Who was the spookiest Conjuring 2 monster/demon?

The Nun, Bill, or the Crooked Man

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com.au/2016/06/interview-james-wan-is-the-man-who-made-horror-personal-again/
youtube.com/watch?v=0TYbZoHJaSg
youtube.com/watch?v=89hpYbnQWYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why does this movie get good reviews? it was so fucking shit

Bill. The nun was too cliche to where I couldn't suspend my disbelief anymore and be scared of it. And the crooked man was just cool

Because you babe bad taste

Bill

Bill but only when he was inside of the little girl. The Crooked Man looked cheap as shit.

Would you help her, Sup Forums?

Bill. The other too were cartoonish characters just written to spook the popcorn crowd/kids.

Surprised so many people are saying Bill. I couldn't take him seriously. He was just a grumpy old british man who likes watching his tv shows and is annoyed by a bunch of kids running around the house. I couldn't stop laughing during the remote scene because of it.

The Nun was terrifying in the painting scene but the CG stuff later made her less creepy. Crooked Man as the dog was unsettling as fuck but it felt like it belonged in a different movie.

I feel Wan's Insidious villains were better.

Crooked Man was real though

kotaku.com.au/2016/06/interview-james-wan-is-the-man-who-made-horror-personal-again/
>One of these, known as the Crooked Man in the film, looks a lot like a CGI character — which is an odd choice considering how Wan has largely stayed away from CGI in previous films. We were corrected in this assumption, however. “The Crooked Man is a real actor,” Wan revealed. “It’s funny, a lot of people have said that he is a CGI character, and the actor who plays him has gone on social media to say ‘wait, I’m a CGI character now?’ He’s a real person, and the movement you see in the film — that’s actually him doing it. He moves like a stop motion animated character, I kid you not.”

bump

Going to watch The Conjuring in my bed tonight, in my room, with the lights off.

What am i in for? I might let my dog sleep in my room just to be safe.

The juxtaposition of the Crooked Man toy and the monster itself was well done

MY HOUSE

huh…if thats true thats impressive. I could have swore it was completely cg

youtube.com/watch?v=0TYbZoHJaSg

Story is cliche af but Wan knows how to create a spooky atmosphere. jump scares are also better than in most horror movies.

>Jump scares
Dropped

He was so fucking bizarre looking... something about the quality of his motion - he really looked like a fucking cartoon. Would love to see the dailies of this shot... If that's realy just Botet walking like that then holy shit.

>I'm a pussy: the post

Lol. A couple of loud musical cues and you drop a movie? They're part of most horror, m8. Even the best ones.

I turn down the volume when it gets too loud. There is no need for that BS

I wasn't a fan of the first but i really enjoyed this one. I hope they do a maze at universal for halloween horror nights.

DUDE IT'S A CREEPY NUN LMAO

LOL just watched this piece of shit in the theatres with a great crowd which made this shit from a 5 to a 6 bc everyone was just laughing at how fucking shit it was.
First one had genuine scares and this one just got so far up its own ass as if we care about Patrick Wilson and wife's life

Probably stop motion on a green screen and cg in.
There's no way that was Stop mo in that lighting. Seemed too fake.

Also Nun > others. Creepy af. And had the best scares.

here is the b-roll for anyone interested. I love seeing this bts stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=89hpYbnQWYc

which are spookier…the Insidious demons or the Conjuring demons?

Me on the left

agree 100%, it was a fucking joke and any suspenseful moment was ruined by some bullshit music that comes out of nowhere

At least I can appreciate this about the movie.
Thanks.

what the fuck was that ninja turtle on meth demon? I laughed so hard when that shit appeared.

Just from watching that scene I can tell they fucked with the speed of the frames and/or removed some frames.

Watched the kid falling at around 0:25 and it's obvious the shot is sped up.

is she the new raffey

Crooked Man was literally just the Babadook
>from the producers who watched the Babadook

that scene with the dog transforming into the crooked man was more effective than anything in Babadook