RIP women's tennis

RIP women's tennis

ooga booga

wtf i hate women's tennis now

YEEEESSSSSSSSSS WE DID IT Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all honesty I would love it if she got busted for doping. I'm so tired kf people Calling her the best player of all time in any gender.

FUCK THAT STUPID APE, ROT IN HELL CHIMP

Why aren't NOC happy that the best female tennis player and the president are black.

When will they be satisfied?

Women's tennis just got whiter / better

Graf remains GOAT. Ape btfo

You know that the new drugs that Serena is taking makes her grow hair in places they should not grow?
Most notably, her balls.

You do realise that she hasn't been caught right?

Russians just got hold of her test and edited it, if WADA had a positive test they'd have already banned her

Make way for the new GOAT

Can't wait to see blacks blindly defend her.

nice
fuck niggers

triggered

thank you based russians

Thank you based ruskies

Black Tennis Matters

>tfw PBAK wins the Grand Slam

Lance armstrong. Williams Sisters. Elena Delle Donne. Biles.

All Nike Athletes.

GF Nike Marketing machine, Adidas owns you.

this t b h

I don't it's that bad though.

>williams sisters
>"women"

people actually thought she was clean?

>hashtag sit for Serena

You are sexy beautiful woman, Serena. Don't you listen to these bastards here.

P.S. Sit on my face, please.

...you realize she didn't get caught for doping, right? she did nothing illegal

I ahte that ape as much as anybody but have you seen the """"peds"""" she took?
it was pain meds and anti inflammatories.

>doping under license isnt doping

this t b h, it's literally no different than taking no-doz for alertness

sherapova too I believe. and eventually tiger woods.

im white ama

Why do you offer your women up to Muslim refugees?

you don't get exemptions for things that are allowed

You forget that huge faggot Justin Gatlin.

Still has all his medals, and added another one at Rio to his collection.

>caring about women's tennis or this "woman"

why are you a kissless virgin?

Don't forget she locked herself in a panic room when the tester knocked on her door once.

Not to mention she has the body of a man and roidrages on court all the time.

My mom said to wait for a special lady.

Have all of you retards even read the file ? It's written that she had authorization to take the drug. Stop dreaming, nothing will happen.

>all these clueless morons itt
Sup Forums is full of clueless retards

FUCK OFF. We're defending the white race right here, right now. Get behind us or shut the fuck up, OK?

Doping refers to the use of banned substances to gain an unfair advantage.

Using a legal drug is by definition not doping

White race needs no defending.

We are the helping hand in the night working towards a better humanity.

Why do you hurt us?

Fuck off, from a Physiological perspective ANY substance that provides a significant performance enhancement can be considered doping, regardless of it being ''legal" or not. What anti-doping agencies do is to play catch up with the intentional or unintentional use of this substances and ONLY THEN do they decide whether to outlaw it or not, otherwise we are just playing semantics or appealing to circular logic.

>not williams "sisters"

you dun goofed

There is a witch hunt against straight white men. We need to band together and stop these evil devil worshippers from hurting our culture, our way of life.

Straight White Male Power!

No. Be strong enough to shake off your fears & persevere.

was it confirmed that she is actually in fact a gorilla?

>Calling her the best player of all time in any gender.
Who does this?

She was given permission for bullshit reasons to use a drug that's otherwise banned.

What reasons?

GREATEST

ATHLETE

EVER

You even look at the drugs she took? She was prescribed two narcotics and an anti-inflammatory for 4 days.

The people claiming she was doping or using PED's are beyond ignorant.

>from a Physiological perspective ANY substance that provides a significant performance enhancement can be considered doping
So eating food is doping. Athletes shouldn't be allowed to eat.

RIP Harambe.

why isnt this bigger news? are the news outlets ashamed of our disgraced heroes?

Because it's literally nothing. No evidence has been provided of any doping whatsoever.

Why doesn't a nice white or chinese man plant their seed into her pussy? Those ass geentics must be passed on into a normally flat assed race!

Her ass is disgusting.

>now

Vladimir pls go

You're disgusting you low test impotent fag

A gorilla who took illegal shots?

Why does this keeps happening?

Mate it's like leaking the fact that people with poor eyesight use glasses

Nothing has been revealed and the glasses wearers aren't doing anything wrong

Other Nike athletes: Farah and Rupp
Both worked with confirmed dope cheating coach Salazar.

"Therapeutic use"

That shit was so abused in the UFC that they essentially just banned it.

Honestly who's even surprised that Serena or other top athletes are all doping.

