much they will fuck you up like getting fried but other than that they are a great experience that everyone should take in life at least once if you have the right trip sitter.

Darknet. It's a bit of a hazzle but in the end you'll get it cheaper and with higher quality assurance thanks to rating systems.

>if you take them too much they will fuck you up like getting fried
There are no known confirmed physical side effects to most psychedelics, including LSD. You won't get "fried", however some people turn into hippies but if you're a sensible person that won't happen.

Thank you very much for the insight.

Not asking for direct sources, but where do I even get anything at all? The kids at my uni only sell bud up to an O and some other kid got caught with literally 2 full sheets of acid and a vial full of acid water or something so there goes that.

I'll start with LSD then, then go to DMT. How do I avoid a bad trip? I'm going to be delving into places I've delved before but came out broken.

drugs are for losers

Because i bad tripped really hard once, forgetting who i was, got raped and killed over and over for 8 hours while visuals made me see the scariest things you can imagine.

How much was it? How experienced are you with the drugs, and the combination? What happened?

I want to know more, since I've considered combining the two.

Hey, man you shouldnt tell people there's no harmful effects. I do a lot of psychs, but there's a lot that could go wrong. Some bad trips have left people a shell of who they are or brought out underlying mental illness in people.

Approach psychs with caution, just like any drug. Respect must be held for the substance

If you want to see things like dragons, you want salvia or dmt

When you're poor af so cough syrup

OP my last trip was FUCKING amazing, I tripped on psilocybin mixed into apple cider, best day of my fucking life.

the first hour was so intense. Started out feeling off in the brain, just different. My body began shaking, I had uncontrollable shakes in my legs

my stomach kinda writhed, and then the carpet started moving

Every surface became bent and curved and contorted

I looked at a painting and watched it become 3-dimensional, the branches on it kept dividing and splitting

I started writhing and rolling with ecstasy on the floor

laughing uncontrollably and drooling on his carpet

Reality gave way to the processes in my unconscious mind

Things that I wasn't exclusively focusing on began morphing into eyes and complex shapes with byzantine detail

Tendrils of smoke kept creeping in from my peripheral vision, pulsing and static, no matter how I moved they still pulsed and wafted at the same rate

They pulsed to their own beat, not my level of excitement, not the beat of the music, but a constant rhythm

Something seemingly external to me

The tendrils were part of this constantly warping, morphing cavern of smoke and eyes, the tendrils spiraled infinitely in fractal patterns.

Still trying to figure out what it all meant

not the guy you're asking, but I highly enjoy shrooms+lsd

I found the trip to be on the weirder side, but very fun nonetheless. You can definitely tell you're on two different psychs

If you claim to see aliens, astral project, or just go crazy and get arrested, you are fucking retarded. On LSD that is

Darknet as I stated above. It takes some setting up but it really is the best way to get drugs.

>How do I avoid a bad trip?

"Set and setting." Set is your mindset, be calm, cool, not stressed. Setting is the place you do it at.

Start with a smaller dose of LSD, say 100-150mcg. Do it at home, with no stress factors around. Be calm, chill, don't go in expecting anything.
This first trip probably won't blow you away, you'll get some cool visuals and enjoy music a bit more, but you'll have control of yourself and the situation.
After that wait like a week, then you do it again. Depending on what you feel like you can raise the dose. For me, trips start at 200mcg.

As you take the drugs several times in different settings, sometimes at home alone, sometimes at home with a friend, sometimes at a smaller party with several friends (avoid very busy places like pubs), you'll start to tear down these norms and limits that you have built up.

A friend was home at my place tripping properly for the first time a few weeks ago, it was me, my gf and her. She described it as not caring about social constructs like... she can't imagine talking in a boss-employee, or parent-child way. For a few hours she felt completely leveled with everything, now she's sober, but hopefully she's taken some of the insights of the trip with her into regular life.

Anyway as I said, don't expect anything. The drugs do things to people, more relaxed, less judgmental, more chill. But that comes from using it several times, it's not necessarily an insight, it's more of a feeling that you get.

You're right, I should have said "no harmful physical effects"

Yeah, unless you've taken a ten strip, I aint buying shit about astral projection and aliens n shit.

It's all good. That is definitely true though, no one dies directly from psychedelics

>I started writhing and rolling with ecstasy on the floor
>
>laughing uncontrollably and drooling on his carpet

Very interesting, I saw a guy on shrooms do the exact same thing just a few weeks ago. He was just rolling on the floor shouting in ecstasy.

I tried 4-aco-dmt last weekend in hopes to achieve the same, but it's just not my thing it seems.

Your trip sounds amazing though, thanks for the story! I always love hearing about good trips.

Because the
>no harmful effects
is a lie. Psychedelic drugs aren't for everyone. No one person experiences the world the exact same way, either.

This kind of attitude is why I refuse to even try.

On my to-do list. Just need to try shrooms alone more to get to know it. Problem is I love LSD so much I always end up taking that instead of shrooms.

acid costs like 4 euro for a good trip, how much cough syrup do you have to buy?

>>No harmful effects

Clearly you have been taking them for a long time and the chemical induced la la land you inhabit has become the norm, history is littered with psychotropic casualties.

