Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Mind watching this while i'm gone? thanks.

NP I got this

Fuck yo, he's gonna be pissed.

You call that chocolate milk?

What you put in there, like 1/4tsp. of Hershey's?

MODS
O
D
S

you done fucked up

There's this really basic rule in comedy that goes like this. If you tell the same joke over and over it stops being funny. This thread has been posted too many times. It's not funny anymore. It's been overused so much that it'll never be funny even if you wait a month before posting it again.

If you actually care about making Sup Forums a better place try to come up with some funny OC. There hasn't been good OC posted to Sup Forums in awhile. It's ok if you don't think you're up to the task of making legendary OC. You've just got to keep trying and learn from your failures and eventually you'll make a legendary thread that will be remembered forever.

You dick, he asked us to do one fucking thing and you can't even do that. Fuck off.

Rules are made to be broken, you faggot-ass motherfucking lemming.

You had one job, user. One fucking job!

Ya dun goofed

hersheys cant be called choccolate....

Rules aren't meant to be broken. They're meant to be followed. And if you want a decent thread with oc Sup Forums isn't the best place to look

Agreed, but have you ever made chocolate milk with anything else?

I bet you voted for Hillary, cunt.

To make sure none of you refill his glass

where's chocolatemilk.jpg and chocolatemilk2.jpg?

NO

*jizzs in it

I crafted an original story earlier today but it 404'd twice. I give up.

Well, shit

i am running for the hills

>when you can't comprehend post-satire

wew lad

shit, posted wrong picture

OP here, can't trust anyone these days...this glass of milk was the last thing I have in my life. goodbye world, and goodbye precious milk.

What is that
NZ fag we don't have guns readily available here