Any Christian fags on..? If so, try to prove me wrong on this

Any Christian fags on..? If so, try to prove me wrong on this...

>Pro tip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_and_Eve#Offspring
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Learn how ellipses work, you brain-dead faggot.

Well technically it could be possible. If you go back 16 generations, we are all related to a common ancestor.

then tell me why it was necessary to mark cain so hew didn't get murdered in the villages?
there were other people around
also, learn some exegesis before you act like you know it all

It says 3 sons and an unspecified number of daughters.

>It says 3 sons and an unspecified number of daughters.

[citation needed]

They had more than two sons though. They had at least three (Abel, Cain, and Seth). And these are only the major ones listed in the Magic Beanstalk- I mean Scripture.
In summary, OP is a shit-meme mathematically-retarded faggot who should jump off a bridge. 5/10, made me think about mom teaching Jesus before I go to bed.

FUCKING CHECKED, also apparently since the death of the human race is inevitable unto the coming of our lord and savior jesus christ. Mankind was in a state of perfection and direct communion with God however when man fell they started to die and incest was necessary but genetics were in such a state that it would not cause serious birth defects. That's why the very first humans lived to be hundreds of years old before God put an age limit on them.

Google exists. You can do your own research. This is no longer a valid reply. Time for you to adapt to the age you live in, fag.

It should be pretty obvious he bible , the Torah and Qu'ran were written by men for men.

Lol it does say there were other people around, but also leads to a lot of unanswered questions as well.

this is all in the old testament. Pls read before your post.

pls

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, not extraordinary stupidity. I think you misunderstood.

The bible, dumbshit

the bible lists 3 sons of Adam and Eve, not 2
Cain, Able, Enoch
it also states that Adam and Eve had many offspring
maybe you should try reading the bible
it has plenty of contradictions w/o having to make up bullshit

Having an extensive knowledge of the bible is having extensive knowledge of worthless shit that robbed your brain of time and exposure to possible real knowledge worth knowing.

No no no, you're misunderstanding. Your bitch ass gets to look things up now instead of being lazy and expecting people to spoonfeed you while you hide your lethargy behind anachronistic adages. Glad we could clear this up for you.

And we know the bible is true, because it says it is true

There are actually references to other people out in the world, from context. I'm no X-ian, but I love pointing out the inconsistencies of the bible from the fact that it's a multiple-translated mish-mash of older pagan religions, and it's in these instances that it really shows.

One of those is the branding of one of those two sons so he'll be "marked" in the eyes of others. Oh, rly...what fucking others, if they were the only two? ha

rip

the creation of the world in seven days etc. is one story and another one, written by someone else, is the one that starts with God creating adam specifically.
the old testament is in big parts mixed together of about 5 main sources, the "Priestly source" and a few others.they sometimes don't fit together very well, but I believe that some of them are not meant to be taken literally, while others are "history" that happened like that or in a similar way

What do you mean, "according to the Bible?" Every species everywhere is descended from common ancestors. Animals inbreed routinely. Ancient primates surely must've as well.

Fucking retard.

Bible only talks about the creation of Adam and even, not all of mankind. Also, modern religion sees this story as just a story, not fact, except for the Protestant ones

you inbreed fuck wez all inbreed

I almost died yesterday and apparantly I prayed to god.
I'm not religious, but thats what I did.

There needs to be christian art of cain abel and Seth taking turns fucking their mother while Adam watches in anticipation, hoping she gives birth to girls from her sons.

All that took place before God revealed his law that incest is wrong. Also let's not forget all of mankind was wiped out except for Noah, Noah's wife, his three sons and their three wives...and all of mankind then descended from THOSE people

*tips*

>defending genesis as if it's real

Nigger you aren't serious, are you?

>and all of mankind then descended from THOSE people

And god made two penguins walk together from Antarctica to get on the big boat. It's a lovely story really.

OP referenced Genesis as if it were hypothetically true, I did the same thing.

>INB4 takingtheb8.jpg

Oh, so you're saying we'd be seeing the evidence of such a constrained gene pool stemming from the aftermath of the Flood? Cool, that's definitely something we can test for.

using biblical definitions
penguins are fish
not animals

fuck man it's not like a citation directly used the material at all

>penguins are fish not animals

Penguins are a group of aquatic, flightless fish living almost exclusively in the Southern Hemisphere, especially in Antarctica. Highly adapted for life in the water, penguins have countershaded dark and white plumage, and their wings have evolved into flippers.