It was absolutely amazing user, I was completely conscious the entire time. Had I wanted to, I could have picked myself up and behaved as a normal stand-up member of society, but I was so enraptured with the feeling that I didn't care any longer. Every time I breathed in to try and say a sentence, I would realize that what I was about to say didn't even matter, and then burst out into gut-laughter. What a feeling!

Hope your good trip comes soon user, godspeed!

yeah acid is super cheap. Even in Sweden, which is super expensive, I can get 200mcg tabs for 8 euros a piece. Considering that's a whole night of entertainment it's extremely cheap. And it's not like I ever feel like I need anything more when I'm on acid, except for poppers and sometimes nitrous (though I guess nitrous can get expensive pretty fast)

In a post farther down this was discussed, I should have written "no harmful physical effects", unless you take hundreds of times of a regular dose but at that level anything is dangerous.

OP said he meant no harmful physical effects, which is true. And it's true that it's not for everyone, this is coming from someone who does a lot of psychedelics. It's only something you should do if you have an interest in it

name seven.

I read that article before. He was on DXM and LSD, he'd overdone it and entered psychosis. OP said he meant physical harmful effects anyway

LSD gives me heart palpitations

LSD does increase heart rate, it also increases your sensitivity of such things.
Do you have high blood pressure in general, or have you ended up drinking coffee right before that might further increase it?

It's completely possible and I believe you that you find it uncomfortable with the heart rate, just suggesting and thinking about things that might adress the issue.

i would take but dont know if i should because of my heart disease which includes higher heart rate tho from what i know shrooms would be safe option but then again im afraid of someone giving me poisonous shrooms.

sounds like you need a labialplasty.

hpb runs in my fathers side, but my heart has skipped beats while I was tripping, it didn't affect my experience and I will definitely be dropping again soon, I just thought it was weird

What do you think is regularly OP?

I like acid but can't do it more than once every few months. Tried shrooms but they aren't fun.

I wouldn't be worried about someone giving you poison shrooms tbh. Killing your client base isn't good business. As for the heart condition, that could cause issues.

>DMT makes you, to the observer, unconscious
It' doesn't make you unconscious, you'll just look like you're tripping absolut balls.

>For 10-15 minutes you're just lying there seeing literally anything.
Except not, it doesn't last that long, 5 to 10 minutes max, and you will see A LOT of stuff.

looks, like, you need, A grammer-plastee

Well magic mushrooms are a bit poisonous and some people often puke. You can try 4-aco-dmt which is very similar to mushrooms (also legal in many countries and because of that very easy to buy)

Though I should say, and I'm op, that my favourite by far is LSD.

Not OP, but for a while I was tripping every two weeks on either acid or mushrooms. Two weeks is just long enough for your tolerance to reset

>labiaplasty confirmed.

>name seven.

you are assuming they would all been well known people but most people that have developed serious mental health problems are just ordinary people.

*hbp

look if you can't name them that's cool man.

People usually consider resistance to be 0 after about 12-14 days. Sometimes I take once a week, I gradually get less effected but after a few consecutive weeks I just take a break and get reset.

But I mean not everyone's in my situation where they are in situations suitable for LSD pretty much every weekend. Regularly is just whatever you feel like I suppose, I just think that most people will end up happier and better people from taking LSD every now and then.

Saying that a bad trip is a harmful effect is stretching it. Breaking up with your partner can be psychologically stressful, and that might in turn lead to other things, but it's not harmful in itself.

sure dude, whatever you say man

I tripped today in school on truffles, it was great I have 5 grams left so I will save them for next week. Tripping in school was great for me as an introvert ,as I was depressed because my life wasn't changing and now I have a new outlook. It was one of my more outgoing experiences and I would recommend it to anyone who can keep their cool.

There you have it. I completely understand that it feels weird. Have you tried googling around for people with the same problem?

If you're into psychedelics and haven't tried DMT, do it, it's fucking beautiful.

Shit's fucking crazy. It's actually absurd... Though I sadly for some reason get anxious while down there. It's sad because on LSD I never feel bad at all, but all my DMT experiences, as cool as they are, are built on a baseline of me feeling a bit anxious. I've decided to try it with MDMA next time.

I'm getting some soon. I plan on breaking through this next time, I've done it twice before but never made it to the promised trippy land

try it after you get a labiaplasty.

I did:

LSD: great the first few times but my last trips were all a bit anxious and uncomfortable. Heavy visuals from time to time but most of all not knowing what to do with myself and feeling kinda bad. After last time (about 2 months ago) I decided to lay off the acid for a while. Maybe next summer.

Salvia = horrible trip, first and (hopefully) worst trip of my life. I will never do that shit again. 15 minutes of pure panic and fearing that I was going to die (I also completely forgot I did salvia).

Truffels/paddo's = all great experiences, truly something everyone with the right mindset should try

DMT: only one experience and it was incredible. Only for experienced users I would say however.

Ate 1.5g of shrooms last weekend, and it was one of the best experiences ive had.

