Major Depression: High
Dysthymia: High-Moderate
Bipolar Disorder: Very High
Cyclothymia: High-Moderate
Seasonal Affective Disorder: High
Postpartum Depression: N/A
depressedtest.com/

neat
kinda surprised I was so bad, I generally try to keep a positive, but realistic view on life

:(

I wanna hug you (as long as you are white)

:)

Depression isn't real.

Kill yourselves.

I'm probably worse. Officially labelled "Treatment Resistant Clinical Depression". It is not cool nor edgy; it sucks.

thanks user.

I am white.

Well. I am officially diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder, not sure if connected.

Major Depression: Extremely High
Dysthymia: High
Bipolar Disorder: Slight-Moderate
Cyclothymia: High
Seasonal Affective Disorder: Moderate

I am diagnosed bipolar irl

DisorderYour ScoreMajor Depression:ModerateDysthymia:SlightBipolar Disorder:Slight-ModerateCyclothymia:HighSeasonal Affective Disorder:Slight-ModeratePostpartum Depression:N/ATake the Depression Test

I am unsurprised and don't particularly care.

DisorderYour ScoreMajor Depression:SlightDysthymia:Very SlightBipolar Disorder:Slight-ModerateCyclothymia:High-ModerateSeasonal Affective Disorder:SlightPostpartum Depression:N/ATake the Depression Test

Ay

I'm a cool kiddo.

I honestly thought I was fine but this says otherwise. At least we know this is fake.

Here Are Your Scores:
Disorder Your Score
Major Depression: Slight
Dysthymia: Slight
Bipolar Disorder: Very Slight
Cyclothymia: Very Slight

Major Depression: Moderate
Seasonal Affective Disorder: Slight
depressedtest.com/

Makes sense, my grandma was diagnosed bipolar and my mom has these up and down periods too

Apparently bipolar?

Major Depression: Very High
Bipolar Disorder: High
depressedtest.com/

It seems to have got a bit better since I last did it.
Doesn't feel it though.

Cyclothymia: Slight

lots of bipolar fucks here. basically fuck life

How do you get diagnosed as Bipolar? do you just go the doctors and say your moods fluctuate wildly?

I take 40mg citralopram daily

No surprises here.

I did until a month ago.
Realised the reason I've felt sick every single day for the past 10 years or so was because of anti-depressants...
Stopped taking my meds about 3 days ago, and I've not felt sick for the past 2 days which is fucking awesome because vomiting all the time fucks up my stomach condition and my teeth.

I dont feel sick from them, been taking for a couple years, I feel they do help though, I'm definitely less irritable.

Yall niggas should just kys

Shit I consider myself fairly happy/average. This test is bullshit

:D

Oh hey, look at that.
Major Depression: Slight-Moderate
Dysthymia: Very Slight
Cyclothymia: Very High

edgy, I bet all the women are just dying to get a sniff of your smegma and try on your lice ridden fedora.

DisorderYour ScoreMajor Depression:High-ModerateDysthymia:Slight-ModerateBipolar Disorder:HighCyclothymia:High-ModerateSeasonal Affective Disorder:HighPostpartum Depression:N/ATake the Depression Test

Was diagnosed with mild depression and derealization 1 1/2 years ago. I guess nothings gotten better.

Major Depression: High-Moderate
Dysthymia: Slight-Moderate

When will they realise HTML doesn't work on Sup Forums

Lucky!
Been on like 10 different kinds... none have ever helped in any way, and most have made me incredibly sick.

I tried. Its only not real because your life around you makes you perceive it isn't real. Kill somebody, spend a year at Chernobyl, do something that would induce a psychosis. You'll see then.

Major Depression: High-Moderate
Cyclothymia: Extremely High

not surprised. but i guess i do need to look up cyclothymia. never heard of that

Ehh not sure what this means

I refuse to believe this

Cyclothymia: Slight
Seasonal Affective Disorder: Very High

Is this good?

Only thing I can say is a close friend died a few weeks ago and I've decided to leave university and get a job instead. Already have a weekend job lined up, just need to get one I can do during the week.

Major Depression: High
Cyclothymia: Extremely High
Seasonal Affective Disorder: Slight-Moderate

should i worry?

mine

yaaaaa homie whats good

it means your sexy and you know it

Bipolar Disorder: Extremely High
Cyclothymia: Very High

I'm a musician and currently even studying music and I think it fits relatively good... One night, I think I could be a musical genius and the next Coltrane or Hendrix or Wagner and the next night, I'm drowning in self-doubt because I think I'm not even mediocre especially for my 15 years of making music...

Cyclothymia sounds like bullshit, soundtimes high self esteem sometimes low, hard time sleeping sometimes, sometimes cant concentrate.

sounds normal to me.

I'm 22 and I started not feeling "balanced". I actually made a doctors appointment about what I feel maybe some form of bipolar disorder but then canceled because I don't want to be misdiagnosed and taking pills that fuck with my emotions.

im an audio engineer lol kill me pls

Sounds about right. Bummed about winter coming and not being able to be outside as much.

DisorderYour ScoreMajor Depression:Slight-ModerateDysthymia:Very HighBipolar Disorder:Very SlightCyclothymia:SlightSeasonal Affective Disorder:Slight-ModeratePostpartum Depression:N/ATake the Depression Test

You're all weak and should kill yourselves

>depressedtest.com/

Disorder Your Score
Dysthymia: Moderate
Bipolar Disorder: Moderate

meh

Eh I work retail but I'm going to try for varouis blue collar trade apprenticeships, have a nice girlfreind, have a 2 yearold niece. Not much to be depressed about.

And I'm only 16... Way to live life! Single depressed and without a purpose or will to live.

Just got out of a mental hospital too

According to this I'm bipolar as fuck

This test knows me man

Also I'm on two powerful anti-depressants and 900mg of go-the-fuck-to-sleep pills.

Most of my problem is I have no hope for the future of humanity and find life pointless. We can't excel as a species when we can't even remember where we parked our cars...

I don't necessarily feel like "I want to kill myself and no one will care, woe as me" but more like
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Major Depression: Very Slight
Bipolar Disorder: Moderate
Seasonal Affective Disorder: High-Moderate

Surprising

Just go to a tanning booth instead, BOOM your cured.

im diagonosed bipolar so idk wtf i was expecting

Apparently going to the doctor to clear up unknown causes for symptoms would lower some score here. Despite my thinking bipolar wouldn't show up, it has, and i used to get very high bipolar scores when i over exaggerated on these tests. However i have no vagina, and i'm really stable nowadays, so maybe it's just an artifact from back when.

>What is your least-favorite season?
>Option is of four seasons
Is there any neurotypical season to dislike?

I'm to depressed to care

The season shit is bogus. I have reverse SAD, but they don't even account for that. I get depressed when it's hot and muggy, and happy when it's cold.

In fact my door is open now and my house is at a comfy 62 degrees.