She's literally perfect Sup Forums

she's literally perfect Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)#Musical_style
pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/69759296
nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/grimes-glastonbury-set-proved-bowie-and-prince-s-maverick-spirit-lives-on-771377
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for real

Of course. Anyone could name an artist with a better CV than Grimes?

>Full name: Claire Elise Boucher
>Born: 17 March 1988 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
>Origin: Québécois, Ukrainian, Russian and Italian descent
>Music style: synthpop mixed with dreampop, IDM, R&B, J-Pop, medieval, classical

>Instruments:
- vocals
- synthesizer
- sampler
- guitar
- bass
- drums
- violin
- ukulele

>Skills:
- singer
- songwriter
- producer
- sound engineer
- lyricist
- live performer
- visual artist
- music video director & editor
- dancer
- model

>Main interests:
Music, visual arts, dancing, books, films, modeling, video games, internet, and others

>Music taste:
last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)#Musical_style
pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201

>Others:
- Grimes does everything in her music, from singing and songwriting to artwork and production
- nice personality, beautiful look, cares about environment issues and saving animals
- took her name from grime music after discovering the existence of the genre on Myspace
- studied ballet for 11 years
- was a goth outcast in high school
- studed neuroscience, philosophy, and Russian literature at McGill University before being dropped out for missing classes
- started making music when she was around the age of 22 or 23
- big Lord of the Rings, Dune, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Abbess Hildegard von Bingen and Russian literature fan
- her best friends are James Brooks, Hana, Bloodpop, Duffy, Born Gold

Would she be impressed or creeped out at your extensive knowledge?

>>Instruments:
>- vocals
>- synthesizer
>- sampler
>- guitar
>- bass
>- drums
>- violin
>- ukulele
>>Skills:
>- singer
>- songwriter
>- producer
>- sound engineer
>- lyricist
>- live performer
>- visual artist
>- music video director & editor
>- dancer
>- model

And all of those are like 1/10

Chill autist, it's just a pasta made with info that could be found online. There are tons of interviews with her saying most of this stuff.

Just don't try to smell her, she gets creeped out.

The ballet thing is hilarious to know after watching her spazz out on stage

>And all of those are like 1/10
>spotted the jealous pleb

>after watching her spazz out on stage
She feels the music, unlike so many dull performers.........

????

Get back to your fucking containment thread.

>containment thread
Where?

She's literally a white nicki minaj

Literally? Grimes has nothing in common with Minaj, except the fact they're both female artists. For a start, she's a singer and not a rapper.

she's the white death grips though archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/69759296

perfect Sup Forums is oxymoron, moron

The shirt? It means she's a white supremacist.

>Chill autist, it's just a pasta made with info that could be found online. There are tons of interviews with her saying most of this stuff.
She also says "like" a lot. What does that tell you?

That she has a verbal tic?

Animal cruelty is not cool

i hate myself

>556
Yeah I can imagine. How embarrassing for you.

you forgot to add "desu desu xd" at the end of your message to prove your point

not good

>Of course. Anyone could name an artist with a better CV than Grimes?
>- studed neuroscience, philosophy, and Russian literature at McGill University before being dropped out for missing classes

that literally just means she signed up for classes and flunked them

a little pleasure to redeem my life

i hate you a lot more

GRIMES IS NOT PURE

oh yeah?

Interesting way to spell limited vocabulary.

yeah

cute feet

Yep, because they were too hard for little Grimesy.

No one really wants "pure".

She missed classes because she focused on her music and because she was on drugs (it was a dark time for her), but all turned out to be great for her. Instead of a scientist, she became a music legend.

and she is just so profitably adorable for it

They weren't.

>Teenage Boucher’s obsessions ranged from space travel, to the twelfth-century composer Abbess Hildegard von Bingen, to Russian existentialist lit. She crushed so hard on Dostoyevsky that she even flew to St. Petersburg to attend an intensive Russian immersion.

>But as with Grimes’ music, Boucher preferred autodidactism. Garossino recalls hearing Boucher teach one of Chopin’s nocturnes to herself, bar by bar. But only through the wall—at the time, Boucher had too much stage fright to even play the piano in front of her mother.

>“Something that people don't understand about Claire is her searing intellect and focus,” Garossino said. “Whenever you think you've figured her out, she's already three moves ahead. Things are never what they seem.”

>Her mother related how at McGill, the wunderkind wanted to take physics, but couldn’t stand introductory courses. Instead, Boucher entered higher-level classes and studied the prerequisite material at the same time. “She would nearly kill herself studying—surviving on almost no sleep for weeks at a time.”

