Eternal /got/ general

boop

Azor Jon

The war of the 5 threads

Stannis

Do you think any GoT actor actually respects the show and the fans?

No one would respect any of this show's autistic fans

Friendly reminder that CIA is fulfilling prophecy with Sansa and Harrenhal. She is the blood of Lothston and he tricked the gods (weirwood net) into seeing the last king of Duskendale save her.

Friendly reminder that CIA has important tapestries from Robert's court.

Friendly reminder that CIA is working to restore the monarchy that preceded the Targaryens.

Friendly reminder that CIA is purposely tricking Bloodraven by showing certain things in the godswood.

Friendly reminder that CIA has connections to Braavos and is working with the slave-hating Braavosi to destroy the last dragonlords and establish an anti-dragon, anti-slavery monarchy.

Friendly reminder that Bloodraven spent his life working to preserve a pure Targaryen dynasty.

Friendly reminder that Bloodraven is the champion of the Great Other.

Friendly reminder that CIA is Azor Ahai and the true champion of Light.

wtf why is salsa's hair black at the beginning of season 5

What's his 「stand」, Sup Forums?

FUCK STANNIS

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

The song isn't even that good.

How to improve the Battle of the Bastards
>Jon and Stannis join forces
>Jon goes to gather the North
>Stannis gathers the Mountain Clans and takes castles
>Ramsay hears of Stannis and so sends forth the Manderlys and the Umbers to kill him
>Ramsay gets a letter from based Wyman saying that Stannis is kill
>Jon finds out and is in the same position as in the episode
>HE gets BTFO like in the episode when...
>A horn sounds and a large cavalry force attacks and the Umbers turn on the KArstarks.
>BAsed Smalljon kills Lord Karstark
>Wait a minute theres both Stannis and Manderly banners
>Ramsay realises he is fucked and retreats to Winterfell
>Ramsay is captured and executed by Stannis
>Episode ends on a zoom in on a Baratheon and Stark banner side by side while a BAratheon-Stark theme plays
pls r8

FUCK OFF GAME OF THRONES YOU ARE SHIT AND ONLY APPEAL TO NORMIES WHO ONLY ENJOY IT BECAUSE THEYVE NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING ELSE LIKE IT!!!!FUCK OFF GAME OF THRONES YOU ARE SHIT AND ONLY APPEAL TO NORMIES WHO ONLY ENJOY IT BECAUSE THEYVE NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING ELSE LIKE IT!!!!FUCK OFF GAME OF THRONES YOU ARE SHIT AND ONLY APPEAL TO NORMIES WHO ONLY ENJOY IT BECAUSE THEYVE NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING ELSE LIKE IT!!!!FUCK OFF GAME OF THRONES YOU ARE SHIT AND ONLY APPEAL TO NORMIES WHO ONLY ENJOY IT BECAUSE THEYVE NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING ELSE LIKE IT!!!! FUCK OFF GAME OF THRONES YOU ARE SHIT AND ONLY APPEAL TO NORMIES WHO ONLY ENJOY IT BECAUSE THEYVE NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING ELSE LIKE IT!!!!

FUCK OFF GAME OF THRONES YOU ARE SHIT AND ONLY APPEAL TO NORMIES WHO ONLY ENJOY IT BECAUSE THEYVE NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING ELSE LIKE IT!!!!

FUCK OFF GAME OF THRONES YOU ARE SHIT AND ONLY APPEAL TO NORMIES WHO ONLY ENJOY IT BECAUSE THEYVE NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING ELSE LIKE IT!!!!

FUCK OFF GAME OF THRONES YOU ARE SHIT AND ONLY APPEAL TO NORMIES WHO ONLY ENJOY IT BECAUSE THEYVE NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING ELSE LIKE IT!!!!FUCK OFF GAME OF THRONES YOU ARE SHIT AND ONLY APPEAL TO NORMIES WHO ONLY ENJOY IT BECAUSE THEYVE NEVER EXPERIENCED ANYTHING ELSE LIKE IT!!!!

holy why so mad

This.

Also someone post the Cersei theme this season.

Hey, hothead, I think you got the wrong door. The small guy club is two blocks down.

>wed, bed, behead

(farts)

behead the man, bed the goblin, wed the old woman.

Wed Sophie and change that hair, bed Maisie, kill Isaac.

weve done this one like 20 times now pick a new trio

why is she so lewd?

>be you
>write a nice story
>hope anons will like it
>no one replies

>... meme ... .jpg

Not true. Maisie will learn to love me one day and we will get married

bed sophie wed isaac behead and light the goblin on fire

Thanks bro, at least someone thought it was nice

I like your story user...if it's any consolation, it might happen something like that in the books.

No problem

>Wed, bed, behead.
GO

Wed Sophie Bed Isaac Behead Maisie

I really wonder how Sup Forums somehow lets the most autistic poster in history do this every fucking thread. I bet its like 1 fucking guy refreshing Sup Forums every fucking second who cosplays jon and tries to grow the same facial hair and pretend he's him and shit jesus christ lol

Is this the best character relationship in the show? Compare where they were in the beginning of season 3 to now

behead the dwarf, bed the goblin, wed the woman

correct order already

LONG MAY HE REIGN

Good point, senpai.

