So I just found out about this and I'm kind of in a state of shock

So I just found out about this and I'm kind of in a state of shock.

I hardly browse any of the internet aside from Sup Forums, but I stumbled across something that really grabbed my attention.

>apparently theres this stipulation that if you have a thigh gap youre not sexy

Well what the fuck is this all about and why haven't I heard it until now?

First of all, thigh gap is determined by the shape of your pelvis, and second of all,curvy legs are some of the most desireable things on a woman, not this "sticks for legs" shit.

Is this some sort of a gag that I'm not in on?

*don't have a thigh gap

So I guess this really is a common opinion of people? Why the fuck was I not clued in on it sooner?

Bumping until I get more responses.

sounds like OP is trying to justify why she's fat.

Had that one coming I guess.

Sounds like OP is trying to pretend to be HAES and fat-positive tumblrina to trigger Sup Forums

BORING
SAGE

If you have no thigh gap you are fat. Don't run in corduroy pants without a fire extinguisher.

post your thighs and we'll judge

the rare combination of THICC and thigh gap is godtier

I honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not, also what does HAES stand for I'm too lazy to Google it.

>Fat legs are not curvy legs, they are fat.
>you can have meat on your legs and still have a thigh gap, curvy women have thigh gaps, fatties dont.

tldr; man the harpoons, OP has returned.

Only anorexics truly believe that shit. Most people don't really care.

Kind of old news anyway

Oh shit, wait until OP finds out about panty bridge...

Wasn't thigh gap a forced meme by Sup Forums a few years ago

Just took pic, too lazy to timestamp. Deal.

>tumblr

Not OP

>tumblr_
fuck off nigger

if you do not have a thigh gap, you're most likely a fatass. having one is a signal of good proportions; it's not everything but it is damn important to me and many others.

if you like girls with no thigh gap though, that's great. one less person in the mix for anything i care about, and fatties need love too i guess.

How can anyone be this fucking stupid and lazy? OP confirmed as a faggot.

OP here, no those are not mine.

Also I'm a man. That's why I had chicks in my posts tards.

I appreciate your feedback on this thread, it's kind of what I expected but I'm glad to have it affirmed.

fake.

Reverse image shows this image is as old as 2014.

you actually needed to image search it before telling it's fake? fucking retard lol

No shit, I didn't post it. Someone trying to pretend to be OP.

thats pretty stupid, telling yourself you know something without proving it even to yourself

pretty pathetic actually, won't go far in life like that, user.

>won't go far in life
>is too retarded to read the filename
You're so fucking new

It has Tumblr in the name. Obviously it wasn't OP.

>being butthurt on Sup Forums

Do I make you horny baby?

The reson people are mocking you isn't because they just assumed it was fake, it's because tumblr is in the image name, as in that the image is saved from tumblr

>can't extrapolate, needs visible proof b/c brain function is too autistic to be logical in the slightest sense
kek-a-doodle-doo

Only chubby chasers believe this OP. Personally I love thigh gaps. To each their own.

OP reporting in again.

Well looks like the fag who posted the tumblr image trying to throw everyone off derailed this thread. Thanks for the convo at least.

I'd like to re-affirm that I'm a man.

I might be a faggot, but I'm at least a man.

Aww, the retard thinks he's smart and superior.
Soo cuutee~~