Black leader standing by
Now ur a single mother

The Stoner Faggot

aren't you clever
long time stoner making six figures reporting in
how's your career going?

Darth Fader

The x wang
Or maybe the high fighter... Or tie higher.
Or just call it the force...
"Use the force, greg!.

Darude

dude

If you made six figures you'd be doing coke, not that shit

mouthdildo for mogoloids

why should i choose my drug based on price?

That's the stupidest thing any human has ever said what a dumb low-aspiration nigger you are

Thats a question poor people ask.

Doomed to break

"bitches"

The only option

Mouth fedora

Flex-Wing

the schwagburner. get good weed goy

"I paid $70 for this McGee"

nigger

Winrar

How in the fuck nobody noticed trips?

dude

My very first pipe looked just like that except it was grey and had red on the side. I bought it from the Amsterdam cafe when i was 16 (tfw it was 10 years ago). Named mine Red 5... Broke about four years ago rip luke

That's not necessarily true. If you really want to say that then I should've stayed on the pain killers the doctors were giving me. Instead I smoke before bed and I actually get a full 7 hours of sleep. Which is perfect for me, considering 3 years ago on 3 different occasions I was in the hospital. One of which I had been awake for 80 hours. I was given 2 ambien, and I stayed awake for another 14 hours while sitting in a hospital bed. I don't know if you've ever been awake for 80+ hours, but it can literally drive you insane. Not very fun when you have a job and medical bills, and rent to pay.

Basically some people choose their drug because they need it to function.

Derbakertapanda

dutch

I know this feel.
One time I was up for about three days straight. Worst time of my life. I cried man. Feelsbadman

Maverick

/thread