ITT characters that are literally you

ITT characters that are literally you.
I'll start
>wears a trenchcoat daily
>loves dualwielding
>black is his favourite color
>hates everyone and wishes people would just die (that's what I also wish for whoever goes to my school)
>he's a lone wolf just like me, he doesn't need any help
>dangerous and not to be messed with
>had a terrible traumatic past
Reaper is like looking in a mirror for me

>Thinks black is a color

Someone didn't pass art class. Black is a shade you fucking moron.

Post pics of yourself for comparison user, you sound pretty cool

Lel Reaper doesn't have a traumatic past, he is just salty that 76 was better than him in every way.

Sound familiar?

Yeah but reaper doesn't look like 300 lbs of cottage cheese in a duffle bag tho.

Ok

lel

Reaper is the cringiest edgelord to play as. All of his voice lines drive me crazy. Like jeeeeeeeeeez is this fucking guy still in god damn high school? Shut the hell up you whiny bitch! You have god damn mother fucking super powers! You can turn into a fucking cloud and can TELEPORT you piece of shit baby, stop bitching about your stupid ass feelings!

Also Reaps totes gets melted by himself lol he DOES need support now and then.

It's okay, we won't judge you, just give us your real pic. We want to see how cool you are.

>identifying with the ironic edgelord unironically

>Dual wields cock on the daily

>loves dualwielding
Kek'd. I knew OP was a faggot, but two dicks at once? Today OP surpassed my expectations.

Have fun meat skiing fuckface.

Are you Edgelord420?

tfw op is columbine kid

Black is shade

Op's spirit animal is coldsteel the hedgehog

make sure you kill the black kids first, even if it is your favorite color. Have fun OP, we will see you on the news.

Gotta go with Roadhog
>fat
>uh...fat
>Ugly face
>Annoy everyone I interact with

/this
>also hating on people cause you go around acting/looking like you're going to a funeral is not a good way of making friends kiddo

>what color is reapers hood?
>black
>black isnt a color
>then what color is it?
>its a shade
>no its a hood
>are there black people there?
>they are called colored people

black is a color

i was gonna say roadhog for different reasons
>fat
>not as fat as RH but i wear a shirt in the pool
>caffiene dependency
>find it funny when little ass kids try to climb me
>likes metal (see headbanger taunt)

>taking the bait

>being this edgy

shutup nerd

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>lone wolf
>failed a simple assassination mission with the help of two other people, and gets fucked by a Russian mech
>Gets fucked by a Gorilla twice

thats any hero scrublord

coldsteel the edgehog*

>saved

... legitimately cannot tell if i want this

Holy fucks you're cringy. Just like Reaper!

I hate myself :(

Black is my color, black is my name
I can't be duller, also I'm lame
-OP's diary

I am literally Minako Aino.

Didnt he always team up with Widowmaker ?.. hes not a Lone wolf. Hes Alpha male with one bitch around him all the time.