About an hour and 15 minutes in I went upstairs to piss, as a was washing my hands, feeling the soap was really fucking funny for some reason, so I start crying laughing, which changed to a cry, and back to a laugh, and then to a cry. This went on for 30 minutes while everyone else thought I was sad and wanted to make me feel better.

After this, I sat on a couch just contemplating how vast the universe is.

Didnt really see any crazy visuals, unless I closed my eyes. I saw a shit ton of colourful swirls and some weird paper-looking thing.

10/10 would recommend.

Drugs I've done:
>Alcohol
>Weed
>LSA
>LSD
>Shrooms
>DXM
>DMT
>N2O

AMA

I didn't think it would be possible to admit that psychedelics can cause bodily harm to some, but then suggest that because someone cannot name 7 Jane or John Does, they're full of shit.

Nice.

Forgot to add salvia

black dick or white dick?

where are you from?

Because I codthink find the dragonballs easier here on athens than actual lsd or mushroomsmush. But I will buy morning glory seeds from amazon in a couple of months

I could find*

Alcohol, cocaine, amphetamine, MDMA/E, Ketamine, LSD, Shrooms, DMT, 2-cb, 4-aco-dmt, poppers, N2O, cannabis, Lyrica.

LSD along with poppers is my favourite.

White

And "mushrooms*"

Drugs i've done:
>alcohol
>weed
>benzos
>ketamine
>speed
>truffles
>2cb
>mdma/xtc
>lsd
>cocaine

speed was the most addictive for sure!

Only time I've gotten uneasy on DMT was when I had a loss of ego experience, weirdest thing I've ever felt, holy shit, it was fucking crazy. Want to do it again, but haven't been able to score some.

welcome to my timeline, faggot. your lies aren't believable here.

Darknet bro. Best source for everything. Especially DMT can be near-impossible to find on other places unless you have really good contacts.

>truffles.

like what a wild boar roots through the forest in search of?

I don't have access to them otherwise I would be regularly abusing psychedelic drugs. Tripping as much as you can is sketchy behavior and can have some negative effects for sure. My last trip was really nice. A cold water extraction of 18g of morning glory seeds. CWE removed all of the negative side effects like incredible nausea and diarrhea and generally being bed ridden while you trip balls in a body that feels like it's been poisoned or has a bad flu. It was a light trip but nice. Just made everything seem much more positive. I really enjoyed staring at the wall while eating cheetos and fritos one at a time during the end of the trip. The beginning was sketchy, I ended up starting a fap and carried it on for like an hour coming up and it reminded me of the crazed fapping I've done on meth, addreall, bath salts, etc. which brought a negative tone to the experience. I wish I CWEd the previous two 40g trips.

How do you recommend getting invited to the better DNM's?

>can have some negative effects for sure.

you sound like an educated young lady, why don't you explain to me in details what these negative effects are? proceed.

I don't know of any DNM's that require invites. I don't even know which ones are good for you. I live in Sweden and buy from a Swedish marketplace, you'll have to find one that's suitable for you. Read up properly, try to find a serious marketplace, and never transfer more bitcoin than what you're about to buy for at the moment and you should be good to go.

For DMT, it's not even worth going to the darknet. Just extract it yourself. It's extremely easy, safer, and cheaper

Yes but psychedelics can make those bad times way worse, don't fucking act stupid like it's the person's fault or choice, some people just shouldn't take em

whoa fucked up on jenkem anyone else?

cant feel my fukin face god

>implying that indulging in psychoactive drugs regularly can't have negative effects on anyone

You're kidding? You need to log into any DNM, which means you need to register. Reputable DNM's don't have open registration. Like if you wanted into alphabay, who do you need to talk to?

no i was implying that you didn't know what you were talking about.

You're over-simplifying things. There are many clinically depressed people who had great trips that helped them immensely. Everyone should read up, everyone should google and be informed before they take any drug. But that's everyone. In my experience, a mentally healthy person taking a drug in a stressful environment is more likely to have a bad time than a depressed person taking it in a safe environment.

>Why aren't you regularly taking psychedelic drugs?
I will soon! Hopefully! I am very hyped! Any tips on what to do/what to watch/listen to?

the best way to get ahold of shrooms are to just fucking grow them yourself. maybe sell to a few close friends and make a bit of coin. but that should be about it. i dont know what the laws are for brits but in the us the spores required to grow shrooms are completely legal to buy and pretty easy to get ahold of

I love listening to psytrance and just hanging out with a bunch of people. For the first times I think just you and a friend or two (if you want to) sounds like a good time.

How bad is the smell? Noticeable?

Me too. I plan on taking small doses of morning glory seeds in a couple of months
What are you going to be on fam?

If you were implying that she didn't know what she was talking about, then you were implicitly suggesting that the opposite of what she claimed was true.

>>can have some negative effects for sure
>why don't you explain to me in details what these negative effects are
It sounds like you're suggesting that if she cannot, then there are no negative effects, and thus

I just checked alphabay for you my friend.

>No harmful effects
except when you run into the street and get hit by a car or think that you are on fire and that you set the entire house on fire

nah I'm alright thanks

one friend is very worried (she always is when it comes to drugs) so she will be there three hours after I took it