Everyone in sports is doping, this isn't nothing new

It's exposing a hypocritical system

and still everyone will fucking dope more

we should all just legalize it anyway

I agree, I would watch the shit out of gigganiggers running into each other at extremely hihg speeds every Sunday

This is a late reply, but what the hell. I know your the arteries that poorly irrigate your brain are quite literally clogged by atheroesclerosis, but unless said food is laced with PEDs (a classic example is clembuterol) it doesn't provide you with any significant (significant being the operational word, meaning; a quantifiable statistic deviation from an athlete's expected performance which includes caloric intake you dullard) boost in physical activity. Now, to be fair after reading the alleged substances used and especially in the doses that were prescribed, there's simply no evidence of doping , but I just wanted to clear uot the utter stupidity and ignorance of your response.

Tl:dr, next time you want to sound clever actually read a book or something you imbecile.

*Physical activity, meant to write physical performance.

You don't think someone eating a normal diet would have a significant advantage over someone that's been given only water for two weeks? Eating is cheating.

What did she do now? Abortion doping?

I know you're trying to sound clever, but when tests are made to determine whether a substance use constitutes doping or not, things like hidratation, caloric intake and aerobic vs anaerobic conditions etc. are all taken into account. So no user, that's still stupid but keep trying.

Shut up, Aitor

It's not stupid. If one athlete gets to eat, and another is starved, the well fed athlete will gain a significant advantage. Some poor athletes don't have access to good food, so no athletes should be allowed.

I agree with that user. Using legal performance enhancing substances is perfectly acceptable. Every other has the oppurtunity to use it as well. Trainers all have special remedies diets and supplements to improve athletes peformances and drug are a part of them.

Serena did nothing wrong.

I think the point is that the line drawn between what is a PED and what isn't is arbitrary.

There is no reason why asthma medication shouldn't be a PED, for instance

See user, I'm not questioning the morality or even the logic of what is or isn't acceptable to increase your chances of winning, but people in general in this thread seem to think that the WADA approve or disapprove drugs all willy nilly, and that isn't how it works.There's actual scientific work behind it.

Asthma medication, specifically beta-2 brochodilators such as salbutamol and salmeterol are considered PED's though

Well, Serena is not a female.

even still, any sort of medication could be a PED

any sort of anything could be a PED

Here's the thing, there are potentially any number of drugs that could potentially be PED that are being used as of this instant. It's a fact that the WADA is always going to be behind the drug manufacturers, so the lists of banned substances are reduced to those which have a PROVED effect, AND when they're present in a specific dose/concentration. The system is definitely not perfect, and there are definitely politics involved, but the actual alternative to that is a free-for-all PED use and abuse that benefits richer nations, or those willing to commit state-sanctioned doping that would not only adulter the competition, but could also be a potential health hazar to athletes, so some degree of control is better than non in this case.

*hazard.

Didn't notice your reply before, and in truth is not even worth a response, but if an athlete is starving the he/she shouldn't be competing period. If you want to go all the way with this reasoning, then it's clear that no competition is ever completely fair since there are innate and environmental differences that are always going to be present, but believe it or not anti-doping often comes down to preserving the health of the athletes an some semblance of fairness in competitions.

>anti-doping often comes down to preserving the health of the athletes an some semblance of fairness in competitions.
Athletics are unhealthy by their very nature.

>Athletics are unhealthy by their very nature.

No they're not. At best you could make the argument that at the highest level of the most competitive disciplines, there's an intense pressure to succeed which in turn correlates with overworking and doping. But athletics itself is the opposite of unhealthy, so stop looking for excuses and exercise my dear amerifat user.

Only his sisters

>At best you could make the argument that at the highest level of the most competitive disciplines, there's an intense pressure to succeed which in turn correlates with overworking and doping.
I wasn't aware we were talking about anti-doping in amateur sports here. Professional athletes have all kinds of health problems. Asthma is 3x more likely in professional athletes than the unhealthy normal population. Injuries, joint problems, risk of cardiovascular problems, etc.

I'm sure moderate exercise is fine, but professional athleticism is terrible for health.

so she had permission to cheat

>She had permission to follow the rules

I'm perfectly aware of that. I could even point out that there are several books in orthopedics dedicated exclusively to sport injuries and what adequate workloads are accorsing to sex/age/weight, but your statement was:
>Athletics are unhealthy by their very nature. Which is an unwarranted generalization.

Use context. We're talking about professional athletes and Olympians that have been training for more than a decade. Being a professional athlete is unhealthy. That's how my statement was meant. Playing a sport on the weekend or exercising some is probably health assuming you don't get injured.

>Only his sisters
Still counts. If you have a sister and haven't AT LEAST deep tongue kissed her with a hand down her panties you're confirmed homosexual.

Your statement it's still to broad by the way, since there are several definitions of what constitutes and ''olympian'' athlete. There's also the fact that even though professional athletes have several times the injury rate/risk of the general population, that doesn't mean each and everyone of them will necessarily present health problems. Finally believe it or not, several sports that are played professionally have similar grave injury rates at mid/second tier level compared to the elite.

She had permission to take a narcotic pain killer and an anti-inflammatory for 4 days.

So she could hit the fuck out of a little felt ball without having as much pain as her opponent.