Browsing Sup Forums a month ago, I came across a thread talking about phimosis (dick disorder)...

Browsing Sup Forums a month ago, I came across a thread talking about phimosis (dick disorder). It was only then I discovered I have phimosis. Went through my whole sexual maturity stage without knowing. This picture shows how far back the foreskin is able to go before it becomes extremely uncomfortable.

Who else has phimosis? Advice, tips?

I had phimosis, got my skin removed a few months ago

I can barley pull it back

Just stretch it you idiot. Slowly stretch it little by little till you can pull it back.

>I had phimosis, got my skin removed a few months ago
Jesus Christ you see I want to avoid circumcision. Is this my punishment for laughing at circumcised Americans all my life?

I used to kinda have this, just take lotion (apply alot) and stretch it little by little everyday.

Does it smell bad tho ?

I have it really bad. Im fully erect in this pic

I had phimosis and started treating it as a teen. Before reccommending surgery, doc got me a cream to spread over my foreskin and pull it back as far as it could go after every shower, kinda like a stretching exercise. Couple of months later, I managed to pull it back all the way normally. Go see a doctor, OP. You'll be alright.

damn, you must have it hard. Small dick and phimosis? gg

>Does it smell bad tho ?
I have nothing to compare it to. So I don't know if it smells abnormal.

>I had phimosis and started treating it as a teen. Before reccommending surgery, doc got me a cream to spread over my foreskin and pull it back as far as it could go after every shower, kinda like a stretching exercise. Couple of months later, I managed to pull it back all the way normally. Go see a doctor, OP. You'll be alright.
Thanks for the encouragement mate. Do you remember what cream?

It's so supposed to smell like nothing so there's ur comparison

also this is the way to go

Dude you have to operate it. It is a relatively simple procedure called postectomy. The surgeon cuts the prepucium with a knife and suturate the skin that is left. You can watch it on youtube.

a dick smells like fucking skin you idiot (when its clean). When you pull it back as far as you can, do you smell something weird?

same here, i got cut 9 years ago, sucks about the scar tissue but i can actually piss now and with some lotion im good anyway

I'm getting a circumcision on Friday after I've already tried manual stretching w/ steroid cream. Stop seeking medical advice from people on Sup Forums and talk to your doctor.

Nope, it's been more than 8 years since then.

Virgin fag here
Have you had sex OP? If you did, did it hurt?

>a dick smells like fucking skin you idiot (when its clean). When you pull it back as far as you can, do you smell something weird?
Yeah. I'm pelted with a buildup of smell inside. It's fucking gross, like bad breath. But that is to be expected. After all, that's the tunnel from which piss and cum out from.

any cream that is as neutral as possible I think, kinda doesn't matter

>same here, i got cut 9 years ago, sucks about the scar tissue but i can actually piss now and with some lotion im good anyway
Circumcised peeps require lotion to masturbate? This is news to me. Another reason to avoid that procedure.

the bright side is should be clean in no time, went from can't pull it over at all to working perfectly in like 3 months tops myself, gl op

>Virgin fag here
>Have you had sex OP? If you did, did it hurt?
No I'm 25 y.o. virgin. I don't think I could have sex until this is sorted. Because I am not kidding, it feels extremely uncomfortable having it pulled back.

>uncut in 2016

retards

I had this pretty much exactly like ur pic, I began stretching the foreskin in a hot bath daily. After a while I could get it stretched enough to expose my dick hole and have it somewhat comfortable like that, was finally able to piss straight but I was shit scared of the pain i might feel if i take it any further.

I then got a girlfriend and as I was attempting to lose my virginity it came down past the head with a little bit of pain but the skin was extremely tight around my dick now. Got scared and pulled it back up but after that the skin was able to be pulled back over the head with a bit of force and I just kept doing that in hot baths until I could keep it there comfortably, a year later and my dick is fine now. No cream or anything.

tl;dr foreskin is tougher than it seems, be willing to go through a little pain to get results but of course don't take it too far.

Pic related

I recently got a yeast infection and am on my second tube of cream (this time with a minor steroid), the first didn't work. I will be stopping using in tomorrow night

Will I ever be normal again Sup Forumsros?

>being cut at birth when there's probably no reason for it
retards

>the bright side is should be clean in no time, went from can't pull it over at all to working perfectly in like 3 months tops myself, gl op
Thanks mate. Whenever people discuss dicks on Sup Forums, people get all real and serious. Memes aside dick troubles are not funny.

This is from wikipedia

mine kept breaking after rough sex, i don't think mine was as bad as yours, but stretching it definitely helps.
also i got this thing called phimocure, it kind of works but is also annoying a bit. i'd recommend stretching in the shower every day and eventually it'll get better

Don't worry OP. The first time I ever pulled my foreskin back was when I was 18. Prepare to wash a whole lot of crusty dick cheese off your head. Make it pretty. So here's my advice for you. Make a bath, and pull slowly but surely while you're soft. Eventually you'll get it. You might get hard, skin is stretchy. After the first time, second time will be easy. Mine was tight too, now I'm all good without anything but basic logic. Good luck, you're on your way to having the dick you've always wanted.