Well, I guess I was wrong AND wikipedia backs up what you say. I've got egg on my face now.

Um...no. I'm just setting the record straight on which group of people all of mankind descended from according to the Bible. Lots of different factors and unknowns put into question the idea that it was all Adam/Eve and sons. But that is cleared up with the whole thing was completely bottlenecked to eight people after the flood.

Eve got to experience the love of her sons and her husband. Their young cocks penetrated their mom and gave them sisters to marry and become democrats. It's lovely fact we christians abide by.

I didn't say it's true, I don't believe it at all.

The question is what it says.

It lists 3 sons

I'm tempted to see if some biblical fundamentalists have vandalized the Penguin wiki page

As I said, this was all done before God handed down the law that incest is forbidden. So it was all totally Kosher as they say.

>I didn't say it's true, I don't believe it at all.

No no the story is horribly implausible but 110% true.
A. The bible is true because the bible says it's true, so it must be true.
B. Many important people say the bible is true, therefore it must be true.
C. 2.1 billion people believe it
D. Occultic obsession with virginity, genital mutilation, human sacrifice

parv is the correct term for things or actions that aren't proscribed or prohibited by god

>God handed down the law that incest is forbidden.

Party time is over "you down there, it's me, God... you must stop fucking your mother and go back to fucking your sister"

My own research doesn't find evidence to support your claim.

Since you made the claim are you willing to provide evidence to support it?

thanks for the tip (that's what the mohel said)

God works in mysterious ways, user.

Nice try though.

I didn't even bother looking. I'm not uninitiated like the twat that posted this:

>God works in mysterious ways, user.

God, who magicked boys fucking their mother, could have magicked in like a mexican couple, a sand nigger couple, an Asian couple, a Pajeet couple and a few nigger baby mamas and one nigger to breed them all and leave their kids, and some regular normal people to have regular families, just totally wanted to see some serious fucking incest.

That's not how it works, have you read the Quran?

Abel and Eve

No, he didn't. I did.
Since you are too stupid to use google
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_and_Eve#Offspring

god magicked them from a clot of blood... yes, we more plausible. I like where this is going.

I'm sure a book written in the 7th century has a lot to offer about the nature of the world, and many facts that are scientifically proven, like evolution will be corrected by such a book with the final revelation.

Why have discovery, when we can have revelation?

In beginning, there was shit. The shit made other shit, eventually turning into other shit. It took 6 really fucking long days to make shit, then the shit maker AFKd for a day. We are the shit, and the shitter. The shitter had a shit and shitter shit himself, only for himself to willingly get flushed down the shitter, which is the shit.

You should read it in Arabic to get a better understanding.

Much of what you think you know was whispered to your parents to lead you astray, the Quran is what brings you back to understanding morality, earth, and heaven.

Cain was a fine strapping young man, eager to please his mama eve

That's what you want us to think, sand nigger.

OH... so the bible is not right, even though it says it is right.

We can KNOW the Qu'ran is right, because it says it is right?

Makes perfect sense, I'll ignore the Vedas that were not written by any hand of mankind.

The Quran is both discovery and revelation by the prophet Muhammed who is pure. I recommend learning Arabic to get a better grasp. And you can expand further reading in the Hadiths. There's so much information, it'll change how you see things within.

Only Jesus was pure, Gods word is law, and His son was the living word.

2.1 billion christians know their religion is the right one and has a correct depiction of history, despite 41,000 divisions or major disagreements that result in denominations of christianity.

The Qu'ran must be right, despite the multiple divisions in Islam, we can know that at least one of those groups have it perfectly correct, and the other incorrect group must die, and so must all other religions that make a mockery of Allah.

But, the Torah also makes claims about the nature of the world, and also claims it's the one true guide...

And the Vedas describing the millions of Hindu gods, that show us how to live happily and peacefully.

>The Quran is both discovery and revelation by the prophet Muhammed

So... you discover your revelation by reading the Qu'ran?

