Can you guys tell me if im fucked does she like me or should i move on

Can you guys tell me if im fucked does she like me or should i move on

i do like you. you know i like you. just dont run on me like that again

If she liked you she would have thrown a date out there to hang out. Instead she leaves it open.

Not interested.

Don't ask her again to hang out, let her come to you about it.

Should have said Im going out tommorrow so ill talk to you later. Then when she asks what you doing or if she asks then you say im doing blank wanna join me? see just be suave my bra act like you dont care if she comes or not dont make it so much about her make it like your too much fun for her that you dont care if she wants you or not? got it ok good

i think i have tried this already

She's not into you.

Bitch is gay
Isn't interested but for some reason gives you hope, fuck her

Im not so good with girls in person but in text and on the phone i know how to get them to do what i want im suave when it comes to phone convo and texts but lack the ability in person cause my self esteem is so low that i cant keep up on the confidence in person. Texts are a easy way to get a girl thinking about you though you just gotta act like you dont care like literally treat her like she doesnt matter make small jokes that are compliments but at her expense like say damn you got a phat ass why dont you go run or something stupid like that thats probably a bad example but you get it kinda?

Actual experience here: She's not interested. If a girl is interested, she will be expressive with you.

All this cuntbag is doing is being vague and blunt with you which means she doesn't care.

Sorry OP. Move on to another one. Trust me. It won't work

Don't be a bitch. If you like her then tell her. Even if she rejects you better to have tried, no?

i asked her she never replied. wat do?

Post proof

lost it

>
>lost it
She's not into you

kek

Classic over explaining. This is pretty indicative of lying. Sorry, fag, you're not looking too great. Maybe one more try and call it quits then. If she flakes, let it go.

ok yes im lying i already did them all

Post face pic so we can judge how good looking you are. You seem normal enough over text, so how you look is important.

Also, check them dubs

i look good m8
even your mom agrees

>doesn't show conversation
>doesn't show face

Christ, m8, you're not doing this right

this

hi, i'm a socially adept female so please listen. i didn't take the time to read everyone else's responses, so maybe someone already said this, but do NOT give up on her. when she says "maybe another time?" she means it. otherwise she would just make excuses. She is saying she is busy and to not give up on her. the end.

sorry but i just cant. we have tried all that already

>Socially adept female
You know the rules than

>maybe some other time?
Tell her no.

Oh god. You are such a fucking fake.

The dumb cunt isn't interested in you. It's not because she is busy, it's because she doesn't want you. If she was busy, as said before, she'd be more expressive.

Fuck outta here with this bullshit female crap and if you somehow are a female, go back and read the book of female then get back to us because you don't know shit. K pumpkin?

>maybe some other time is an excuse but it isn't when I say it

t. anonymous femanon

>maybe some other time
>other time
> maybe some other time if I stop fucking this other bloke and feel miserable enough, I might wanna do something with you to help my self esteem

Op here im pretty decent looking blonde hair blue eyes maybe a bit chubby if anything but some muscle too im not autistic ik shes not into me i just wanted your guys opinion thanks

>Posts to Sup Forums just to be shit on for what he already knows
>Einstein material everybody

Fucking twat

Fuck no, you're dead in the center of the friendzone bud

there is no friend zone afai concerned.

Cant help it i like getting degraded by you guys.

Just wanna let you know, there's no such thing as the friendzone. If you consider yourself to be there, you will be, and I did that for a year thinking I was in it - then I tried something with her and now she's my girlfriend. Feelsgreatman

this. you either stick it in and pee or you dont

Dude this is easy.

Ask her what a good time for her would be, if she gives you a time and/or date then she likes you, if she doesn't, then just say "Ok well just let me know" and don't say another thing to her. If she likes you she'll message you again, do NOT message her first. Women like to have you come to them, make them come to you. Ignore the fuck out of them.

She thinks she is being nice but she isn't. Stop texting her and pick up a healthy hobby like gambling because that bitch isn't worth a broken heart