What would you do to him?

What would you do to him?

no fags

Idk who that crossdressing faggot is but i would honestly suck a shit from his ass

Don't forget to report these threads for flooding.

Make him work in a bank.

Beat his ass, honestly.
No not sexually, you cuck

Buy him dinner

suck a log of shit out of his asshole?

8gauge2theface

winrariest

Beat him until he cried like a child.

Then beat him again.

Push him to shoot more heroin.

give him some food

Fuck him hard and spunk inside him.

If mods existed in 2016, they might do something about it.

Instead, a couple of literal newfag decided to tell his faggot friends how funny and awesome Sup Forums is and how you can post traps and other faggot things anonymously. Then that gradually spread like AIDS, making faggots think that Sup Forums is a faggot community.

It's the only place where these faggots and faggots in denial can post about their faggot tendencies, since Sup Forums is the easiest and most populated place to do it.

It blows my mind why there isn't a specific thread dedicated to these faggots that are weird among faggots.

There's LGBT, but I think they need their own trap board.

You're even more of a fag than he is.

i'm original cancer kiddo, i've been posting since 2006, and there have always been traps on the board. Sup Forums is a bunch of faggots.

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS FAGGOT MOTHERFUCKER ?!?!?! ALL IDIOTS ARE TALKING ABOUT IT , BUT I DONT KNOW WHO IS . A SINGER ? AN ACTOR ? A FAGGOT THAT MAKE HORSES FUCK HIM ? WHO THE FUCK IS HIM ? ANYBODY CAN BE A STAR. THIS IS THE LIVING PROOF.

i would throw him down on a big comfy bed,. suck his dick while fingering his ass, then turn him over and shove my dick in his ass and fuck him until i cum, then sucking his dick some more until he cums

Kiss him.

No,one is talking about him. It's a shill thread for some faggot and it's usually the guy wearing the gay hot topic shit in the pictures posting it. If you must post make sure to sage so you don't bump this shit.

that torso is really fucking with me

what on earth

Kick his fucking ass, the faggot.

Take him out back and put him down

Score some coke off him.