User, did you remember to delete those photos I sent you?

>user, did you remember to delete those photos I sent you?

hahaha of course bae
[sends her nudes 2 his krew]

I hate when girls ask this. I mean do they really think I would save their nudes?

Who is this semen demon?

>you know.. the ones where you cock is small as fuck

Shut up you big nose jew cunt

>Melissa Benoist
>Eva Green
>Alexandra Daddario

You guys can't blame me for lusting after your women, can you?

go on..

w-what photos?

post her slutty lewd neck or get the fuck out of my face

hehe

fucking fappening photos

people aren't going to know who the fuck this is

its fucking supergirl

just let me have nicki minaj and we're good

SHUT
UP
NIGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

>go through rough breakup
>in anger threaten to post nudes and videos of her on Sup Forums
>she starts to freak out and begs me not to after treating me like shit
>calm down and smoothly lie through my teeth that I'll delete them and I didn't mean it
>literally upload her several times on Sup Forums the next day not giving a fuck
Best part was that no one seemed interested in the fat cunt.

who is this innocent looking girl?

no cuz i like to look at ur nipples

post them please

any feet?

Do you think the fappening had a deciding factor on her getting cast as supergilr?

No. I'm not into feet and even if I was she had gross feet.

is that super girl?

> He wants a fake bodied build-a-bitch

Take her

> I'm not into feet

...explain

He's polietly saying if you're into feet you're weird.

>your women
Uhhh. First off, shitlord, women aren't property.
Secondly, fuck off, Krager.

White guys on Sup Forums act as if white women are their property, so I figured you people would be the same here.

>you people
Wow rude

Her significant other was in all of her leaked photos, so that doesn't make any sense.

>that no one seemed interested in the fat cunt

and yet you were, big guy

all the coolest guys post nudes on Sup Forums

can I be your friend?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

first of all, melissa benoist is bae
she's fucking adorable in supergirl,the fucking pantyhose are genius

didn't know about the fappening pics, i thought, I saw them before i saw supergirl apparently

but goddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn those are cash money, I love her even more

What do you think of her neck?
I think it's cute

lol neck fetish is a thing too? I guess I could wipe my dick on that, it's a pretty great looking neck, is there such a thing as a bad neck? I mean ignoring fat bitches

She looks like a man in that dress.

It is for me, though I prefer licking them to putting my wang on them.

And for me it's very rare for a decent looking girl to have a bad neck.

damn nigga

delete this