youtu.be/yundAnnvwxY
youtu.be/6nMWXvRJc5c
youtu.be/vnKZ4pdSU-s
youtu.be/LkMPplrI3vE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

alrighty then

The game... You just lost it

Guess I will cry alone tonight...

My contract ended 3 weeks ago. Havent gone out once since then. Been binge drinking and getting fat. Im depressed again... I need to find another job

Oh cool, I was just about to start one. How's it going, Sup Forumsros? Feeling like shit at the moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=qX3IoVXQpUc

Here's some music to get us started

I feel like feels too right now.
Haven't done anything productive today. Tried to go to bad early. Can't even sleep.

I certainly know the feeling, user. How've you been busying yourself?

I just sat in front of my computer the whole day. I did not play anything, just wasting time. Should be studying, but i feel so tired all day. That's why i wanted to sleep early. But here I am. Still awake, still unproductive.

I can certainly relate to that. Someone posted just yesterday about that sort of tired feeling that even sleep can't fix.

Hey, weren't you online just yesterday? Someone last night talked about Adonis, too.

different guy sorry, i just like the story.

Lurking out of interest, down for some chatter if need be.

Normally i'd drink myself to sleep, but i still hope to get up early tomorrow to get some work done. I really hope to get my shit together.

Really? Such stagnation, there's gotta be more down and out Sup Forumsros

Been shat on by chicks all my life, time to give up pussy and devote myself to alcoholism and traps

I was told when I got the job after I stated I'm looking for full time work. $10.85 p/hr. Night guys don't usually get 8 hours, but. I can get five days a week.

I work three this week.

Also, apparently I'm not as over my ex as I've been telling myself.

Fuck.

I'll try to sleep now.
Godspeed Anons.

>oneitis of several years shoots me down again and again
>she gets with a dudebro that cheats on her and treats her like shit
>mfw I never even wanted sex, all I wanted was love
Why are women the way they are Sup Forumsros?

because ur ugly

I'll dump some pics

how is everyone tonight ?

My relationship is dying, I really need to just cry and get everything off my chest.

The last weeks I've been thinking more and more about being single again. Just wondering how it would feel to live without her and what would be the right choice.

I know she loves me but we're both in a different spot apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

Bud you're already getting over her, thinking of living without is the first step to living without my friend.

Just wish that dumb cunt and her loser friends would fuck off for good

Could you tell me more? Is the dumb cunt your SO?

youtube.com/watch?v=rs66DAJVQQY

Just feeling a bit of the loner blues, that's why I'm on here right now.
youtu.be/AuNuVCVC92k

Oh good God this thread.

i feel ya man

>Grey's Anatomy

Seriously?
Are you a middle-aged, overweight secretary?

More like a significant fucking pain in the ass

What makes you feel so? I think I'm in pretty much the same situation.

never cared for the show but the quote is pretty relevant to me

She's just annoying, I'm glad shes out of my life now but unfortunately shes not 100% out yet.

This

My dad died yesterday Sup Forums. It was the day after his 49th birthday

Fucking THIS. Also, checked

My girlfriend loves to pick fights. At this point, I dont even care anymore. If its over, its over.
I'd like a fresh start, anyways.

Just dump her, trust me.

This might just pertain to my dumbass but I find it a bit harder to socialize with others. People say be yourself but that's just b.s. because being myself will just lead to others giving me nothing more than an awkward smile the next time we meet.

Would you rather improve yourself and work towards your own goals or be stuck with some cunt who wants to fight all the time? The sex isn't even worth it because in the long run she'll just hold you back and make you miserable.

I've said what I can -Z
-Me, now using -Z

Fucking this. I mean, it's my fault for falling so hard for someone 7 years younger than me. Shes never lied to me about the way she feels or that she and I aren't "together".

But she still tells me that she loves me. That "I hope you still want me when I'm ready to settle down."

I mean, I get it. She's only 20. She's got a lot of living to do. I was never that person, but some people do need to party hard and get it out of their system, and better now than later. She's got plenty of time.

I don't think I do, though.

And what makes it really hard is that she's an excellent "aunt" to my beautiful daughter. 10/10 stepmom material. She already sees my baby more than her birth mother does. The way they light up when they see each other is truly incredible.

I wish things didn't have to be so complicated.

youtu.be/xSi_FE52TAY
youtu.be/uTRmrIO_ESE
youtu.be/yundAnnvwxY
youtu.be/6nMWXvRJc5c
Some albums that made me feel

My only love has been unrequited
even my family
I've started living for myself
and myself only
and now I realise that I'm not worth it
I kinda want to die, but I know I won't kill myself
I just want to
not exist

I met this guy Alex when he had a girlfriend, and I still fell for him pretty hard. They broke up, we made out, and he did weird stuff like hold my hands/cuddle me, shit like that afterwards, only to brag about #friendzoning me.

