Fluffy thread

fluffy thread
Hug
wired
abuse
its all welcomed

bump

....normally a hugboxer, but i like this for....personal reasons....

bump

Its weird how ok I would be if this was a reality. But posts like this make me kinda think twice about it for a second. Just a second.

thanks other anons!

np

give me some good stories pwease

Post emotional torment.

> pwease

You're a grown-ass man. Stop talking like a retard.

huhuhuhu why so meanie

you are entitled to your roleplay user.

Dont yell at trolls user, it doesnt fix anything. Escapism is the reason we are all here in some way or another.

Just because they cant use their words as well to describe how they feel doesn't make us any better than them. We're all here together forever friendo. Thanks for the quality posts btw, lot of stuff I havent seen before.

get sowwy poopies, fwaggot

> Thanks for the quality posts

np, bud; seeing the same stuff gets a bit old

>fwaggot
at least use the language correctly

okay cool; guess i'll fuck off then :)

This is the most horrific post I've ever seen on Sup Forums

I fucking hate these "real life" ones

yeah the art style isn't my favorite, I can understand the "real" background making it a bit grittier but I'm certainly not going to say its not worth improving over time. There is a large creative base with Fluff's now but I still worry about discouraging anyone from producing content.

the least we can do is discourage this faggot's art so fucking ugly

Awkward boner.

No? I just said that discouraging people from creating (be it abuse or hugbox) is how these things fade out quickly. Put the hate elsewhere man, these people are just trying to draw thing for you to enjoy. You are entitled to your opinion; But don't get upset when the same shit keeps getting posted thread after thread because you wanted to hurt someones feelings on the internet.

oh no, im not getting angry. that shit's just disgusting.

i can tolerate it since most fluffy threads get filled with better quality, but that shit needs improvement.

Generally when one calls someone else a faggot because of their art they have reached a certain point of anger but whatever shitfuckingtrollcuckcagewearingbeta. Quality takes time, practice takes time. Who knows they could not even be making art any more so it is just a repost! But that just drives my point home of discouraging people to not do anything productive you get the same Fluffy stuck in a shitbox shit posts!

Leave Carnivorous duck alone, he's awesome

Lurking

about time we got some hugbox.

>they have reached a certain point of anger
i wouldn't want to get angry over a fictional pony-not-pony community.
>they could not even be making art any more
i checked the booru a week ago. definitely posting more of that shit.

and yes, practice takes time, but it's not hard to sit there and look at your art and realize "wait these dont even LOOK like fluffies".

my first fluffy art was shit but i sat there and improved (references and shit), this person's just continuously spewing it out.

no.. no no.. no.

Nah he's a raging autist.

Yes! Thanks user, hope youve gone through the thread there is some great ones scattered throughout.

I dunno, I guess I'm one to leave more room for the abstract, sorry to rustle jimmies.

Always need the balance of hugbox and abusebox with a small hint of wierdbox for a good community.

And heres all three in one.

Forgot to mention sadbox. Not as important as the hug/abuse but is still needed for balance.

-wiggle wiggle- always gets me.

Anyone got stories?

I farted.

Only storys I found were abuse ones. Nothing to horrific though except one where the fluffy deserves it.

red conan shit was so stupid

i like this art style

how much more would microfluffys cost?

You keep this up and my computer keys will stop working.

need reaction image of the blue one last panle

your wish is my command

I though I had seen it all. I was wrong.