What's like cuddling with a woman and burying your head in her bossom as you inhale her scent while she stroke your...

What's like cuddling with a woman and burying your head in her bossom as you inhale her scent while she stroke your hair?

Gayyyyyy.

Best feeling ever.

>never been there, hates himself

It's fucking awesome

It's fucking amazing. Until she leaves you and then everything goes to shit.

It's like heroine and weed mixed together

>while she stroke your hair
I thought you were supposed to stroke her hair?

actually is the best thing in the world in the morning
>wake up in the morning
>both still sleepy as shit
>roll over
>proceed to assume position you described
>never be so relaxed in your life
>getting up in the morning becomes 1 million times harder
>wurth

Over rated. I like sleeping with dogs in the bed more than have a woman sleeping next to me.

Cool I guess. Until a while rolls by and you live together. At which point you would rather be playing vidya. I dread the words: "Hey, wanna watch somthing with me?"

Fuuuu

He speaks the truth

>assuming it cant go the other way around
>assuming she cant take care of you once in a while

i feel this. ive been with the same girl for about 5 years now. at night, eh. its fine. she understands and lets me play my shit and all is well.
refer toive never gotten tired of the morning cuddle though. shits absolutely wonderful.

im a retard and said the same thing twice
>assuming you cant stroke each others hair
fixd

ToYea i agree with you on the morning part. I think my recent work schedual has kinda put that on hold because I have to be there so early, but that will change soon. She always scratches my back and other little stuff every morning that I probly take for granted.

Still she only gives me a few hours of game time before bugging shit outta me. She doesnt understand the struggle lads, some quest are very long. I cant pause Battlefield, its online reee and she takes up alot of bandwith on our shit tier internet.

Been with my girl for almost 8 years. Best feeling after a shitty ass day is crawling into bed and having her arms around me with my head on her chest as she tells me all the ways she thinks I'm great.

Enjoy it to the fullest while she still thinks you're the best. I'd been slacking the past 6 months 4 days ago I lost the person I thought I could never live without

A feeling long lost in my memory, feelsbadman.

We are 2 of a kind bruddah

no one on b would know

Really good especially after sex.

>her scent
eww gross sweat shit piss fart wtf

no one cares nigger kill yourself

i feel you m8
now im just like "girlfriend? what for?"

Male it three of a kind, fellow fags. At least i'm not alone in missing it. No homo.

My gf doesn't hug me anymore she just complains that i don't hug her enough wen though she hasn't passionately kissed me in 6 months, she only whinges like a literal child that I don't pay her enough attention while she neve pays me any.

Never date a girl with daddy issues or who likes to watch Disney movies they're not real woman

ive come to accept that as a possibility. ive lost the person i never thought i could live without before. it gets better.

Feels good m8

Couple of days ago was the first time in a long time. Happiest and most calm I've felt in a while.
Now I just worry I'm going to fuck it up like always.

It's definitely not worth the feeling of loss when it all ends.

It's awesome!!

so good but when its all over it hurts so fucking much...

Wonderful. Until you get a boner. Then it's time for strategy. If you play it right, can get sexy time 7/10 times

become friends with pain. it sounds emo as shit but sometimes if you just let it take over and you cry your eyes out and just let it all happen. once its over you go. oh. im still here and life is going to move on. i can do this

preach

Probably feels nice

If you focus more on yourself (big picture, career,etc) women seem to come effortlessly. Sounds like most of you fucks are neet who spend alot of time sobbing about bullshit. This doesnt mean be an asshole, but set your goals with you and only you as the focus.

but i dont want a career, i just wanna chill and have her hanging out with me, cuddlin and doing all the good stuff, you know? i dont feel the need to change anything about my life but still i am depressed and alone.

i agree with this. as soon as i stopped pursuing women and just did shit for myself. (got into a good band/started going to school/had a shit job but it was a job/had my own place) shit kinda just fell in place

very important tip. as long as youre doing something and you have a job youre pretty gud. i worked at a 711 and it was shit tier work but women liked the stories i had about the people there. if youre not 40 years old and working at 711 you shouldnt have to lie about where you work

this is an unsustainable way of life. even the cuddlin and good stuff starts to feel mundane after a while. make yourself better and your relationships with almost everyone will improve dramatically

The most comfy you'll ever be
I don't know what I'd do if my girl didn't play games with me

breddy gud

Never pursued women, always come to me. Still manage to get hurt in the end.

100% agree with focusing on the yourself and the big picture, just not as a way for finding a woman.

mine likes playing shit but we usually just play different stuff. i usually just play on my pc and she uses the ps4/nintendo ds. it works and its pretty great tbh

We do that too sometimes. Need more good co-op games
I think it speaks well on a relationship to be able to enjoy each other's company even when you're not really interacting with each other.

requesting sauce. or mangaka/doujin title.

if you are not a manlet your feet will stick out of the covers and bed

>He doesn't wrap the blankets under his feet

It's so good, it's so warm but a perfect warmth that just makes you go cozy mode

Women find this very repulsive. She wants a baby to snuggle with her, not you. You're suppose to be a man and shes suppose to cuddle to you like that....

Elliot Hulse taught me

Actually not as good as you would think. You either don't know what to do with your arms, or your arms get numb as she lies on them. Not to mention you end up having your face full of her hair. After a while you will want a bigger bed to sleep away from her.