Wed, bed, behead. ignore Jon

LONG MAY HE REIGN

Not even gonna lie, Bran is the most feminine looking person in this picture.

I support /stannis/ general.
Death to traitors, freedom for Stannerman

wed maisie
bed sophie
behead isaac

wtf why is salsa's hair black at the beginning of season 5

bed isaac
idc @ the vaginas

pls respond

sophie looks literally disgusting in this pic

Both the threads up right now are complete shit. I'll come back later.

The seed is strong.

But Stannis will be back? oh i want to believe

I wish when Jon and Ramsay were doing that retarded thing with the arrows and the shield in ep 9 that Sansa had come up and just violently hacked the distracted Ramsay to death with a sword. I mean, if youre going to do the whole feminist rape revenge fantasy thing, at least make it have some emotional impact rather than fucking tropey "turn and smirk while they get their ironic comeuppance" bullshit

>don't watch streams with you guys, instead torrent from z0n321
>have to wait until 10:30 for his shit to appear
>will take 1 hour+ for it to finish
>will be done watching episode by nearly 1 AM
>only have 45 minutes left to discuss it with you guys before I go to bed

It's a shit feel...

I love how you Stannisautist feel you're so superior. You adhere to the frankly sickening notion that there are a series of inverted values that signify both Sup Forums and Stannis. As if you're upholders of honour and glory. What you are is patheric, a bunch of whiny virgins who probably have Sup Forums opened in another tab. I can just imagine you sitting on your bed holding in a greasy poo because you can't be bothered to move. You will eventually move, but you'll take a laptop with you so you can literally shitpost for the 30 minutes it takes your RPG playing ass to squeeze out a brown mess of the processed tripe you fill your fat face with.

Whereas we Jonbros realise that change is inevitable, we know that there is no secret plot to undermine the faitly amorphous and fluid notion that is western civilisation. Our model is a vibrant healthy young man who does what is right even if it contradicts crusty ass notions of duty and honour. Your hero is a horrible old mess who holds more dignity than all of you bed-wetting wastes of space combined.

found the stanniscuck

only correct answer. youd get bored of sophie pretty quick

Preston

Get a job.

Holy fuck this is embarassing. Stop false flagging, Stannisautist.

LMHR

why does she like grabbing her boobs so much

Missed this nigga

DA KING OF DA NORF

what?

What stylist thought that was a good look for Sophie?

What could have been...

bonding

He really isn't. You're just a degenerate ass bandit.

she seems really annoying

BASED TRIPS CONFIRM
LONG MAY HE REIGN

serving some flowers in the attic looks

it's a meme you dip

whats up with all that face fat

TRIPS FOR THE TRUE KING

LONG MAY HE REIGN

This

delete this

Depends if you mean the actors or the characters.
Wed Arya, bed Sansa, behead Bran.
Irl might bed Isaac just to see what going full homo is like, probably couldn't stand either Maisie or Sofie for 5 minutes so behead them both if I must.

>watch it on my own television
>all I have to do is change the channel to HBO
>by 10PM every sunday and I'm done with the show
Get a fucking job you poorfag piece of shit.

LONG MAY HE REIGN! THE WHITE WOLF!

>character who were enemies becomes friend
>enemy is willing to sacrifice his life for his new friend
man i love this trope, i liked when the same thing was happening with brianne and jamie, but its shit now

I didn't say he was the best looking, just the most feminine. He IS the best looking of the three, but not in that picture. Too young. Legal Bran is the only Bran for me.

I heard Gendry coming back was confirmed, is it true?

LONG MAY HE REIGN

>they share food
dyke

This. Azor Jon wins

DA KING IN DA NORF

>sucker
>food
based 3rd worlder

Why are actors and actresses so small? Sophie is only 5'9" but she towers over almost everyone on the show.

kys, pedroscum

what the hell

Next Episode confirmed info:

>Cersei doesn't show up to her trial.
>Cersei blows up the Great Sept of Baelor with wildfire, killing Mace, Loras, Margaery, Kevan, High Sparrow, some Sparrows, some random citizens, and Lancel
>Qyburn has his little birds kill Pycelle
>Tommen commits suicide by jumping out of a window
>The Mountain kills Septa Unella, Oberyn/Elia Martell style; possibly kills more Sparrows
>Arya kills Walder Frey
>Arya makes Frey pies(possibly just poisoned pies)
>Jon is named King in the North by the Northern lords, Manderly(or someone who fits his description) gives a speech that convinces them all
>Dorne will appear
>Sam arrives at Oldtown
>Davos makes Melissandre tell Jon that she burned Shireen
>Bran sees the rest of the Tower of Joy scene
>Bran and co. arrive at The Wall, Benjen leaves
>Jon learns his parentage(not 100% confirmed)
>Daenerys sets sail for Westeros(final scene)

they either have to be really short or really tall for it to work on camera. kinda like working at disneyland

Guess who's getting the limelight for the opening scene of ep10?

Obscured by his hand? What a small pecker.