What did this Team Refugee athlete mean by this?

What did this Team Refugee athlete mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RETIjgIrETE
instagram.com/mardiniysra/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is she a meme athlete?

Like, she can't just be on the olympic team is has to be the refugee olympic team aka the ROT.

Way to go bitch, representing for a country that made you a refugeee in the first place and allowing them to insult your terribly while doing it.

Honoring my country

Shut up, she's perfect youtube.com/watch?v=RETIjgIrETE

Dat fat face.

She is expressing the sentiment that she doesn't want to go to school. The humour arises from the exaggeration that she would rather be shot than have to go to school when this is ludicrous because school isn't really all that bad.

She's an awfully bad at being a Muslim but awfully good at getting me erect

There's this old Sup Forums meme i'm looking for. Does anyone remember that woman with the weird mouth in the Harry Potter halloween costume?

hermoine is her name i think

Stop posting my gf

She doesn't know you exist.

I don't know, why don't you send that to the feds and see if they decode the message.

She looks 14 you weirdo

She's my future wife

She wants to shoot up the school because someone made a joke about Muhammed

Can you not?

Nice.

Looks like your average spic daughter you see at those swap meets under the 5 freeway selling packs of Chiclets.

She's coming to NYC, be on the lookout

This is why you don't trust snapchat filters

She's an athlete swimmer, post some up close pussy or wedgie shots instead of this instagram bullshit.

Love of my life

Truth.

instagram.com/mardiniysra/

Nice meme you got there

neither does you dad.

She's christian.

she's so cute it's unbelievable

the worst thing is that she looks a lot like a thick girl who were a schoolmate, she was protestant (the muslims of brazil in terms of dressing) and nobody knew what she had under those awful clothes they use. she was the def of a thick girl, she had everything.
I was too autistic to talk to her, some married coworker scored her instead.

She has purdy lips desu

I don't get it

That girl looks just like my sister, scared the hell out of me for a second because I thought some Spaniard was stalking her.

Kys mudslime

>7-1

they mean you must take more of them because they are only poor women and children that are victim of evil white racism and islmaophobia moe gibbs plz

would you feel more secure if an algerian was stalking her? she would be delighted if i enriched her

Fucking millenial whore

>Be refugee
>Be taken in by benovelent, caring first world coutnry
>Be given the once in a lifetime opportunity to compete in the Olympic games, arguably the most important sports tournament in history
>be given an education that you would have been tortured or killed for in your own country
>Fucking complain about it

I'm triggered.

>the Olympic games, arguably the most important sports tournament in history
No its the most pointless competition of irrelevant meme sports ever made for poor countries to feel better about themselves it is so worthless that even a crumbling communist shithole on the edge of civil war like brazil is allowed to have its own needless to mention if all these memesports weren't all piled up like the shit they are no one would ever think about monetizing a professional Modern pentathlon franchise that would get him $600m a year

>mudslime

I'm a mulatto latino, the only contact my ancestors had with Muslims was killing them during the Reconquista

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

tell your sister I said hi