Jig is up you fucking NPC cucks. I know what's going on, I figured it out. You're all nothing but code...

Jig is up you fucking NPC cucks. I know what's going on, I figured it out. You're all nothing but code, you exist in my world only. I fucking hate every single one of you cock sucking pricks. You don't even exist when I'm not around. What the fuck do you do? Just shut down by the powers that be? The lords of the simulation! Well I don't give a fuck, I'm standing in my room right now and I know it's the only thing that exists. California is not there, New York is not there. It's just code that appears when I go there. I don't even fucking care, I just have one question. WHY? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS? Is it for a crime I committed in another dimension??! Just fuckinf let me you know you cock suckers

Wew lad, you are mistaken about reality

Yes I am an npc who broke the code. Follow the coyote if you want answers

By your logic you didnt exist to me until i replied to this thread. Am i real and percieving you as code or is it the other way around?

Mind control stems from this fixture

You might be wrong wrong. The whole universe might be a simulation, but I don't think there is a difference between real humans and NPC's. Its more like a mmo with an open world, but we're nowhere close to endgame content.

Then explain this, Neo

No you exist in your own world but in mine you're here as code but it's not really you even though it is you it's just a different version of you based on your original code. Idk what the fuck I am in your world who knows maybe I'm the president of your world. But Trump is only president in my world this isn't your world ok? It all makes sense.

I feel we are an organic machine with a programing. An electrical computer based operating system. We are positively charged. In a way we are already an advanced bionic creation who is yet to meet our maker. Or yet to realise definitively who our makers are

I dont think you know what the fuck you are in your own world. You are treading down a dangerous road to insanity m8e. There is no light at the end of tunnels that cant be answered

if your jig is scary is it a jig a boo

Dude, if I only exist in your world, can you stop being a bitch and just kill your-fucking-self so I can stop existing. You made this world in your sick fucking mind now end it. Set us free!

lol it's just to fuck with you m8

Are you an alien what are you? Are you future fucking humans looking for ancient tech in the sim? Please fucking tell me

I'm thinking I just might. I want to fucking know what happens. Is it so wrong to kill your self in the search for answers?

Yes we are future aliens, we created only you and everyone else in the world doesnt exist. Its all about you. It always has been. You have seen the signs. Cut yourself right now and you will see the truth below the blood. See you soon my son

Do it faggot

WHY the fuck did you give me such a small cock you asshole! Reimagine me with a huge cock please

I want the knowledge of the universe if it's even real. Maybe there isn't even a universal. Maybe you fucking alien shits live in something I can't even fathom

Having an existential crisis i see?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You want answers don't you? If I am just in your head, then it's you that is replying to you right now. Clearly you think it's the right way to go to find the answers you want. If you're right the second you die we all cease to exist. There is only one way to find out though. I mean I would kill myself just to see if you all stopped existing, but I have no control over that, as I am just something you created. So you obviously created me to tell you to kill yourself. That's why you came here, that's why you're speaking to me now. You know you want to, you just need 'a person' to confirm it. Do it!