>“And that's how she makes music today. In long, solitary blasts of blistering intensity.”

She's smarter than you think.

>this much denial
okay, bud. go on with you day.

yet she flunked her classes!

>believing what she tells journalists
Oh son, you're ruined.

You're in denial, dude. She's one of the most respected artists right now. Undeniable fact.

i wanna snuggle up with her!

>believing what she tells journalists
Her mother said those things. Her mother knows her much better than you, so please shut up, kid.

so why bring up the fact she attended something she failed?

Because of this Things aren't always black or white, sometimes the context is shady.

Who

>you'll never share a sundae with her at midnight

(You)

>believing what a college student tells their parents
Holy fucking shit dude

>kid
You're trying so hard. Give up, son.

>Music legend
>One of the most respected artists right now
And you wonder why people are mad when you post out of the containment thread?

>believing what a college student tells their parents
You're idiot or autist, son. Those things were directly observed by her mother. Grimes lived with her in the same home, ffs.

>denying the truth
Read the reviews, son. e.g. nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/grimes-glastonbury-set-proved-bowie-and-prince-s-maverick-spirit-lives-on-771377

>In a year when Glastonbury has paid tribute to David Bowie and Prince, two artists celebrated for being relentlessly creative, individual and fearless, the Canadian singer/songwriter/producer Grimes – real name Claire Boucher – proves that their maverick spirit lives on in a new generation. Grimes might just be the best pop star in the world right now – here’s why.

Your turn.

>people
A bunch of Sup Forums users denying facts =/= all people.

one minute grimes fans say she isn't pop
now you're referring to an article claiming her as pop
l o l

A website claims that she is the best pop star right now, all right. That settles it, right? Yoi can like her all you want, but please stop trying so hard. Containment threads exist for a reason.

>one minute grimes fans say she isn't pop
They never ever said that. What they really said was that Grimes is not ONLY pop, but a melange of many other genres. Get your facts straight.

>A website claims that she is the best pop star right now, all right. That settles it, right?
That's just a random article. I could post hundreds of articles praising her to prove my point.

>Yoi can like her all you want, but please stop trying so hard.
Please stop telling random anons what to do. It's not even your board.

>Containment threads exist for a reason.
>Containment
What reason, you little nazi?

What reason? Because not everyone is an embarrassment to humanity and has a waifu, therefore, containment threads like Kpop generals and Grimes generals exist. You're not making anyone more sympathetic to your favorite artist from a containment thread by posting about her outside of it.

Don't invoke humanity when you treat female artists as waifus, you little prick. And you don't police how and where users should post, you absolute moron. Read the rules and shut up, kid.

make me fap to her, post some hot pics
>inb4 the moustache pic with the pimple
not gona stop me from busting a nut to her

Not the same poster. You are seriously on your way to becoming Chapman 2.0. Mellow the fuck out and accept that Grimes is not the most interesting thing in the world to most people.

Pretty sad to put so much effort into defending an artist on some image board.
Go out and get some sunlight. Learn a skill. Stop worshiping idols like they're gods.

she's hideous w/o makeup

>the moustache pic with the pimple
LOL
a little hair won't stop me.

have you ever seen a woman without makeup

Grimes has delicious nips

she looks like harley quinn from a direct-to-dvd batman movie

Yes

What am I policing? I'm not a moderator. Why not make this board even better instead of turning it into another of a dozen waifu worship boards here? And please don't act like having waifus is some noble cause. Again, you can like your favorite female artists all you want, but do it in a containment thread. It's not that hard.

I have a pic of her bare tits, but I'm not posting it on a blue board. It's from one of her unreleased videos. She indeed does have delicious nips.

kek no you don't

1 inch

retard

S'Did someone say "nips"?

I sure did

salty

We would make beautiful children, it's not to be tho.

such ugly ugly children

>Not being familiar with the linguistic concept of vocalized pauses.

She lived in the dorms, you fucking autistic faggot.

>ugly ugly

i've seen some very fucking ugly raregrimes

>containment thread
>what did he mean by this

>grimesfags are literally spewing the "smart but lazy" meme to justify their waifu's uselessness

and there's the bump

there it is

>>grimesfags
Lol I'll never understand why it is people on this board think that addending a perjorative term like "fag" onto the words is gonna make people take them seriously. Especially when it's used in reference to a female artist...

kek

no daughters

ITT: Delusion

agree