And... you know this is the final revelation because the Qu'ran says it is the final revelation, yes?

It really must be true, unlike all the other religions that say theirs it the perfect correct work of their gods.

I think you misunderstood, reading it in it's original context gives you a better grasp and it's based on a prophet who is pure. Basically, the whole world has been led astray, and it's Muhammed who brings them back.

Besides, even if you take philosophy, truth is subjective to the individual. Knowledge itself isn't absolute, just like any history or science, it can be revised or revisited if the research and evidence is justifiable to outweigh the previous knowledge. That's the problem, you were brought up thinking what you know is absolute.

>There's so much information, it'll change how you see things within.

Yes, you have to look within to find things and make important scientific discoveries, like all the Nobel prize winning scientists that Islam has put forth!

I'm happy you are here to add to this intelligent discussion user.

I was brought up with a free thinking mind, I chose to believe in Jesus. Every religion is similar, but only the bible reveals the truth. Muhammad is a false prophet in the eyes of the Lord.

>it's based on a prophet who is pure

So, muhammad the sand nigger pedophile was not a warlord like Abraham? He was a good guy with intelligent worthy things to say?

Obviously only the napkin religion is constant and true.

(google it.)

There's mainly just two, Shia and Sunni. There are other sects, but it's more unified than Christianity or Judaism. But there's plenty of Hadiths that help explain which one is right for you.

Every beginning has it's end, so I don't see why that shouldn't make sense. That's why there's faith, even atheists have it, even if they don't acknowledge it.

>Every religion is similar, but only the bible reveals the truth.

You can KNOW jesus is the son of god, because the bible tells you it is true.

We can know the bible is absolutely true, because the bible say it is absolutely true, therefore it must be true.

Gosh, we're learning so much tonight.

>the napkin religion
The napkin religion is the one true religion because this napkin says so

THAT is a pretty big punch in the face to all muslims, christians

Orthodox Jews don't believe in a creator god,personal god that listens to prayers, so we can count them out.

How can we know a given religion is true? because their holy books that are really old say they are true!

They're all perfectly true, and perfectly irreconcilable.

Islam just got spanked by the napkin religion. It has absolute truth to it, and it says its the ONE true religion. I'll fuck your mother with a pound of bacon just to show you how much religion is good.

You really can't count orthodox Judaism, because they don't believe in a creator god, think that such a god could be bothered by the affairs of mankind, listen and respond to prayers, and they all help with evolutionary theory, which is good, and completely unlike the muslims or christians.

Islam is peace, and if you don't think so.. .it could cost you your life

Don't blame Muslims for everything... remember the crusades that fucked up the muslims back in the day when they tried to take over Europe.

Muslims are the true victims, and they have the ONE true religion!

Nobel prize isn't a significant thing if you can have guys like Al Gore for trying to prove global warming based on existing evidence and research that he didn't bring forth on his own, and Obama who gets it for his speeches, when it's axiomatic that US politicians have speechwriters since they can't be bothered to speak from their own mind.

You can have faith in something false, no problem. You can think what I believe in isn't true sure. But if you look at what was canonized into the Bible, it was selected by the "christian committee" by the Catholic church, so there's a lot of things that may have been left out or even edited and you're not allowed to see the original texts since they're locked away in their vault. Seems kinda weird if certain writings are locked away and the Catholic church refuses to give that out.

Well if you read the Quran, you would see that he was. I understand why you think with Western values why your society has it right and judges past societies as misguided, every future society does the same to much of its past values of their ancestry. You probably have your objections and that's fine, but we can't really have a civil discussion if you don't have the personal integrity to at least try to read the Quran. I make it a point to learn other religions, beliefs, and philosophies. There has to be an attempt to at least try to understand rather than criticize because that kind of thinking is what will keep us divided.

>Nobel prize isn't a significant thing

I'm not talking about nobel peace prizes numbnuts. They even gave Obama one of those.

so far there has been lots of muslims get peace prizes, they give those out like CAIR gives out lawsuits for imaginary crimes against muslims.

I suppose a group that bags half its population and beats them when they try to get out can't be half bad.

Afghanistan is languishing from loads of Islam, with literacy rates for women around 12%

Western culture does seem like such a shitty place to such a pius individual as yourself, yes?

