*deletes Yum-Yab Killers and Hypogirl*

*deletes Yum-Yab Killers and Hypogirl*

Why do people hate Hypogirl? I get Yum-Yab killers (I deleted it too) but Hypogirl fits in with the album.

*deletes the album*

*deletes myself*

HAHAH!!!

That one really got me, haha woo.

wass wrong with the yummy yabs

kek

i guess it just doesnt go well with the album, i dont see why people should hate it other than that

I love prisoner inside your skull so damn much

I would say it's the best track, or at least the one that sums up the album the best.

Yum Yab is unironically one of the album highlights

t. someone with 30+ plays of SftB

These songs make the album

>best track
>not helpless child

Yes! I got obsessed with it recently.

Helpless child is great
First three tracks go into eachother so well
Rest of the album is a wait for the other highlights desu
Still a good album

literally the only two songs I remember off this fuckin' snoozefest

Swans Are Dead version of The Sound is so much better than the studio version I added it to the album instead of the original

*deletes everything but Volcano*

The tracks seamlessly lead in and out of eachother. You are supposed to listen to the whole thing at once, and ONLY that way.

You autistic freaks should be hanged, gassed and shot for holding such incredibly retarded opinions. The people who wrote the album surely understand it better than you, so why do you think you get to decide what "fits with the rest of the album" or whatever other stupid bullshit excuses you use to try and mask your faggotry.

I get what you're saying, but that's not really true. Artists often rethink track listings later. Michael Gira didn't originally include Blind on White Light and he's said how it was stupid of him not too. Most people agree that Yum-Yabs detracts from the experience.

Hypogirl is good tho.

/thread

Yum-Yab is a cringe-y punk rock piece in an album that doesn't fit with it at all.

jarboe what are you doing with that hair

you have a very good point, but that wont stop me from skipping it everytime. atmospheric drone post rock pieces that go directly into a shitty live track was such a bad move, only thing that makes me bump it down a few points from being a 5/5

It's her Sia hair

*deletes every jarboe track*

Even Volcano?

Is that hers? I don't really care for it, sure.

I deleted this after finishing The Sound. Christ, what an overrated piece of garbage.

this

Yeah bro no one but the creator should be allowed to have opinion on the album!

Fuck off you cretinous wank.

Yum-Yab Killers is one of my favorite tracks from STFTB, it fits the album so well

thx for gira rare

>rest of the album is a wait for other highlights
possibly for disc 1 but the atmosphere on disc 2 is so damn good.

Yum-Yab Killers is fine. It fits into the rest of the album in its aesthetic/atmosphere. But since the entire album covers so many different sounds, there's bound to be one that people won't like. Yum Yab or Volcano seem to be popular choices for those options for many people, but both fit perfectly.

hypogirl is one of the better tracks on disc 2 fight me

People don't realize that hypogirl is the best track on the album?