One of his good friends got jealous as fuck and swooped in to date me instead, and seems really into me, but I'm still into Alex lmao

I'm a shitty girlfriend that doesn't know how to break up with her boyfriend, like what's the point if the guy I'm into isn't going to change his mind anyways?

If he is bragging about friend zoning you, you dodged a bullet. Count your bills and move on. -Z

He still does shit like hold my hand and wrap his arms around me, how retarded would I be if I thought it was something other than him bragging about rejecting a cute girl

Pants on head. Also you can't call yourself cute with no evidence.

Nice try!

Mildly retarded. It's very tempting to project our desires onto the object of our affection, but in the end his attitude says it all. He wants to play games with your mind. He wants to use you to feel good about himself. Even if you could argue your way into a relationship with him, he's being an asshole. He's not worth it.

Few people on Sup Forums will relate or sympathize with this. You're in a relationship (probably to stir up some jealousy in Alex) that you don't want to be in.
Fuck Alex
Fuck you
I feel sorry for the dude dating you.

Did I say "tits or gtfo"? I didn't.

Saw this in fb today. Made me think of my ex because this is how I saw her when we first broke up (to clarify, I left her, but she started dating a mutual friend of ours within a month). It destroyed me to see her moving in without me. But then I started thinking about her less. I got a new, much higher-paying job. I moved to a nicer place and bought a new TV and an AR. I started using tinder to meet girls in the college town near me. My birthday came and went and I had a genuinely good time without her. I'm now looking at a new car and I'm very excited. And even after saying she didn't want anything to do with me, she's started texting me every now and then. I know she thinks about me. She misses me. I don't have high self esteem at all but her new boyfriend is fatter, dumber and uglier than me.

Tl;dr for anyone in relationship struggles right now, you might not see a way out, but it gets better.

So Sup Forums, is it normal to act fine on college and on work, but as soon as I'm home i feel depressed and bored?

This is about where I am.
I didn't want to have a child at the ripe old age of 22 so she found somebody who did. She messages me from time to time and I can't say I never think about her anymore but shortly after she left me I realized just how selfish and imperfect she was. I'd built her up only to realize she was just as broken as I was.
Now, I no longer have hard feelings on the matter; I just don't want anything to do with her.

Yes you're just empty inside cause you're a mindless drone

This.
It's called being an adult. I smoke weed and play video games to avoid the existential void.

it's normal.

i'm sad, but I have a solid career ahead of me.

that's not what matters though. it's the relationships we have with other people that matter.

glad i cant say that anymore

Any tips of how fill this void?

This -Z

this one hits me hard. i grew up military, so I'm very independent, I'm very happy on my own.

but god damn i wish I knew what its like to be someones favorite person. I'm not even my moms anymore.

I have no folder, if you do, no excuses.

Anchoring or Distraction
You can either convince yourself you're living for a greater purpose or you can distract yourself until you die.

He asked me out saying that he knew I liked our friend and that he didn't care because he was just in it for the sex, but I understand why single people would feel annoyed.

You're definitely right, I was just too naive to see it at first.

Yeah, me too, but everyday it fills less, you know? I tried to go at parties and drink and dance, but it's not everytime.
Thx dude, as a doctor i feel that i could use some sessions on the psychologist.

Yes. It took me time after breaking up to see how conceited and manipulative she was. I know she'll do the same thing with the new guy. She'll have the same problems with him when the novelty of a new girlfriend wears off too.

I blocked her on everything so I don't have to see her trying to contact me anymore.

Woah...It happened.

pool's closed faggot

youtu.be/vnKZ4pdSU-s

youtu.be/LkMPplrI3vE

For me it's good some nights and others I can be blazed off my ass and still just sit and stare while I wonder what I'm actually doing with my life.
I just can't bring myself to be "productive" when I can't see a point to any of it.
So I buy a new game and keep going until I get sad again.
Rinse, repeat
Sounds shitty but it's not all that bad
I worry about how long I can keep this up but if it's not this, it'll be something else.

You're probably right, maybe it's just one of those days that depression hits hard and i can't manage it. Thx for the insight, dude

What happened?

Someone accepted something said when asking for advice on the web, like a damn unicorn

I'm only 23 at the moment and I'm told people who deal with this shit young usually end up killing themselves.

Someday it may seem more appealing but I've still got at least a little hope left.

Everyone seems to be posting the story. It's like a modern day folktale to all you young anons: make your move, or be forgotten.

A fresher Tasha.