The sons didn't fuck their mother. Cain and Abel's wives were non-jews. Jews don't consider non-jews human so in the view of the jews that wrote the bible, they're correct. All "humans" descended from one "man" and one "woman".

I'd like to continue discussing, but my time is a bit short. Listen, much of what anyone believes does require faith since what we know is not absolute and incapable of being refined, and it is hard accepting what you believed your whole life may not exactly be true since your parents instilled that in you, that's the whole point of converting. And while it's easy to criticize any point or belief people make, I think we can all agree that it's hard to come up with something than just band together and attack the person who came up with it. That's generally the case not exclusive to the internet, but even religious debaters, and even philosophers. If you know something I don't, bring it forth. But like I said, my time is short so I can't be around to read your viewpoint and see what you see. Maybe someday we will come together and one or both of us will change our minds, but it doesn't seem like today. It might be more acceptable to at least come together and discuss how we can be more civil and peaceful with what we know instead of this vicious cycle and attack someone's viewpoint, I'm sure we may have more in common than either of us imagine.

>There has to be an attempt to at least try to understand rather than criticize because that kind of thinking is what will keep us divided

We can know the evidence of existence for god is equal for all religions. Equally lacking or equally convincing.

Which is it?

If Adam and Eve were both white, and evolution is fake, why do black people exist?

>Listen, much of what anyone believes does require faith since what we know is not absolute and incapable of being refined, and it is hard accepting what you believed your whole life may not exactly be true since your parents instilled that in you, that's the whole point of converting

I have religion, like celibates have sex

>If you know something I don't, bring it forth.

I don't know Islam, and you shouldn't either.

Incest is implied in the Bible.

You barely found that out you fucken moron. And btw who the fuck cares. If you wanna be biblical bitch where here cuz they sined amd top of that no shit!

If you can give one shred of real evidence of the god you worship, such as "On the origin of the species has given us", and how Allah allows for everyone to eat as much bacon as they want, and how allah knows that needless human and animal suffering is what drives ethics and morals then, I'll believe you.

see
>712001190

>Incest is implied in the Bible.

Nope, it happens pretty explicitly as lots two daughters fucked daddy good.

> If you wanna be biblical bitch where here cuz they sined amd top of that no shit!

From the mouths of children the truth shall be known

best biblical story ever
remember girls
if you have any reason to believe that your father is the only man in the world then it is OK to get him drunk and fuck his brains out

Makes no sense why a "christian country" should ever throw anyone in prison for doing as one of god's own did.

Genesis 1
>God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. (27)
>male and female he created them

>God saw all that He had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day. (31)
>And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day
>the sixth day

God created men on women on the same day

Romans 18:20-21 demonstrates how, since the creation, man has forgotten God.

Genesis 2
>Then the Lord God formed a man (7)
>formed A man

>Then Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and settled in the land of Nod, east of Eden. (16)
>settled in the land of Nod, east of Eden.

>Cain had relations with his wife and she conceived (17)
>his wife

After the sixth and seventh days had already passed, God created the Garden of Eden and specially formed A man with his own hands to live in the garden. There were two "special" humans in the garden (Adam and Eve) in which God put his essence/spirit/breath into them, while more humans who already forgot about God had already existed in the lands outside of Eden.

Genesis 2 is a story demonstrating the creation of God's chosen people who carried his spirit within them to create a perfect society within Eden. After Adam and Eve chose to disobey God, they were removed from the garden, but God still showed favor to them and protected & blessed them and their offspring. He did this so they would not forget him and the rest of humanity would see His goodness and how he blesses those who don't forget him.

Jesus refers to these people as his Sheep, while the others are called Goats (Matthew 25:31-33).

>God created men on women on the same day
fml I meant men AND women

it's pretty salacious really

Some would say it's repulsive, but fuck them. their needs to be a R34 of this.

lmgtfy.com/lot+daughters+art

That's irrelevant. A false statement is still false.

>Jesus refers to these people as his Sheep,

The good shepard prepares his flock for fleecing and slaughter

>lmgtfy.com/lot+daughters+art
shit man.. gone already?

I chose the wrong word, but yes. You're correct. They didn't have much of an option back then.