Russian cyber group Fancy Bear hack World Anti-Doping Agency 'and accuse Williams sisters of taking banned substances’

Russian cyber group Fancy Bear hack World Anti-Doping Agency 'and accuse Williams sisters of taking banned substances’

WADA announced on its website today that the hack was done by a "Russian cyber espionage operator by the name of Tsar Team (APT28), also known as Fancy Bear."

"WADA deeply regrets this situation and is very conscious of the threat that it represents to athletes whose confidential information has been divulged through this criminal act," WADA Director General Olivier Niggli said on the site.

Simone Biles is also on the list of athletes that appeared on WADA site.

Please tell me they got a file on Nadal and Djokovic too

Fucking cheats

muh brave american sheboons aren't doped :(((( fucking russians.

SOMEONE POST HER FAT ASS

>absolutely butt hurt over their own athletes being dopers
>make shit up about their overlords
>the city of Russia

>make up

We didn't have 5 threads on this already, good post OP

Good, maybe the leftist will now stop shilling these sheboons

Thread about this are being deleted, beware the coverup.

Let's be honest Ameribros. We knew. Look at them. They could both have played linebacker for the Jets.

But nike tsaid she was the best athlete ever

>Being so butt hurt about being the best as usual you need to hack our athletes

It's like you were born to stay mad

haha, time to switch on your mind

None of them in the entre catalog when i created this one.

>09/13/16(Tue)10:33:35 No.71195720▶
Keep it in the general lads

Touché

They will release data from other comitees

no one needed to hack anyone for any of this, you clueless fucks. it's freely available information, and it's what athletes do when they need to take banned substances for legitimate reasons (i.e. steroids for infection).

>russians put in the effort to hack something
>get excited that they found a smoking gun on Americans
>mfw it's fucking nothing and they are still the world's premier doping country

yeah guys, we dont dope!

>legitimate

>In 2001, Gatlin was banned from international competition for two years after testing positive for amphetamines. Gatlin appealed on the grounds that the positive test had been due to medication that he had been taking since his childhood, when he was diagnosed with attention deficit disorder. The appeal resulted in an early reinstatement by the IAAF.

I guess by now Gatlin has gotten a positive medical certificate so that he can dope legally.

Aren't they the same group who routinely adds things to the hacked documents they leak to wikileaks?

I mean, I don't KNOW they're legitimate. But do you honestly think an athlete who's doping is going to call WADA up and be like "sup dawgs I'm gonna be roiding it up for a week"? Because that's literally what this is, a record of times when players contacted WADA to ask for special exemptions.

>They gave me speed because I'm too hyper active
>They gave my dad two pints of vodka a day when he was in a drying out clinic

What gets me he says he was diagnosed with it when he was a kid. He seems to be unaware that ADHD was only invented 15 years ago.

Why do they do it?
Imagine caring so much about being the best at some random excercise you willingly endanger your health and dignity.

ADHD was first described and diagnosed in the 1800's, and amphetamine's have been prescribed for it since the 1930's.

no shit look at those shoulders
mirin hard bruh

>getting bullshit "medical certificiates" to dope
>not proving the russians point that singling them out was nothing more than political bullshit

We didnt really need to be proven she was a roid nigger

>russians unable to comply with simple rules
>all the other nations easily comply with TUE rules

hmmmm

proxy off, Sasha

List one person who was allowed to take anabolic steroids through the TUE system.

>people still saying it was the russians
>no evidence to prove it

>american excuses

maybe the hundreds of millions of dollars the williams brothers made