I was thinking of seeing this tonight. What's the verdict from you fine folks?

I was thinking of seeing this tonight. What's the verdict from you fine folks?

It's a fantastic slow melancholic drama/thriller. I hope you haven't seen the trailer, because it shows every scene in the movie.

Just came backfrom the cinema, really good first impression.
Music and visuals were really fitting, I didn't get all the symbolism and allegories but I enjoyed it regardless.
Bonus point is that every single scene includes a hot girl.
I'm not surprised by the negative reviews because it's a movie which polarises opinions, either you love it or you hate it and consider it a cheap piece of trash.

There's nothing subtle about it. So much foreshadowing and spoonfeeding so even dumb-ass Americans will also get it.

shit ending
Sup Forums loves it because muh edginess but it's just a shit ending

There is nothing wrong with the ending and it's not even edgy. It's only edgy if you don't get it. They built it up throughout the whole movie.

Does she get naked in it though?

She was 16 at the time of shooting, so no. It has a lot of lewd content tho

My friend saw it and said it was the most beautiful perfume commercial ever produced

Fuck off. Normie pretentious pleb.

remake of john wick female version

Damn it I have :(

Why does every trailer do this to me

refn a shit

I still loved the movie, but I was quite upset about this. Drive trailer does the same thing, but I missed the trailer for that (thankfully). Never watching a trailer for another Refn movie.

Fuck, I really want to see this now. Too bad I'm currently in Wyoming. Only shit they have in theatres here is fucking warcraft. Any rips?

Does she at least kiss another girl?

No

She gets almost rape by one. Damm Ruby was a beta.

Gigi best grill

Hot garbage made to attract virgin neckbeards and cringey SJW's.

Top notch.

How the fuck is it for SJWs?