Source: life experience

>I had this pretty much exactly like ur pic, I began stretching the foreskin in a hot bath daily. After a while I could get it stretched enough to expose my dick hole and have it somewhat comfortable like that, was finally able to piss straight but I
>was shit scared of the pain i might feel if i take it any further.

>I then got a girlfriend and as I was attempting to lose my virginity it came down past the head with a little bit of pain but the skin was extremely tight around my dick now. Got scared and pulled it back up but after that the skin was able to be pulled back over the head with a bit of force and I just kept doing that in hot baths until I could keep it there comfortably, a year later and my dick is fine now. No cream or anything.

>tl;dr foreskin is tougher than it seems, be willing to go through a little pain to get results but of course don't take it too far.

>Pic related
Informative. Thanks for writing that.

I'm seriously suprised by how many people have this.
Literally same situation, had to get over with it to have sex with gf back then, thank god way earlier than op tho

literally just apply lotion everyday and stretch it as much as you can, no need for the painful operation you can do it on your own

QFT. I had phimosis when I was like 5 years old and I basically had doctors jerk me off while under general anesthesia and after that and some stretching under hot water I could pull it back without any pain/discomfort.

>no reason for it
The only people bothered by circumcised penises are mental cases and people with horribly botched circumcisions.

Seriously, there's always a ton of threads by uncut fags trying to project their shame that their parents didn't have the forethought to have a simple procedure done while they were young.

I had the same thing, but still have phimosis. It's a type of steroid cream. Can't remember exactly what kind.

Fake and gay.

All children have phimosis until puberty.

The glans and foreskin are, until puberty, the same tissue.

I'm not bothered by circumcised penises, but there's absolutely no reason why I shouldn't have my foreskin. For most people, having it is only a benefit.

Good job by your parents to have the forethought to avoid having you getting teased in American locker rooms, just because everyone else had an unnecessary procedure done on their dick.

use your index fingers to widen the phimotic band if it is too tight use qtips and plenty of lotion/cream. bathing in warm water works as it will loosen the skin as you pull back the foreskin. be patient it will work.

No problem man, this is just the kind of advice I wanted when I had the issue.

Be prepared for some pretty wild changes in sensitivity, I remember when I pulled it all the way back for the first time in a lukewarm bath, i felt a burning sensation on the underside of the head as it seems that is the most sensitive area. But with enough exposure the sensitivity was eventually brought down to what I guess is normal levels. When that happens, it will change your world, fapping/sex will be amazing.

Yeah it's pretty crazy how common it seems to be, I was 19 when I finally fixed mine

You just saw only one doctor right? that was completely unnecessary.

Just see different urologists until one prescripts you a cream and stretchings.

I fixed mine in around 3 weeks just with stretching. No cream, no cutting, was really easy.

Phimosis is easy fix I had it to the point my dick used to go purple, just make a habit of stretching the skin as much as possible, pull it back as far as you can go with only mild discomfort (not pain) and hold it there for a bit and hopefully it'll stay there on its own for a while, stretching.

you can also put a straw in your foreskin and blow it so your foreskin kind of balloons, then pinch the tip of your foreskin so that the air stays trapped and the skin will stretch, keep it like that for a while and the skin will loosen, you can also use this just to clean your dick (if you've never managed to pull it back before it'll be pretty gross) can also use some type of hose thing to stretch it with water the same way you do with the straw

I'm gonna advise you to be gentle but at ~13 y/o I had a purple tip the size of my japs eye and it only took me like 2 days stretching before I could get it behind the head, after that it's just a case of getting hard with the tightest bit of skin on the thickest part of your head and life is ez again say hello to dick

Doctor here. Any steroid cream. You can get hidrocortisone 1% at any pharmacy. It is OVC.

>tips

You can't see yours

I think I had this when I was younger (13-14) but just got past it from masturbation.
Eventually the skin stretches of you do it a lot and make sure to stretch it as far back as you can when you're in the shower (and hold it there for like 30 secs)

You guys never peeled the foreskin all the way back in order to wash it? I blame your shit parents.

Kek.

i'm like you, doesn't feel nearly as good to cum with the foreskin tight behind the head though

Im gonna have my skin removed by the end of the year. I don't kniw what to expect, the only time I pulled my foreskin back was some months ago during the exams for the surgery, and it was extremelly painful and unconfortable, I kinda felt "violated" in a sense, it was really weird. Im really anxious to take it off tho, I always get really nervous about having my dick sucked and iniciating a sexual move, also my dick's head is really dirty.

i had severe phimosis too.
you just gotta keep stretching the skin. takes a while but you will get there.
>first time being able to roll it all back
>shit tons of cheese
>the fucking smell

Mine was stuck but at 15 I started stretching it all the time it really hurt at first but it's fine now. Parents and sex education is shit they're supposed to tell you this shit. Give it 3 years of stretching before you even consider getting cut because getting cut desensitizes your dick forever

please don't through this, read through this thread, you can fix it

You're a fucking idiot